TEXAS TOPKEK

FUCK YEAH WE DID IT TEXAS JUST CONFIRMED TRUMP IS PRESIDENT HOLY SHIT MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One vote for Gov Cucksberg. Wonder who that was Texas lynch crew?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>post yfw Ron Paul and John Kasich got more electoral votes than Bernie

I think JEB got 2 votes ;)

WTF TEXAS, TWO FAITHLESS KEK ELECTORS?

REEEEEEEEEE I WANTED 306 GODDAMNIT

Put me in the screen shot!!

who's ready for another riot?

As a Texan I am proud that my state once again brings it all together for the big win.

Cruz has seen the light, I hope. More than likely though he saw the darkness that is Hillary Clinton, a powerful force of great evil that forced Cruz (the rat) to align with the God Emperor

After all, rats know better than most how to survive dangerous conditions

I'm ok with that one for fun Ron Paul vote.

But who have Kasich that cuck vote!

Actually bernie did get two, but Dems forced those guys out in MN and CO

It's ok desu, she lost two in washington

Checked for first Texas victory thread

Texas is based

Fuck Texas for not given Trump what he earned, I hope he allows mexican cartels to rape all you fucks.

I'll never forget this Treachery.

I thought they took this down?

¡Dios bendiga el emperador Trump!
in tejan dialect

RON PAUL/DONALD TRUMP 2020

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

Wasn't really a question to begin with.
Only MSM sheeps thought there would be a chance in stopping Trump.

trump isn't a narcissist
you, however, are experiencing a narcissistic injury

So what's the final tally

Meme magic brought it back

>Go to link
>Starts from 1h 20min mark
Guess I wasn't done with this vid

And you fuckers doubted us.

Now to build that wall.

Yes, feed your anger to the goyim.

Lol the electoral isn't rigged, only until you lose. Popular vote is retarded. Under the idiotic system you shills like, the klansman can win the election even if he gets 20% of the popular vote, can still win, as long as he gets the majority. You idiots still don't realize how fucking hypocritical you were when Trump said he wouldn't accept the results of the election, and you made fun of him, but then you chimped out when shillary got BTFOed. Challenging the election results isn't as much of a threat to fair elections as retarded nigger petition overturning protesting is.

You fags couldn't even sweep congress until Bobama took office, not even when Bush was hated for Iraq.

I'm totally ok with fucking ILLEGAL immigrants (who primarily happen to be Mexicans) being deported. Fuck off. Pence banning birth control is a retarded left wing crackpot theory to get more people to become degenerates and suck off Muslims.

All these "hate crimes" you talk about are pretty much made up bullshit. Sure, there's some idiots (mainly alt-right fags) who commit hate crimes, but there's enough Jamals killing white people who they say support Trump to compensate. King nigger's housing policy was a joke. At Trump has a decent history of helping at least some of them and their fucking projects.

Also seeing someone say "Drumpf" is like seeing someone shit their pants in public. Very embarrassing, makes me cringe hard.

Shillary is not a good person, at all. Literally her first campaign she was called out on being an unethical liar. She lays waste to other countries and cites them as her "success stories". The kills Americans, is wishy washy on policies, and is overall a fake, money-grabbing piece of shit. At least Obummer was kind of a nice guy. Hell, even he said she would do anything to get elected. And she did. She lied her way to touch your fee-fees, and you were gullible enough to vote for her.

>leaf

Based texas

pt. 2

Trump isn't racist. He wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants. Why can't you retarded leftists understand this? You just take everything out of context, because you're just like you're retarded candidate.

Shillary would have escalated tensions with Russia. When asked "Why would Trump kill us all", your answer is "Hurr durr he would nuke everyone XDDDDDD". Sorry, but you actually have to have a reason to nuke someone. Shillary is so trigger happy that she'd be willing to fight a fucking war against Russia. So glad that this evil, greedy bitch didn't win, and I'm also glad that scum like you are demoralized and are questioning the meaning of your lives because of the outcome of this election.

Fuck Shillary, fuck her rapist husband who she covered for, fuck the fake and convenient Trump rape accuser, as 10000000 said, fuck leftists, and fuck you.

Also

>postmaster

Nice try, cuck. Only brit/commonwealth fags say that. Lose the vpn nigger and stop LARPing.

Also, we don't give a fuck about leftists. Babydick.

>this video is not available
Why tho

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah Wait, you are serious? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

TEXAS BOIS
E
X
A
S

B
O
I
S

>kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation

Agreed, it would truly be a Christmas miracle

>One cuck voted for Kaisch
>the other madman decided to shitpost and voted for Ron Paul