ZING!

>ZING!

What did Varg mean by this?

He meant he's a retard with no sense of reality.

>tfw too intelligent to stop shitting in the woods

>has a white wife
>has white kids
>raises them away from zog nonsense

nah you guys are better than him though. you win more internet fights, that's what saves the white race at the end of the day.

I wanna fight Varg..

>10 Commandments in a court house

THE US IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION

>US bombs muslims

FUCKING CHRISTIANS

>raises them away from zog nonsense
>in France with backwards pagan mythology and practices

Yep. Raising his children as disgusting subhuman pagan filth is objectively bad for the white race. If I ever meet any of his kids, I'll kill them. Slit their bellies right open.

>compared a European right wing pagan to American left wing atheists

He's right.

USA and its allies would rather be globalists and bomb middle eastern counties so they have an unending supply of fresh brown people than to leave them the fuck alone, stop dropping bombs on them, stop meddling in their affairs, stop spreading "freedom" and stop allowing them in. And KEKmerica is mainly at fault here. A corrupt government backed by low IQ fat cucks always looking for countries to invade.

How can a nation of 300+ million cucks be so stupid? You're a separate fucking continent, divided by a massive fucking ocean. Who the fuck are you to step foot into Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and the countless other countries that have nothing to do with you? Just build up your military and your defence system and mind you own fucking business.

Ugly mutss.

Varg is a fucking moron that should have been left to rot in jail a hell of a lot longer.

kek

>has a white autistic wife
>has white kids he teaches they WUZ KANGZ
>lives of walfare innawoods

Fat, ugly, cuckmerican, mutt christian.

All these faggots hating on Varg are just jealous he has a blonde traditional wife and 6 white children... something they will never accomplish.

Thank you, Ahmed. The Occidental world will leave your dirt friends alone the second they stop with the whole eternal global Jihad thing.

Less ttalking, more raiding

>cue Molyneux

He's a superstitious autist with some spillover fandom from tabletop RPGs and white trash.

Okay Jamal.

Glad you're mad.

I'm glad that his children will convert to Christianity when they realize what a disgusting criminal their father is--if they aren't killed first.

Either is good.

Are memes european? Let's find out!

"Hail Odin, Sail Odin"

>My potions are too strong for you traveler

Keep worshipping your brown God. Keep in mind you share your religion with actual niggers but given that you're an ugly mutt I doubt you care.

Stop being a Pagan

NEVER! My sickle will protect me!

Varg is a government welfare cuck who burned churches and made shitty noise referred to as music. The fact that anyone here takes this fruit cake seriously is a true testament to the bigoted echo chamber that exists on this board.

stop having a nice purse

>discussing a literal nobody

why do this brother, when there are so many interesting habbenings going on

Found the redditor.

>Varg is a government welfare cuck

So what? I'd argue that 90% of the people on Sup Forums, including yourself are some sort of NEET. Regardless he has stated many times not to participate in the system, only take from it to bring about it's end.

He's only practising what he preaches.