Do you all realize Europe is slowly becoming a shitty place to come to ?

Do you all realize Europe is slowly becoming a shitty place to come to ?

I mean, it's full of shitskins, they're deeply increasing and it has been like this since the 90s
But now, we have constant terrorist attacks attempts, muslims rapes; isolated murders; crimes, steals, and even HUGE terrorist attacks

People won't come to Europe anymore, they see us like Africa and THAT'S what we are becoming

And nobody talks about it here, I don't understand why but Mélenchon, from the communist party is FUCKING surging right now
Only 30% of the country wants Marine in power, even Mélenchon could win against her, and EVERY republican candidate (which are cucked as fuck) would beat her badly at the general election

And the worse is that we're forced to live WITH the shitskins. Some of us are unconsciously being tricked into dating them, fucking them, marrying them

The youth is massively left wing leaning, the "muh racism" meme is stronger than ever

French people need to wake up
I don't know what to do about it Sup Forums

Help me, what could I fucking do ? Sticking "Action Française" or other far-right movement stickers won't help, I want to become French people's voice. I am French of pure strain, and they say we don't exist here. Even this fucking upset me

I'm sorry for being like REEEEEE right now but today's events fucking shook me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dHUfy_YBps
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24730900.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRAMATIZATION

>Imean, it's full of shitskins

Fucking faggot, Europe is at least 90% white, seriously, fuck self hating faggot like you.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

youtube.com/watch?v=8dHUfy_YBps

Everyday I'm grinding out little wins.

No, you are forced to live with shitskins thanks all those colonise you once had. I've only seen one black guy (and he's a basketball player) in my country during the past 6 months.

Not a jew. Just a Frenchman who doesn't want to wakeup.

Stop being a fag and start fighting back.

No its not but even if it was, why not keep it that way? Get out of here ahmed.

Member when Americans used to consider Paris a romantic vacation destination?

Get out of Sup Forums for a while. And out of Paris too.
We have had a drop 6% in our influx of tourists this year. Even with that we are still the most visited country on earth.

>I am French of pure strain, and they say we don't exist here.
I feel you my dude.
I avoid any discussion about family and origins because most of my ancestors were colonists all the way to the sale of Hispanola ; and there will always be that one asshole who asks me if I don't feel guilty about it and plan on sending money to fucking Algeria as reparation.

His post stinks north african

nice photoshop skill you got there.

>Be Italian
>Loads of people are openly racist to brown people
>Even "moderate" people still hate them, they don't want to admit it but if you talk to them for more than 5 minutes it becomes obvious
>dindus and ahmeds know their place

Stop being so soft and they'll stop taking advantage of you.

You've got to actively speak out, even if it means you take a hit to your social status or it causes problems in your personal life.

If you're not willing to, then it can't be that bad really can it? Maybe they'll kill you, but if you're not willing to die for your country it's not worth saving.

No, WESTERN Europe is becoming a shitty-place to live in.

We're already swinging back towards better times m80, no fear. Stay positive and continue improving yourself.

Yea I've lost interest in visiting Europe. Not trying to get run over by a truck

Stop being a fag. Work on yourself and your career.

Once respected and not a fag anymore, start to redpill people around you.

It works.

>you will never be European
Thank fuck for that

Fuck the union & fuck people pushing for a """""""""""""""""""""European""""""""""""""""""""" identity.

watching the downfall of europe is the best

keep going you cucks

europe is the best place to be if you're muslim:
- free moneyz
- safer than muslim countries
- doing your part in eurabian conquest means you get a place in paradise
- no risk because europe is so cucked they will defend whatever crime you commit

Let's wait civil war and the next Napoleon.

>You're so dramatic!

>Just wait till Europeans are 60% of the population in Europe, then we'll worry.

Fucking kill yourself. Short-sighted retard.

Yes. I visited yours and several other wonderful countries in Western Europe in the 1980's, and I would never go back today. I would not want to witness the horror that Islam has wrought.

Join or start a French Nationalist Party (or militia). Your culture and heritage are too precious to lose to the headchoppers of Mohammad.

Eastern has always been shitty.

>haha so what if my sister got gang raped and murdered lmao YUROP RULLZ
silly frog

Europe is not 90% white
Elder Europe is
I'm not even sure youth Europe is still a white majority
Seeing shitskins, living with them, we slowly disappear

So you never fucked some beurette chick ?
You have 9/10 arab friend ?

Leave your fucking room and see the world for yourself mate

I'd like to visit someday when Muhammed isnt blowing shit up and beheading people so much

I'd think twice about visiting France, Belgium or Germany now. I know it's what (((they))) want but I can't help it.

> the city's elegant architecture and the sophistication of its elite earned Bucharest the nickname of "Little Paris"
nah,it used to be OK but then WW2 happened and the good guys lost

declining IQ
overpopulated
stagnated economy
massive immigration from shit cultures and genetics

yurop is fucking dead

Trips...

>And nobody talks about it here, I don't understand why but Mélenchon, from the communist party is FUCKING surging right now

Maybe It's because of the successive PS - RPR government who allowed mass immigration to have cheap labor. It has pauperized the working class, who is now partly voting FN, partly not voting, Partly voting melenchon. There is more poor everyday in the street in France.

You do realize Europe isn't a Mad Max tier wasteland with roaming gangs of muslims right?

Stop taking all your knowledge from Sup Forums ffs.

This is why I don't feel bad Europe will be destroyed anymore. You effeminate weak cuckolds don't deserve it.

>euros don't realize everything they make fun of about the US is the world their children at latest will grow up in

I don't care about pussies, it is not difficult to fuck.
We want a nation, a culture, a pride.

>tfw I went to Europe before I was redpilled and I was still confused as to why the streets were so grimy and filled with Africans

As an American, I can confirm.

I've wanted to travel Europe since I was little, but now I have the actual capability to do it, I don't even know if I want too.

Eastern Europe is clear m8, entire countries

> Merluche
> Commie
Oh come the fuck on at least get your politics right.

I understand though. If it becomes too shitty go abroad like I did, it's comfy.

>slowly becoming a shitty place to come to
>slowly

I have dual citizenship with the UK and I used to think about moving over there for a few years and checking it out for kicks.

These days though I have to say, I've lost all interest. You guys are a disaster, and I hope your abject failure serves as a warning for the rest of the world so we don't go the same way. Best case scenario you become a containment zone.

Man, Paris is not Paris anymore. I went to the Japan Expo with some friend back in July. I guess I can say I also saw the "African Expo". We were staying at Le Blanc Mesnil. It nearly impossible to find a single white in the streets.

A friend also took a pic of me at the south Paris, while waiting to checkout. I was the only fucking white in the waiting line out of 15-20 ppl

I'm totally devoted to my country, and I used to speak my political opinions with the ppl around me
It was disastrous. You're always kicked out, you can't get laid, etc.

Now, I surrounded myself with redpilled people, but the girls are still liberals. I fucking dream about finding a nice redpilled girlfriend, that's barely impossible.

Thanks frogbros. I'm working on it. Sup Forums people always try to improve themselves, please let me wish you the same

declining IQ
overpopulated
stagnated economy
massive immigration from shit cultures and genetics

America is fucking dead

Hello George

You are european you mong.

Every single person that has visited France within the past 10 years has called it a shithole. People that have visited Germany within the past 5 years have called it a shithole. Americans are saying this. If Americans are saying this, then you really are in trouble.

Europe will continue to go downhill. There is no recovering from this. The US government has literally labeled Europe as dangerous as African and Middle Eastern third world countries.

>French people need to wake up

you had your chance back in the 40's

you picked the wrong side bro

>Europe isn't a Mad Max tier wasteland with roaming gangs of muslims
Brussels is.

BP ITT. Euros on Sup Forums won't be laughing when they become >60%

>Go in France for vacation
>Paris is literally full of Africans/Arab
>No-fucking-body talk French in the Metro
>Get out at 23PM to buy more beer for my friend and I and ask some sand nigger where's the nearest shop to buy some beer
>They literally spit near my feet and try to tell me that Alcohol is wrong and also that it's ramadan
>Ask them why the fuck should I care because I'm not muslim
>They start to get aggressive and tell me "You just should"

I'm getting more ashamed everyday that my island is forever stuck with France.

>Now, I surrounded myself with redpilled people, but the girls are still liberals. I fucking dream about finding a nice redpilled girlfriend, that's barely impossible.

Essaye de rester avec des gens qui s'en rendent compte et va dans des pub avec eux tu veras on y rencontre des gens(filles) biens

Translated : Try to stay with redpilled people and go to some english pub with them, you will see it's one kind of place to meet redpilled european/french

>faguette rekt by leaf

I want France to become redpilled again so we can continue our clash of the Titans rivalry. The world was a better place when we were enemies tbqh.

RARE
A
R
E

You were on the same side than us you retards.

>Canada and usa are in a better situation than Yurop

UK is fine. Just avoid London. Our infestation is relatively contained compared to France/Netherlands/Germany etc.

Thank god. Why would anyone chose to be european?

I can't speak for leaf but I'm only in the US for work. Suck it.

I thought Action Française was a joke that is past its prime.

Doesn't help that the Orléans are pussies.

Don't worry Pierre, if need be we'll storm the beaches of Normandy. Oldest friend.

wow literally never even heard of this place before

Letting frogland fall to the Islamic scourge doesn't really sit well with me. I prefer my frogs to be the non explosive kind.

Can't blame you Bro, even French people from France don't know about us even though we are an oversea territory.

Sure thing, Abdul.

HOLD UP

You are still 80% White country

It's all Black cock sucking america fault

What country do you think would launch a war to stop "another Hitler" ?
Basically the US has been the reason why multiculturalism has been forced down Europe's throat

America white cunt vote obama, twice
they are biggest cuckold in human history
America in 2016 is pure cancer that needs to be thrown in the incinerator of history

Me too, and I'm glad to have encountered all the red pilled frenchies, makes me have hope for them.

No way am I cool with Paris turning into fucking Algiers. If anything, Algiers should be French again.

Hey, I'm French and my wife is from Germany so Euro citizen and I'm thinking of moving there to either Bayonne or Cannes cause way better weather and culture and shit. Are these two places decent or are they getting bad too? Which one would you recommend?

>litteral paki pedo rape gangs
>contained

I feel you, man.

We're so cucked it hurts and even Le Pen will not be able to uncuck us, it is part of us now.

At least, nationalism is on the rise and our time will eventually come soon or later.

And imo, joining the identitary 'parties' like Génération Identitaire or Action Française isn't a good idea cause most of the normies labeled them as racists. We want the normies to get the redpill and we need to seem like we're just the same as them.

Boo.
Fucking.
Hoo.
I don't hate white people, but my God. Maybe the past is coming to haunt you. Reap what you sew bro.

I've been really thinking about studying abroad for a summer or semester next year somewhere in Europe, but I've been really hesitant precisely because of the muzzie situation there. I don't want to go walking down my street and then be on the receiving end of the stick when Abdul decides that now is a perfect time to cut off my head a praise allah.

I hear it's really bad in the cities, but how bad is it in the more rural areas/smaller cities?

Doesn't matter, the victims were either low class trash whites or immigrant girls anyway.

The rape is justified.

I feel you but this is where its interesting

THIS IS THE TIME WHERE WE CAN CHANGE IT

+ 10 years its over. in the next 5 years is when we can fix it. It's all on us

Agreed but I think we have more time, like a decade or two. I don't believe our people are ready yet.

No way. Its on our generation
5 years tops. Do you know how many kids they have?

I've got 2 little girls nigga im on the front lines

70 years of brainwash later, of course, they're not ready

Was in Guadeloupe for 3 weeks. It's litteraly Paradise on earth, i'm so glad colonialism happened just for this little jewel lost in the middle of the ocean.
Would go back/10. When i came back to France it hit me hard how Europe is shit compared to this, i did a depression cause of this.

Fuck i just want to go back in Guadeloupe until i die, drinking rhum, smoking the local weed and fucking island's nigress

>Man, Paris is not Paris anymore
Nope, it's still good old shitty Paris.
Seriously, the only people who ever found anything good in this were american soldiers who had never seen a big city before because they were farmhands, got drafted and it was nothing like anything they could even imagine.
Everybody else has always described it as a dangerous, filthy place, all the way to records from the XVIth century.

Première fois que je vois quelqu'un poster de Gwada.

Your "pure strain" Franglish is kind of cute Baguette.

>wow this sounds pretty nice
>skim wiki
>see this
Jesus fuck I started sweating just seeing that. Sounds real good though.

>first time seeing gwada on Sup Forums
>stuck with french flag because muh ip range
why kek? WHY?

You can literally make the same statement about any large US city

The only problem of Guadeloupe is that every-fuckng-thing is expensive.
Like, when I went in France my mind was blown by how much stuff you could buy with only 20€
Also my internet is fucking shit because I life inside the island.

Je post de temps en temps, mais je suis un Sup Forumsnon de souche.

Kill yourself Park.

DRAPEAU RARE

En fait, mon flag dépend de mon IP je crois.
Un jour j'ai le drapeau de Gwada, un autre j'ai celui Français, c'est zarb.

Rare desu

What happened to you faggots, once before you were glorious. Now you wallow in your own filth as Algerians and Arabs live and act like French when they will always be disgusting subhuman Muslims.

To be honest, yes, it's worse than the 90's, but everyday in the world there are killings and shit we don't even hear about. I wouldn't trade places. Europe is the place to be. And to defend.

>i did a depression
Lol, you foreigners

It's not a city thing, Lyon is perfectly safe for instance. It's a problem of retardation. See, Parisians are retards, they get killed. Niçois can't into safety, they get killed. Lyon had a big open air public light show last week to honor Mary, drawing people from all over the world one one third of its city area and there was no problem because the city is safe.

That kind of mentality is the cup half full, you know shit is going downhill, but every time something bad happens, "oh it's not that big a of a deal, it was that one time!" Then it continues to happen and you continue to repeat the cycle

May 68 happened.
Prog rock and comic books were the only two good things to come out of it.

It's well on its way.

J'ai fait le même test en vitesse (c'est le cas de le dire), j'étais à 20 Mo/s à peu près...
2,5 c'est vrai que c'est chiant.

Faut venir chez les békés pour avoir une meilleur connexion.

I am curious about something

did anyone in france suggest that merkel is to blame for the bataclan attack?

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24730900.html

It’s not that Mexico spends too little on education. Some 20 percent of government spending goes toward schools. “Mexico spends quite a bit,” said Lucrecia Santibanez, an education researcher at the RAND Corp., a nonprofit research group with headquarters in Santa Monica, Calif.

But a series of unusual – even bizarre – practices govern schools, with some 90 percent of the spending going to teachers’ salaries, leaving little for building and maintaining schools and for buying textbooks and computers. “There just isn’t a correlation between the spending and the quality of education,” Santibanez said.

Far clearer is the poor performance of the nation’s 34.9 million primary and secondary students. International assessments show nearly half of Mexico’s 15-year-olds failing at all but the most basic skills in math and science.