Be me

>be me
>read about the truck happening in Berlin
>go to Jodel app (German equivalent of Yik Yak)
>make a provocative troll post to show the normies how flawed leftist logic is
>I write something like "This terror attack shows that we need to be more tolerant towards muslims. We need to treat them with more respect and make more concessions to them."
>my post receives a fuckload of upvotes
>tons of comments unironically agree with it

Germany is fucked. All hope is lost. Those people will rather wholeheartedly defend the terrorists than ever consider giving up their hatred against AfD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFhi_9smF-I
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be german
>make jodel post
>- dead turk
>- dead russian
>- dead berliners
>good day :)

>receive ton of upvotes

You just live in the wrong region

Translate it. I'm not gonna type all of that into google translate.

You have to pay the reparations for our dead fellow pole.

>german
>not saudi

>Wolves are eating all the sheep
>Mountain lions ate my dogs
>A bear killed my family

We need to be more environmentally friendly.

>go to Jodel app (German equivalent of Yik Yak)
What the fuck is Yik Yak? Ficki ficki?

People should start reminding Germany that the Nazis collaborated with Muslims too.

See which way their guilt tugs them.

Oh man, crazy that I have to set my status to "in safety". I know that Ralph is correct, but I'm really angry right now, even though that's exactly what these religious lunatics want.

Oh man, for me to have to set my status to "In Safety">:( I know Ralph is completely right, but in this moment I have a giant anger in my stomach, even though it's just what these religious madmen want >:(

beat you to it hahnrei

Mine is superior, faggot

Post that the people who get in the way of Muslims, including those who didn't get out of the truck's way, are intolerant bigots.

Komm Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof morgen um 20 Uhr, keine Cousins.

Düsseldorf ist haram man Komm Köln Hbf lan

memes

Translate it please, i want to feel the rage.

Through the power of Jewgle translate
>I do not stop: go to Christmas markets to go to clubs to enjoy life to flee, to be optimistic to say that no religion, no faith, no nation is responsible for it My condolences

ficki ficki mache baby

The weak shall be destroyed. Germans won't survive

>I won't stop
>- going to christmas markets
>- going to clubs
>- enjoying life
>- support refugees
>- being optimistic
>- saying that no religion, no faith, no nation is responsible
>my condolences

second one:
>Astonishing, how many acquaintances from outside of Berlin are asking me whether I'm okay

Danisch didn't post something yet

Hans i'm scared, let's hope he is #al-right

That is why I have no sympathy for you. If you are so intent on dying as a race, then who am I to bother?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFhi_9smF-I

Every single person that was injured or died most likely voted for increased immigration and supported Muslims. I couldn't care less that their lives ended the way it did. Even their children. They deserve everything that happened to them. Even the church because the church supports this shit too.

is germany really fucked? I mean we are more interested in roachland and some jew ambassador, then the fact that at least 9 people died in a progressive and rich shithole...

Don't people around here say that "ironic shitposting is also shitposting"?

Be careful, Hans. You might have caused some people to become even more entrenched in their delusion.

you don't understand german humor, those are clearly ironic upvotes ;)

Have you by any chance been living under a rock for the past 5 years?

Hadmut Danisch?

I sometimes do the same in Sweden (uni city) and it gets downed voted to hell.
Shows that we're less cucked than you.

Yeah they are gone. It's exactly like in Sweden 20 years ago. They'll go down the same road we did.

I actually think Germany is like Sweden TODAY and perhaps even worse. 20 million Muslims by 2020 according to some predictions. Germans falling over themselves defending Moors and the political class intentionally hiding or lying about information when it's convenient to their agenda. That's exactly Sweden now.

Hope is not lost, brother. When they come to close the last church I will be waiting inside - with a sword in my hand and a smile on my face.

the third one is a little more redpilled as it plays on some turkshits who were laughing into the camera apparently, says "how degenerate do you have to be to grin into an eyewitness report"

Please repost pick of smiling rapefugee in background of TV coverage

lmao, I was there a day earlier at the same time

>No one cares about your delusions outside your safespace

Shocker

DEUS VULT.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

Dont stop until all saracens are dead.

I do honestly think that eugenics are doing their thing right now.

>"fuckload of upvotes"
>16 likes

Is it common to bring cousins to fights in Germany?

apparently this fucknugget died. he was a very unfunny german comedian

Turks don't fight their own battles, m8. It's always a family gangbang where they throw 4year olds at each other

Shitskins do. Whenever they start a fight, they will bring their entire family so you are outnumbered 5:1. They are cowards.

That why there are guns.
To even the odds when you are outnumbered.
Very effective.

If that's true, then maybe the driver wasn't that bad after all.

Update your post, tell everyone it was satire and a test and they all failed

This

Give them their land back first.

seriously? thats so fucking random it must have been planned

That's the reason why muslim refugees want so much to come to Germany
It is always kind of strange to see a semite making a nazi salute though

We can't have guns because of our law. Only thing I have is a bow (which is legal). Can't carry it anywhere I want, though. Even if I did, I could only take out one of them before they fuck my shit up. Knives are way more effective.

happy Putin agents

Cant you buy it illegally?
Like on the street? Isnt there any underground gun market in there?

This just in, Move to resume manufacture of the Liberator

oh please i hope this faggggggggottttt fucking died. it would be so fucking beautiful

praise to be kek

you can buy guns legally
you just have to do a shitload of paperwork and shit, and regarding a carry permit... if you arent especially endangered you aint gonna get one

Oh god, get off Sup Forums. You are too retarded to even use the memes properly.

Most arabs in Germany are of the more pale kind and so are most Turks. And the Arabs are the ones, that are so cowardly, that they have to bring their family/ buddies.

Similar to the incest-Nazis in East-Germany. They also are cowards, that can't do jackshit, when they are alone, but feel like real men, when they are more in numbers than their targets (which are mostly people, who can't defend themselfes).

Faggish manchildren will be faggish manchildren.

nothing of value will be lost , kraut. whats left of once glorious white race will vanish

I would get short bow, I could take out 3 arabs with that

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Look at the bright side, we are in for a hell of a year with happenings all the time.
Just sit back grab some snacks and shitpost while germany collapses.

That was my point. What is yours?

Same thing, when Polacks and other slavs do it.

They were either to be exterminated or to be used as a slave race. Well, not expecting that much education from Nazi-subhumans, that think they have achieved something by being born.

Well, they are ba'athists, which is a pretty similar ideology in some aspects, I'd say...

T. Achmed

>That was my point.

No, it wasn't, you retard. Shitskin would imply "brown people". Of which we have no bigger minority in Germany.

you're a fucking idiot OP lol

>mario barth dead
HOLY SHIT!

Speaking of the biggest minorities: You think Turks are not brown? What are they? White?

Now THAT would be fucking cool. Praise Allah!

This. The new official cuck triumvirate is Germany, Sweden and France. Britain is still close but trending positively.

source?

Stupid people don't understand sarcasm and irony. If you really want to change their minds, you need to speak with them straight and plain.

Fake and gay

More or less

i admire your effort

lets spread the message. i think it would be pretty funny.
#riphumor

They are a hugely diverse people, when it comes to their skin-,hair- and eyecolour.

Most look like the average mediterranean, some look arabic and some are the blond Laz.

But the vast majority in Germany just look like the average mediterranean mud-mix. Pale, black hair, brown'ish eyes (like most Germans beneath the Limes do too).

Pic related. Its one of those cunts.

>"Comidian"

Let's meme it to reality then. I've heard Mittermeier and Böhmermann were struck too

>repeating integers confirm

If only. Don't tease me like this, asshole.

I was ready to convert to Islam.

Mario Barth is the key to all of this.

>read comments on normiebook:
>"lets not forget about Aleppo"
>"its not a proven terrorist attack yet"
>"theres nothing that the state can do to prevent such attacks"
>"i hope the right wont use this incident for their propaganda"

Germany is so fucking fucked. I hate it here.

lasst uns die botschaft verbreiten. ab nach facebook. homor ist wenn man trotzdem lacht.
vill können wir ja ein paar dumme feminazis zu hübschen kommentaren bewegen

GERMAN GOVERNMENT RELEASE TERRORIST PHOTO

>Let's not forget about Aleppo

What is Aleppo?

SAMA-AL HYDINIJAD

>A L E P P O

dont forget.

DEUSSSSS
VULT

MEINE FREUNDIN IS SOO DUMM!

MEINE FREUNDIN NÄÄÄÄÄ?

MEINE FREUNDIN!

KENNSE KENNSE KENNSE??

WEIßTE WEIßTE WEIßTE???

NYAGRAGGHLLAERGGG NYHAHAHAHHA

>100 000 cucks in Olympiastadion Berlin losing their shit because it's so funny

>almost killed by rapefugee
>I wont stop cucking and helping rapefugees and wont stop advocating that no nation or religion or faith is to blame for allah akbar achmeds latest islamist terror attack

Ja wat präkelt der Thomas da?