BAN ASSAULT MEMES

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesonsjourney.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making memes about kids with genetic anomalies

I don't care who you are, if you're making fun of kids like this you're just an immoral scumbag.

This creature should have been euthanized. Precious resources were and are being wasted sustaining it's useless life.
She must be getting money from the government.

B8

>resources wasted

So what you want is a collectivist society where not one scrap of resources is wasted? You're wasting resources and time by posting on here and doing half the shit you do on a daily basis, so really you either don't care about resources (which defeats your point) or your don't consider what you to be doing waste (which is just hypocritical.)

Providing care for people like this creates jobs. So are you going to provide an adequate argument for your position or are you going to continue posting shit?

Not b8. You're just an immoral person if something like that flies your kite.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

All the newfags who came here due to the election are in for a shock when they what this cess pool is like normally.

>Welcome to Sup Forums

Been here for like a decade, but thanks.

what is that casey nuessum guy doing now?

what's the meme tho?

>literally judging others based on humour
You are an immoral scumbag.

>creates jobs
It destroys jobs, since it requires higher taxes which slows growth

>LITERALLY JUDGING PEOPLE? like UGH

Fuck off, leaf.

Probably like "haha he's retarded"

Damned if I know.

Well at least nobody stole his ipod

you're a troll

>LIterally immoral for making fun of this kid, UGH
Fuck off you SJW

RIP in piece Mitchell Hendreson

Yeah, someone with no morality spends his time making fun of terminally ill children instead of just not giving a fuck about them and getting on with their lives.

Go watch Norm MacDonald if you want humor, because there's nothing intrinsically funny about a retarded kids. It's sad and it shouldn't even be alive to endure any sort of suffering. This has nothing to do with social justice and everything to do with being a human being.

Him sitting here creates more jobs

>jobs for ISP
>jobs for internet backbone provider
>jobs for FBI lurkers

As much as I agree with The dumbass mom is the one who is camwhoring the poor kid out on the internet. What did she expect?

And now im reminded that bebo was a thing . Popular amongst brit bongs.

Where did the time go?

Don't keep fucked up kids alive because your animal instinct to not harm your own young can't tell the difference between a worthwhile life and a costly, painful, pointless one.

this is a mean spirited mean desu, I disavow

Not quite as much as an entire medical industry, unfortunately.

>>>Reddit

Leave the lad alone, innit. Not nice.

>leaf

>this poor child should just be euthanized
>let's make fun of it until it is

Shaming people doesn't necessarily work with making others want to abort their deformed kids, if that's what you're intention is.

That's not being sjw. That's just not being a cunt. You utter spacker.

Yeah sure someone who cares about morality so much would totally swear and use offensive language. The moment you said the F word I knew you were one of those evil pieces of shit who judges others

Do you just go thread to thread posting this exact shit? You need a life fatty

>Yeah sure someone who cares about morality so much would totally swear and use offensive language.

I really really really hate shitposting leafs.

You are being a terrible person by swearing, don't judge others when you swear

Looks like that Casey Nystat guy

>leaf

What does using swear words have to do with morality? Articulate it.

The aim isn't to shame people into killing fucked up kids. There is no aim to humour, fucked up faces are funny. What's the real difference between a child that's fucked up because of a disorder and an ordinary ugly kid? There isn't a difference but people still think that a legitimate disorder somehow makes it not okay to laugh at.

I'm simply saying it's a bit rich to have a fucked up kid and expect the entire world to not laugh at your fucked up kid when we all know that kid's quality of life was always going to be shit for a myriad of reasons and it's the parents fault for bringing the kid into the world, no one else's.

>There is no aim to humour, fucked up faces are funny.

To a two year old. That's how I make my nephews laugh.

topkek, got any more?

>X is for babies!
And that argument is for 10 year olds. Your move leaf.

>kid
It's spelled P-U-G fellow leaf

I'm just saying there's nothing intrinsically funny about a deformed person. If you could explain why in a reasonable manner, that'd be great.

>To a two year old. That's how I make my nephews laugh.
Then all stand up is for two year olds since most the shit they make fun of I would also use on my kids for laughs.
Even the sex jokes before your faggot ass asks.

>"you must conform to one extreme or the other"
Stellar argument, I am defeated.

Not even very funny
Disappointed desu

>I'm just saying there's nothing intrinsically funny about a deformed person.
So what's your personal opinion got to do with anything faggot you're not every person on this planet.
Fuck off sjw beta cuck.

>Then all stand up is for two year olds since most the shit they make fun of I would also use on my kids for laughs.

Fuckin' a. Stand up comedy has been annihilated by the times we're living in.

You don't constitute what waste is the same way the communists don't constitute what needs are.

What's funny about it? I want an answer.

Can't be that hard.

>I don't find this funny, explain humour to me or your argument is not legitimate
This is exactly the same as SJWs with rape jokes.

Here we go leaf, a crash course on humour. Almost all humour is derived from surprise, novelty, or misery. Things not being as you would expect them to be. Fucked up faces are not the norm, they are surprising, a fucked up face that looks like something else is a novelty, and having a shitty quality of life because your parents insist on putting you through it is a miserable thought. On all levels kids with fucked up faces are funny.

Lol cracka fallen angel genes showing up in your genes just exposes you subhuman bastards lmao. Funny how none of this shit pops up in normal humans unless they have cracka DNA in them. Show me a mentally retarded African please lmao. Matter of fact show me a retard with B+ blood. Lol. All retards have either O/A +- blood or B-. Lmao Hitler was full of shit saying B+ was inferior. I rarely get sick and have a permanent 6 pack essentially. B+ are the genes of Semitic people. You Gentiles have shit tier genes only fit to be slaves.

jamesonsjourney.com/about/

>All these comments saying he's gorgeous and beautiful when he clearly isn't

Are these people fishing for pity or something?

You're retarded.

Just explain why it's funny, that's all I'm asking.

Saying "it's just funny" really isn't an explanation.

"His appearance was likened to a dog"

But dogs are cute

I find that child's face absolutely horrid. The Facebook comments mention loving his smile and that he's "handsome". What a fucking joke, people willing to lie to each other so blatantly is funny but my disgust for this monster's sustained existence is greater than my amusement at that mug.

if you dont want your ugly ass child to be made fun of you shouldnt show his face to the whole world in order to get some pity points

Leaf, I explained to you the basis of all humour and demonstrated how it meets all the criteria of humorous things, pretending like that isn't an explanation of how it's funny is the weakest bait I've ever seen.

Here is your final (You).

No kidding. These people are just competing for points.

It's just a thing that's considered polite to do. Nobody wants to tell an ugly kid he's ugly or a dumb kid that he's dumb, so you make things up to make them feel better.

t. was in special ed

>What's funny about it? I want an answer.
You're under the assumption that humor can be quantified and it can't
Shit is funny to different people for different reason sometimes for no reason.
I don't really care about this meme but I"m not a stuck up whiny cunt trying to make a big deal out of what others find funny.

lmao kill it

the kids fucked up looking, it's kinda funny user

If u painted the little sprog green, he would kinda look like Pepe

>deformed kids are funny because you don't expect deformed people to be deformed

Really still, not a reasonable explanation. I'm not saying there isn't one, there isn't one I can find at the moment and you've done a pathetic job trying to explain why retards are funny.

Retards can do funny things, that's different. But a retard in and of itself isn't funny.

Good humor can be quantified. Even morality can be. Unless you're some kind of pathetic nihilist.

>Some people on the internet are making fun of a photo I posted of my clearly physically disabled son! Stop it!

If you don't want to be judged or critiqued, don't post pictures of your disabled son on the internet for attention

That's the least funny picture of a Pfeiffer kid I've seen, and their condition makes them reaction image gold.

he was an hero

Well he does kinda look like a pug.

Yeah he kinda does.

No you don't expect your average person to be deformed. Most people you will ever meet in your life are not deformed, so seeing a deformed person is surprising and unusual which is the basis for almost all humour.

Just end yourself leaf, this is pitiful.

Memes like this are made by leftists for their corporate masters to justify censorship with omfagle guess what guys a bill that's already written

>Good humor can be quantified
You're full of shit and you know it, just keep on being a whiny ass Sjw it's working great for you.
Explain why nut shots or fart jokes is funny to some people? I find that shit retarded just like you do this meme but guess what I don't give a single fuck to complain to those who enjoy them.

>Unless you're some kind of pathetic nihilist.
You right I'm a nihilist but still only thing pathetic is your constant whinging about a literal retarded boy,faggot.

This. Sup Forums is a CHRISTIAN board, if you laugh at disabled children kindly return to Fedora Town.

Because it means you're a bad person, they are immoral words.

I'm Christian and I laugh at them

I'm curious, what are you trying to achieve? Those sadistic enough to bully a really sick kid are unlikely to be convinced to stop; by appeal to an emotion or to reason...

Surprising and unusuality isn't the basis for almost all humor.

Your dad dying of aids can be surprising and unusual, unless your dad is a faggot that is. Is that funny?

I guess if you find bum boys funny.

No they're not.

Just means you're not a real Christian in my opinion. But we let God decide that

Does this shit show up when they're born or even in the womb? What the fuck is the U.S. hang up about euthanasia.

You're a bad Christian.

No, they should just realize they're not on the right path.

It's okay to not be on the right path, but there are consequences.

>Just means you're not a real Christian in my opinion. But we let God decide that
Good thing you don't get to decide those things isn't it.
Now fuck off to reddit where you belong SJW cuck.

Reported for running that shit tier script.

Humor is often simply a casual shock reaction- you expect one thing and get something different.
We expect human faces to be built a specific way, and when they aren't we experience a triggered humor response.
If the mutation was more severe though, you become frightened or saddened, but many of these just skirt the edge of a more extreme reaction.

>Good thing you don't get to decide those things isn't it

Good thing anybody doesn't in the next life, but this is reality.

>Making fun of a 4 yr old with a deformation.

That's Sup Forums tier faggotry.

AIDS jokes can be funny yeah. Just because it's personal to you does not mean it isn't funny. I'm sure you'd find rape jokes less funny if you got raped, it doesn't mean that the basis for them to be humorous in the first place is non existent.

>t. that guy that only goes to Church twice a year tops

>nice dog
not
>nice meme
baka desu senpai

There's nothing about aids that constitutes humour unless you use it in a certain way.

A picture of a deformed kid isn't funny, especially when the surprise is gone when you're read a title stating "deformed child bullied by trolls."

>Just because it's personal to you does not mean it isn't funny.
This is true when my best friend's grandmother died His brother and us made fun of her in a good nature way about some of the more odd things she did and saying we'll miss her doing them.
It was not mean spirited only the things we use to laugh at when she was alive just to remind us how much we liked being around her.

>Just means you're not a real Christian in my opinion. But we let God decide that
I believe in that Jesus guy so yeah i am

Who are you to judge?

I don't go to church, ever.

>ameriKEKS

Rape is no laughing matter user.

Unless your raping a clown.

>A picture of a deformed kid isn't funny
Apparently it is to some people.
>especially when the surprise is gone when you're read a title stating "deformed child bullied by trolls."
Oh I understand now this retarded pug looking little cunt is your son, right?
And it pisses you off others think he looks like a freak and shot be put down?
Who gives a single fuck what others find funny move on and just bother with your own life and what you find funny no one gives a fuck about your morals.

ayy

Misery is funny. A lot of comedy is based on bad things happening to people, deal with it friendo.

And actually there is something funny about the biggest media outlet in Britain deeming mean words on the internet worthy of news. I find it funny that people waste their time getting outraged over something so petty. I find it funny that after decades of the Internet, out of touch, pearl clutching parents still don't know not to feed the trolls.

>a picture of a deformed kid isn't funny.

Yes, yes it is. In fact I could not talk to this kid face to face without erupting in laughter.

That's a crafted joke.

A picture of a terminally ill, deformed kid with a story about him being attacked online isn't.

Yeah, people with no moral standing. Which is all I'm saying.

>The dumbass mom is the one who is camwhoring the poor kid out on the internet. What did she expect?

Gumdrops and rainbows, apparently.