100% blacked

100% blacked
no ads, nothing!

THINK ABOUT

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-breitscheidplatz-gedaechtniskirche-weihnachtsmarkt
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/810930302482792449
twitter.com/ZDFheute/status/810937447777443840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wilhelm_Memorial_Church
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/14,114871,21146181.html#MegaMT
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/newsblog-breitscheidplatz-in-berlin-charlottenburg-sicherheitskreise-festgenommener-nach-moeglichem-anschlag-ist-afghane-oder-pakistani/19154174.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Spediteur-geht-von-Entfuehrung-aus-Lkw-fuhr-ohne-Licht-in-Menge.html
twitter.com/BastianBrauns/status/810969731930984448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suspicious.

gives me conniptions

ok THAT is suspicious.
As someone who drives a lot of Autobahn I can confirm literally 99% of trucks have at least some logo or writing on it.

Monitoring the situation, OP.

Tell me your thoughts. Teach me your ways.

At this point I'm surprised if a major even isn't a false flag. CIA/Mossad fuck you one leak away boys better hope no American hero grows the balls to drop the info

Looks like it recently had some kind of opaque plastic sheeting glued to it. It doesn't look like a paint job.

This is our "friends". :D
(((they)))

anyone know what the cargo was?

isis did claim responsibility, do you think its to represent their flag? or is it too much effort for something like that in an attack?

Death.

25 tons of steel, I heard.

A polish international was found in the truck?
what the hell guys

Clearly it's a false flag by the Trump transition team to distract us from his Russian connection...
Laughing at all you faggots who don't accept what is so obvious. Go graze some more in your faggot-ass fields, Fucking sheeple.

German Media is already blaming Poles for the attack. Poor rapefugees couldn't be responsible!

We should never stop the bombs you fucking cunt.

It was hijacked and they shot the Polish driver the 'news' said. He was the guy left in the cab apparently.

Probably a privately owned truck.

American education everyone

wait was this a muslim or just some crazy polish dude

did they? According to german and austrian media, that isis claimed responsiblity is a rumor

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-breitscheidplatz-gedaechtniskirche-weihnachtsmarkt
last point in the article

they didn't. The source is an iraqi organization :
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/810930302482792449

This is what is used by MSMs

>(((ISIS))) anyone?

Mulsims have been telling each other to be non-violent and breed, because in their own words us whites are so pathetic that we will pay them to replace us....and cheer it on.

Jews have responsible for most of the "muslim attacks", and ISIS is a mossad pawn

look into the trucking company, and see if that's normal for their fleet

It that the churcher that was destroyed ww2 rebuilt and has been closed for renovations?

>tfw the truck came from Italy
Nice. Too bad mudslimes are retarded and they only managed to kill a few of you nigger loving germans.

Worst ally how it's going?

german media already blaming polish truck driver of kidnapping muslim pakistani and driving into christmas market

GERMANY YES

ISIS claims responsibility every time someone vaguely farts in the direction of anyone they deem their enemies.

>German Media is already blaming Poles for the attack

True. When it's probably a shitskin they will wait and wait for official conformation. When there is a slight chance that it is a white guy they will just jump to dubious conclusions.

twitter.com/ZDFheute/status/810937447777443840
>polish truck driver drives into crowd

at least they tweeted a correction...

Truck is owned by a polish logistics company. Driver was(is the owners cousin, they last had contact with him four hours before the attack and the owner is 1000% sure it wasn't his cousin who did it.

yeah i heard that part also. But Danish news are only saying a polish international was found in the truck. So it sounded like it was a polish attacker.
But i don't trust the news since Germany always will try to remove the focus from it being af refugee or foreigner

WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?

THINK ABOUT IT.

hint: Russians

someone probably stole the truck from the polish driver and possibly killed him. the logistic company in poland lost contact with the driver four hours before the attack.

polish guy was dead in the truck the other guy ran away but the police think they have him in custody now. no details available on him (i bet its a refugee tho)

'steel constructions'

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wilhelm_Memorial_Church

K.e.k.k.

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/14,114871,21146181.html#MegaMT

"Zastępca ambasadora RP w Berlinie dementuje informacje, że w ciężarowce znaleziono ciało Polaka"

>> The dead passanger inside the truck was a Pole, the driver's nationality has not been confirmed yet

How can someone live with themselves knowing that they're killing and tormenting and scaring them for life or causing immense emotional pain to innocent people to pull off a false flag?

>enhance

They have a guy in custody who they *think* was the driver.

The story thus far is:
>polish jew owned truck
>polish jew's jew cousin was driving truck
>polish jew cousin body found in truck

Likely a rapefugee that stabbed the guy, took the truck, rammed the citizens and then escaped during chaos

You shouldn't trust the source because we're still at the stage were everything is trickling in ina torrent of out-of-contet details that might or might not turn out true and nobody really has a complete picture to begin with. Not because of any conspiracy theories.

Lel, the Polish embassy says that the dead guy inside the truck was NOT a Pole.

Best thing to do is wait for some official statement

>dementuje

Literally the opposite of what you just said

You know what to do.

Polish owner says his cousin was driving. Called him at noon and all chilled. Think truck was hijacked. No word on the driver, so we know who it was. Would be all over the news if he was a white male

>german media already blaming polish truck driver of kidnapping muslim pakistani and driving into christmas market
GTFO. Proofs.

I hope we hear something soon

>Best thing to do is wait for some official statement

Need to craft a story.

Why won't the damn race war ever start?!

Yeah, my bad. I'm just gonna go to sleep not to spew more bullshit.

>oy vey
>monad
finally, the kaballa/hermetic uprising has begun!

We like Russia. They don't put up with whinny faggots

It's a muslim. Ann Coulter's law. The longer they take to confirm name / religion, the more likely it is he is from the Religion of pieces.

It needs to go lads. Either they identify and live as Europeans, or they fuck off.

You're insane.

Sorry about that guy. I'm hoping it's a refugee or something.

You know they got banners they put on? You can just take it off

Das greatergut

It's Germany, the will try to hide the facts for so long

>A BLACK FLAG WILL FLY ABOVE THE DOME

Shit the happening happened there ?

>leaf

They need new leaders so bad.. Just Google'd the phrase 'Germany' - and top story is about how Facebook is going to be fined half a mil for every fake news article they publish. It's crazy. I think it's beyond saving; but that fucks the rest of us up so bad :(

So what do we know about the truck? Lone black Scania, followed far right groups on social media...

OH SHIT

I can already see the spin - the muslim (if it was one) who fled the scene was kidnapped by the Pole, a mentally ill white male, and forced to drive the truck, the Pole then grabbed the wheel and steered the truck into the market, the muslim tried to prevent that, struggled with the Pole and had to kill him to end the bloodshed. He then fled the scene, confused and afraid.
He'll be a hero.

N-TV JUST CONFIRMED: AFGHAN OR PAKESTANI CITING LAW ENFORCEMENT INSIDERS.

IT WAS A SHITSKIND MUDSLIME!!!

oh shit

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/newsblog-breitscheidplatz-in-berlin-charlottenburg-sicherheitskreise-festgenommener-nach-moeglichem-anschlag-ist-afghane-oder-pakistani/19154174.html

ENHANCE AGAIN

Hollande and Cazebite are already taking an opportunity to suck asses and balls:
Look at 23:03 in the timeline
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Spediteur-geht-von-Entfuehrung-aus-Lkw-fuhr-ohne-Licht-in-Menge.html

>forgetting the part where Achmed, before he met Anatol (the mentally ill pole), gave back literally 100'000 € of Nazi-gold back to the children of Israel
>forgetting the part that he was about to go home to prepare his Batman suit to fight crime in Germoney as a thank you to the german population for taking him as a refugee

you cis-lord racist, I can't believe it

Dead germans are the best Christmas present ever

That is actually pretty strange, normally lorrys have something written on it, a brand or truck company logo.

Soon

the owner of this truck is ariel żurawski
jew

Probably a false flag to stir up more tension between people who claim the attack as an Islamist one and the contrary liberal opinion for the sake orchestrating further chaos in Europe. Wouldn't be surprised if Surkov had involvement.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST "NOT TODAY, AHMED" OR YOUR MOTHER WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

What if it's a false flag to rile up support to fight "ISIS" in Syria?

nah
polish drivers (the ones that do the shit jobs) do shit like going from one company in norway to another company in italy

I live directly on a crossway of these kinds of trucks that go in all directions of europe
and always german-marked trucks have logos

but east-europeans not so often

We all know how it's gonna end hans, and it's not gonna end well for you

>żurawski
zurek means literally soup if I am not mistaken, is it really a jewish name?

Politicians members of a government should be banned from using twitter.

NOT TODAY, AHMED

Ich wette der Autor hat durchgehend bei schreiben geweint. Fick dieses linke drecksblatt

It comes from Żuraw, which is name of bird, stop looking for jews everywhere

Fucking kek

BIG
BLACK
TRUCK

sheeeeiit

>ariel
common polish name

Oy vey

look who is here by PURE COINCIDENCE

twitter.com/BastianBrauns/status/810969731930984448

take this rare pepe as a sign of peace and friendship between our two countries