Kikes Extorting Richard Spencer's Mother

Remember, the Jew always cries in pain as he strikes you.

medium.com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3#.h5wa0qixn

> My name is Sherry Spencer, and I am Richard Spencer’s mom. I’m a resident of Whitefish, Montana, and am the proud owner of a beautiful mixed-use facility in town.

> I had no intention of selling . . . until I started receiving terrible threats in the last couple of weeks. These threats came from Tanya Gersh, a local realtor with links to “human rights” organizations Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network.

> On November 22, Gersh and I spoke on the phone. She relayed to me that if I did not sell my building, 200 protesters and national media would show up outside—which would drive down the property value—until I complied.

> Gersh’s other conditions included that I make a public denunciation of my son in a statement written by the Montana Human Rights Network and that I make a donation to this organization from the sale of the property.

> She even shamelessly suggested that she act as my realtor! In other words, she and the local “human rights” organizations appeared to seek financial benefit from threats of protests and reputation damage.

> The same day Gersh first contacted me, I received a sales offer, even though I had not expressed any intention to sell, nor had anything been publicized.

> One renter reported to me that Gersh threatened her business with boycotts unless she moved. This renter also alleged that Gersh called her “collateral damage.”

Other urls found in this thread:

loveliveshereflathead.org/index.html
mhrn.org/
nar.realtor/
archive.org/stream/RusselEricFrankWasp/Russel Eric Frank - Wasp#page/n0/mode/1up
scribd.com/document/334219220/Emails
zillow.com/profile/user70685354/
realtor.com/realestateagents/Tanya-Gersh_Whitefish_MT_2021164_649794454
missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/anti-semitic-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html
dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/alt-right-shadow-hangs-over-whitefish/article_bc57ba34-c4c3-11e6-8f6a-83971385fb54.html
linkedin.com/in/tanya-gersh-22191b39
google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=whitefish&oq=whitefish
dailystormer.com/lying-jew-media-says-daily-stormer-threatened-jewish-racketeers-extorting-the-spencer-family/
forward.com/news/357165/in-montana-activists-and-a-rabbi-resist-the-resident-white-supremacist/
trailswestrealestate.com/view_agent.asp?AGENTID=41441
dailystormer.com/jews-targeting-richard-spencers-mother-for-harassment-and-extortion-take-action/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not surprised but holy shit (((they))) truly are the scum of the earth

The kikes are really pushing it aren't they? Especially the females.

This is why I wish the holocaust actually happened.

Why didn't she sue? She could have made a lot of money from suing those kikes.

It is implied in the article that she will.

this is literally extortion. what a fucking moron that realtor et co are if there is any paper trail of this.

This is literal extortion, if this is real.

Richard the proxy is not fooling us. Fuck you and your mom, we're not your personal army.

>"Alt-right leader"
>Heil Trump! Heil our people!

Cucked by a kike.

JIDF detected.

Also, it's not hard for a Realtor to lose a license due to ethics violations. I'm in the business in a different state, I'm going to look into this.

Well the Jewish realtor lady's husband is a jew lawyer for one

Can you imagine what it would be like in a drawn out legal process with ''''people'''' like that? Absolutely terrible

Sure thing herschel

It's time to make some justice, Sup Forums.

richard spencer is an autist, i couldnt care less if anything bad happened to him

And you're a good goy.

> nothing to see here goyim. Ignore us as we harm your people.

Final final solution when?

It's always some (((cunt))) doing shit like this. Just like the tale of the ducks and the hens. Can't even get away from the kikes even in Montana. Fuck my life.

He is a LARPing faggot but shaking down someone's relatives because you don't like their politics is way out of line.

Solving the jewish problem requires concentration

Not only a relative but his MOTHER.

These nasty psycho kikes have no God.

loveliveshereflathead.org/index.html

mhrn.org/

Damn, if my mother knew (she's a realtor in MT,) she could serve as her agent and not screw her out of property value, selling or buying.

I hope (((they))) have an unfortunate accident.

hmm I live in the same valley as this

wat should we do

We need to bring this to the attention of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
nar.realtor/
That's the head of the beast.

I fucking hate kikes...

Free speech is a human right

The lady doesn't want to sell though. If she does that's her capitulating against possibly empty threats. I have difficulty believeing that this bitch can get 200 people to picket in whitefish Montana. Even if she could, they won't be there forever. It'll blow over in a few weeks

>archive.org/stream/RusselEricFrankWasp/Russel Eric Frank - Wasp#page/n0/mode/1up

>community comes together to remove a Nazi business from their town

Lol good

Report for ETHICS VIOLATIONS to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS.

>your elderly mother gets harassed by jews
>you don't immediately kill every last kike

Not your personal army, numale faggot.

>I have difficulty believeing that this bitch can get 200 people to picket in whitefish Montana

There's slightly under 100k in the area

Here's the facebook page their using, mostly feel good nonsense.

Perhaps though we could leave some negative reviews and counteract their jewish tricks.

Say stuff like "super expensive" or "the food was terrible, the restaurant was dirty and the employees were rude" so they don't remove your posts

>(((community))) comes together to remove a Nazi business from their town

i love the orwellian naming conventions

gas the kikes

It's the guys mom. And they're trying to ruin her life, and fucking gain a profit off it, just for the fags opinion

Do you people have no standards or limits? It's fags like you who after a particluarly violent murder offer up shit like "hurr he was probably a racist anyways, so he deserved it"

Fuck you.

The building she built is actually really nice, if it's the one I'm thinking of

Western Montana is God's country. Used to live in the mountains near Libby

>Do you people have no standards or limits?

They don't, they aren't humans like us.

If you had that kind of money you would not be posting here.

Wtf are these (((Jews))) doing in Montana? I fucking hate this, (they) are a plague everywhere they go.

>
Wasmannian Mimicry is when the mimic resembles its host (the model) in order to live within the same nest or structure. For example, several jumping spiders closely resemble ants. In order to get "lost in the crowd" and thus avoid predators.

I obviously don't own the building you idiot

Obviously you implied that you intended to purchase it.

Where does your mother live? She deserves a beating.

Grow a spine, cunt.

nowhere did I imply that you fucking jew mongrel

The emails she wrote are pretty explicit :

scribd.com/document/334219220/Emails

Maybe not all kikes are as smart as they think they are.

>Remember, the Jew always cries in pain as he strikes you.
Yeah, I don't see what's particularly (((Jewish))) about this dick.

If Montanafags don't deal with this you are forever confirmed for sheepfuckers and cucks.

What will the good goyim do when these same tactics are used against your parents? How do you people babble about the Holocaust all the time and manage to never comprehend the most basic lesson from it?

Kikes truly have no shame it is an alien concept to them

You don't see anthing Jewish about using political activism, organizations, Jewish connections and nudging to punish the blood relative of an ideological opponent?

This, especially in winter, probably cold as fuck.

Oh yes you did.
>"The building she built is actually really nice, if it's the one I'm thinking of"

Someone please forward those to the local newspaper:

[email protected]

I live here it might be too obvious?

zillow.com/profile/user70685354/

>no sales in last 12 months

realtor.com/realestateagents/Tanya-Gersh_Whitefish_MT_2021164_649794454

>complete unknown

is this even a real person? just posting internet listings for posterity

There was actually a really good objective explanation of this the other day. Shame is a defining characteristic of permanent communities. If people are going to be living together, they need to maintain standards, thus shame is used. Tanya Gersh -- who sure as hell is not from Montana -- simply moves on, and so has no reason to worry about what people in one spot think of her.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. It's like Orwellian doublespeak up in there.

A white supremacist website called The Daily Stormer has posted a call to "TAKE ACTION" against Jewish people in Whitefish, providing personal contact information and urging a "troll storm" against them.

The story claims the "vicious, evil race" has harmed the Whitefish business of Richard Spencer's mother. It quotes a story from the British newspaper Daily Mail that said Sherry Spencer "said she is being forced to sell a building she owns in the small town because residents are rebelling against her son."

The site posted phone numbers, email addresses, and Twitter handles for the Whitefish residents it alleges are harassing Sherry Spencer, along with a disclaimer that it opposes violence.

missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/anti-semitic-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html

A lot of people get the certifications to be able to do real estate as a second income while pursuing something else. In this case her motivation seems to be political/tribal.

saying a building is nice doesn't mean you want to buy it moron

Orwellan doublespeak is Jew self-word-games to justify the unjustifiable, which was Marx's real genius, slowed down so goyim can realize what's happening.

Oh please don't attack her poor son!

That's a pure German name you fucking uneducated Amerilard

t Austria

Additionally the Real Estate License gives her access to the MLS, which has lots of information which can be abused. If you own land or property in Montana she can find out all about your personal info and share it with her friends to cause you grief.

>implying

You're the same one from the other day aren't you?

Your mother deserves a thrashing.

Oh they do my friend. But it's a "God' in the sense, that it's an all powerful force of cosmic evil and horror, that desires to consume all of our souls.

Gas the kikes

I bet he'll get PTSD from all those mean tweets about his mother being a criminal cunt.

The weak must fear the strong.

dude you are quite literally looney toons

Should have sued for harassment. Is she even a white nationalist or are leftists this retarded?

>personal army

You absolute retard, this is much bigger than being someone's personal army and getting revenge on their ex or something.

I hate Spencer and think he's a fag and controlled opposition but this is pretty fucking garbage.

She has nothing to do with Richard's ideology, this is pure spite.

This is illegal. Why hasn't (((Gerschenberg))) been taken to court?

>drawn out
Buddy, a judge will take one look at that and commit the woman to an insane asylum.

Oh it's just that it's hard to tell (((you))) apart, you are all the same. Absolutely devoid of individual personality. Your lights are on but nobody is home.

> Is she even a white nationalist or are leftists this retarded?

She says she's not

dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/alt-right-shadow-hangs-over-whitefish/article_bc57ba34-c4c3-11e6-8f6a-83971385fb54.html

>Sherry emphasized that her building “has nothing to do with politics — and it has everything to do with tourism and local businesses.

>“I had no intention of selling ... until I started receiving terrible threats in the last couple of weeks,” she wrote. “These threats came from Tanya Gersh, a local Realtor with links to ‘human rights’ organizations Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network,” Sherry stated. “She relayed to me that if I did not sell my building, 200 protesters and national media would show up outside — which would drive down the property value — until I complied.”

too right rudeboy

It is only the globalist jew elites who are a problem.

Not every single fucking one, even in Montana.

This filthy kike whore.

What do we know about (((Gersch)))? Phone number? Twitter?

What a piece of shit.

what do we do with this

SEND THESE TO THE MEDIA

GET THEM OUT THERE

AMERICAN ANONS, GET A GRIP OF THIS

she's got a kikebook as well

Got her linkedin through some super extensive slueth work
Not really sure what to do with it though

She went offline after kvetching to the (((Media))) about nazis sending her mean tweets

google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=whitefish&oq=whitefish

If we could get Tucker, Drudge or Breitbart to pick this up it would be good.

I'm sending the emails to local news media

It did not take the jew media long.

Definitely no group self-interest in action, here.

dailystormer.com/lying-jew-media-says-daily-stormer-threatened-jewish-racketeers-extorting-the-spencer-family/

Reminder that most of the people on this board who constantly whine about Richard Spencer are either:

A) Jews
or
B) Redditors

forward.com/news/357165/in-montana-activists-and-a-rabbi-resist-the-resident-white-supremacist/
>Roston moved to Montana from New Jersey two years ago to take the position, taking the place of Rabbi Allen Secher. Roston knew of Spencer before moving here, and has been involved in the campaign effort against white nationalism, partnering with a local human rights group known as Love Lives Here, where Secher has been involved, too.

>In 2014, Love Lives Here urged the city to bar Spencer from conducting business in town, but ultimately settled for a city resolution condemning hate groups. Since then, the group has pushed for a series of similar “anti-hate” ordinances, most recently passing another on December 5.

>“We certainly don’t want his ideology considered part of the Whitefish community,” said Ina Albert, an 81-year-old activist who describes herself as “very Jewish.” She was raised in Philadelphia and moved to Montana with her husband, the former pulpit rabbi. “This is one of the most beautiful places on earth.”

>But Spencer’s rising profile continues to thrust the small town into the spotlight.

>At recent holiday-themed Love Lives Here event, the group rallied to deliver a message that “everyone is welcome here,” Albert said. Jewish leaders came out; two ministers were in attendance. There was singing and a public lighting of Shabbat candles and a Christmas Tree. Albert even read a short story she had written called “Jolly Judah the Hanukkah Elf.”

trailswestrealestate.com/view_agent.asp?AGENTID=41441

This link has miss Gersch's mobile and office number. PLEASE do not harass her. She seems like a nice lady.

I think we should get in touch with Sherry as well just so she knows people support her against these bullies.

No stupid "WE'RE FELLOW NAZIS WITH YOUR SON WE'LL DEFEND YOU!" bullshit. Just "we're decent people and we will stand up for you against these bullies"

There is likely a ton of info on the bad guys, here in the original DS story from Friday, especially in the comments (I have not looked in the latter, yet)

dailystormer.com/jews-targeting-richard-spencers-mother-for-harassment-and-extortion-take-action/

Why do these people come one of the whitest, most implicit state in the country to try turning it in the same liberal shithole they came from?

Idea-
We pass the hat and buy the property, then set up a Sup Forums HQ and really take the piss out of the Jews.

Ignorant goyim.