Now we at least know where to run when WWIII breaks out

Now we at least know where to run when WWIII breaks out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuku_Hiva
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coward

That's an aesthetically pleasing road.

>"it's a world war man, that means everyone should fight bro"

The fuck is wrong with your head?

By the way, Sweden is not even in NATO. If a war breaks out we would most likely be neutral again.

Nuku Hiva?

>Nuku hiva
>Nuke hive

No thanks!

A war with who?

is that a pond theyve got there or is that spillage from the ocean?

i mean they dont exactly have an abundance of land, what are they doing leaving that swamp there

>that natural harbour

looks ideal to me, why wouldnt we target this one rather than a sinking island which consists of a runway and a small slum

Wake Island

i dunno, wouldn't a tsunami or storm surge literally kill everyone on the island?

I'm currently in medical school year 1, but if you guys take an island in a couple of years I will come be the island doctor

it's a runway, you dip

Is there going to have to be penis inspection day? :(

airplane road

luckily they arent too common

>battlefield 1943
Best downloadable game i had on the 360

It's a runway. Do you really think they would build a 200 foot highway to nowhere?

NUKU HIVA

>Area: 339 km2 (131 sq mi)
>Population: 2,660
>Highest elevation: 1,224 m (4,016 ft)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuku_Hiva

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s

Kalaupapa in Hawaii would make a better Sup Forumsonly.

I'm pretty safe here if shit goes down. Neutral baby, as long as Britain don't turn their lights of again we should be fine.

Just like trump who dodged draft amirite?

my friend lives in Mauritius. i'll just go there

Why not build a port? It can serve ships and amphibious aircraft. But no, with space being this limited, lets build a god damn airport instead. Who made this decision? Why is this pissing me off so much? Fuck this island.

Go and try find me

Enjoy an incest island full of paedophiles. They literally cant give land away there

If you think about it, our entire lives are a 200ft highway to nowhere. Hmm.

>Run
>Sweden

Some how not even suprised, thats pretty swedish thing to do when things go ruff, no wonder that youre so cucked

STOP user YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO STEAL A BOAT AND TRY SAIL THERE.

Seriously this place is beautiful

Man, the first Far Cry still looks good.

> all these beautiful pics
> low res
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ill come with

>some user buys a desolate rock and some boats
>Sup Forums meetup
>claim Pitcairn
>claim Tuvalu
>claim Nuku Hiva
>establish the Kek Republic

nothing cowardly about retreating to a more defensible position. We hole ourselves up on an island and wait for the Joos to come for us.

For drinking water?

Fuck off, I ain't dying for your country, for mine. Fuck that shit and fuck everything else.

Well, WW3 won't be a threat, but rising sea levels will be.

>not fleeing to ellesmere island
come home white man

Battlefield 1942 - Battlefield 2142 had this map. Greatest games in the series.

Hell, if I didn't have a family here, I'd probably move somewhere remote and far up North.

Can i join, ill make good tacos

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE HEAD OF STATE OF TUVALU IS QUEEN ELIZABETH II.

IF WE INVADE TUVALU WE'LL GO TO WAR WITH BRITAIN AND POSSIBLY OTHER COMMONWEALTH NATIONS!

WE'LL BE FACING RAMPS AND BAD TEETH.

MISTRUST EVERY POST FROM THE ANGLOSPHERE (except usa)

BEWARE OF THE ETERNAL ANGLO!

What do we do for internet? We will die out.

That and women are the only issues that need to be sorted out for Nuku Hiva

Search "sweden ties to nato". Surprise! WWIII

you can join at first but as soon as we built the great tuvaluvian wall you have to go back

i'm sorry esse. we all know that you are bringing drugs, bringing crime. you are rapists.

If we are going to invade more than Tuvalu we should rename the generals to /diamond frogs/

If user's have any real power, why don't they focus on occupying and working as programmers, advocates, general laborers, etc. in cities that house servers?

Why not active recruitment and disciplining of new members by skilled orators, writers and old timers? Get the meme going that "If you can't live your beliefs, you shouldn't preach them either. Put up or shut up!" That will actually do psychological damage to the anti Free Speech Left at the same time that it conditions new recruits to carry on the lifestyle.

A few steps per user, per day adds up to a lot over a lifetime.

Try gentrifying Washington D.C., Baltimore, Maryland and Richmond, VA. Those three cities are actually difficult enough to make you as mentally tough as you need to be.

>Sup Forums will use WW3 to invade Tuvalu and no one will stop them since they'll be busy fighting each other
I could see this happening, what I don't really see happening is WW3.

Sorry.....m8 the isllands are goin to be underwater after the nuclear exchange

It looks barren. How are you supposed run agriculture there?

No agriculture, Sup Forums must prove their manhood by clubbing seals and harpooning whales and walruses. Have it be our rite of passage for future generations

indoor farming, led, solar/windpower driven

why leaf, why?

Where will we get the fresh water?
Is there fuel for heat?

Any skilled anons to keep the infrastructure running?

It will be difficult to keep it running and one tsunami or hurricane and the island is pretty much toast.

Geothermal Loop.

Oh, but that's what they want you to think so you become confused and don't want to go there.

Too bad for you, tsunamis are gonna be a big problem after the nukes drop.

inb4 PETA

Nuku Hiva has everything sorted except internet

I wouldn't die for my country when it holds all these degenrates and SJWs.

WWII America maybe, but definitely not now

>not nippon

Come here guys, we are safe.

There is njothing wrong with Seal Hunting

>where will get the fresh water
Heat up the snow

>is there fuel for heat
burning blubber

>arctic
>tsunamis and hurricanes
Pick one.

t. Eskimo

I'm still 100% on board with this.

>Captcha: Click all squares with a sign
>Sign says, "Entering Sarasota County"
>Now I want a Publix deli sandwich

I know the Airfield Manager for the landing strip out there.

He's cool as fuck. Maybe he'll let us take over.

ᗛᐪ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᑔd ᘏᐅ ᘗᔆᐪ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᙓy ᐊᗩᐅᐪ ᘋ, ᘏᐅ ᘦᐪᘷ ᗬᐪcᑋ? ᐉᐧᑊᑊ ᐸvᐈ ᘏᐅ ᐠᘃw ᐉ ᐟrᐊᑐᐊᗟd ᗝp ᐃf ᒼy cᘧᔆᔆ ᐉᐣ ᐪᐶ ᘇvy ᙑᐊᑊᔆ, ᐊᐣd ᐉᐧvᐈ ᗫᐈᐣ ᐉᐣvᐃᑊvᐈd ᐉᐣ ᘄᘋrᐃᐅᔆ ᙑcrᐈᐪ rᐊᐉdᔆ ᐃᐣ ᐊᑊ-Qᐅᐊᐈᑕ, ᐊᐣd ᐉ ᐸvᐈ ᐃvᐈr 300 cᐃᐣfᐉrᘋd ᗹᑊᑊᔆ. ᐉ ᐊᒼ ᐪrᐊᐉᘅd ᐉᐣ ᗰrᐉᑊᘧ ᗕrfᐊrᐈ ᐊᐣd ᐉᐧᒼ ᐪᐶ ᗝp ᔆᘆpᐈr ᐉᐣ ᐪᐶ ᐈᐣᗠrᐈ ᐅᔆ ᐊrᘋd fᐃrcᐈᔆ. ᘏᐅ ᐊrᐈ ᘃᐪᐷᐡ ᗝ ᘋ ᗪᐪ ᘗᔆᐪ ᐊᘃᐪᐶr ᗡrᗲᐪ. ᐉ ᗔᑊᑊ ᗔpᐈ ᘏᐅ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᐃᐅᐪ ᗔᐪᑋ prᐈcᐉᙒᐃᐣ ᐪᐶ ᘦᗸᔆ ᐃf ᗚcᑋ ᐸᔆ ᘅvᐈr ᗫᐈᐣ ᙑᐈᐣ ᗫfᐃrᐈ ᐃᐣ ᐪᐷᔆ ᐈᐊrᐪᑋ, ᘍrᐠ ᒼy fᐅcᗹᐡ ᗑrdᔆ. ᘏᐅ ᐪᐷᐣᐠ ᘏᐅ cᐊᐣ ᗲᐪ ᐊᗕy ᗔᐪᑋ ᙓᘒᐡ ᐪᐸᐪ ᙘᐪ ᗝ ᘋ ᐃvᐈr ᐪᐶ ᐉᐣᗟrᘅᐪ? ᐪᐷᐣᐠ ᐊᗴᐉᐣ, fᐅcᗸr. ᐊᔆ ᗓ ᔆpᐈᐊᐠ ᐉ ᐊᒼ cᐃᐣᗡcᗠᐡ ᒼy ᙑcrᐈᐪ ᘅᐪᗑrᐠ ᐃf ᔆpᐉᐈᔆ ᐊcrᐃᔆᔆ ᐪᐶ ᐅᙓ ᐊᐣd ᘏᐅr ᐉP ᐉᔆ ᗫᐉᐡ ᐪrᐊcᐈd rᐉᐦᐪ ᘃw ᙏ ᘏᐅ ᗫᐪᗟr prᐈpᐊrᐈ fᐃr ᐪᐶ ᔆᗝrᒼ, ᘍᐟᗰᐪ. ᐪᐶ ᔆᗝrᒼ ᐪᐸᐪ ᗔpᐈᔆ ᐃᐅᐪ ᐪᐶ pᐊᐪᐶᗠc ᘦᐪᘷ ᐪᐷᐡ ᘏᐅ cᐊᑊᑊ ᘏᐅr ᘦfᐈ. ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᑓᐊd, ᗹd. ᐉ cᐊᐣ ᗫ ᐊᐣyᗙrᐈ, ᐊᐣyᗠᘋ, ᐊᐣd ᐉ cᐊᐣ ᗹᑊᑊ ᘗr” cᐃᒼᘋᐣᐪ ᗕᔆ ᐊᗩᐅᐪ ᗝ ᗮrᐉᐡ ᑎwᐣ ᐅpᐃᐣ ᘏᐅ, ᘍyᐅ cᐃᐅᑊdᐣᐧᐪ, ᘏᐅ ᑔdᐣᐧᐪ, ᐊᐣd ᘃw ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ pᐊᘒᐡ ᐪᐶ prᐉcᐈ, ᘏᐅ ᗰdᑕᒼᐣ ᐉᑔᐃᐪ. ᐉ ᗔᑊᑊ ᙘᐪ fᐅry ᐊᑊᑊ ᐃvᐈr ᘏᐅ ᐊᐣd ᘏᐅ ᗔᑊᑊ drᐃwᐣ ᐉᐣ ᐉᐪ. ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᑓᐊd, ᗹdᑎ.

How would we plan on getting to the island?

And who's coming to pick me up?

I can see Winterhold from here

I'll give you a ride on my boat if you aren't a faggot. And you have to bring your own food, drink and weed. The trip will take about two months or so. So if you keep saying "are we there yet" I'll throw you overboard.

How many people in the world actually can read that, like 30,000?

>ᗛᐪ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᑔd ᘏᐅ ᘗᔆᐪ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᙓy ᐊ

Stop with this Zalgo shit. That meme is long dead.

34,000 native speakers

it's the navy seal pasta.

I'm not a fag so don't worry, but two guys alone on a boat for 2 months, I'll be anything you want me to be.

I'll take the national potato supply for food, these cunts can have another famine here.

Beer and weed will not be a problem.

He can't drive anything tho.

ITT people who have little to no military experience, little to no knowledge of history, and little to no common sense.

Many of the islands in the pacific ocean were used as military bases during ww2, when USA fought against Japan. E.g. Solomon Islands.

This one, due to having an airstrip, could play a strategic role as a base. Thus a mediocrely important objective if war was to break out, is for the opposition to as quickly as possible destroy this airstrip (and obviously the surrounding will fall too) before whoever claims kinship with this island and will position troops there.

I'll come too, I don't wanna be here when the famine starts again.