How the fuck did the Finnish are Mongols meme even start? The Mongols never made it to Finland

How the fuck did the Finnish are Mongols meme even start? The Mongols never made it to Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13
amazon.com/Third-Rome-Russia-Tsarism-Orthodoxy/dp/0974230308
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india
books.google.fi/books?id=vdQ5O4CMFwQC&pg=PA7&lpg=PA7&source=bl&ots=tb8Z2gJ0u9&sig=JNCPizQx-mtWfPTux0Np5p81ZcM&hl=fi&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiasLTCvYHRAhUFhSwKHenZD7kQ6AEILzAB#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the red is touching karelia which is part of historic finn homeland.

but it started because swedes realized that a higher than swedish proportion of finns have chinky eyes.

I guess they speak a Uralic language for no reason then

It's just a meme based on the term Mongoloid "East Asian"

Finns speak a Finno-Ugric language which is shared by some other Siberian peoples many of whom race mixed with invading Mongoloid invaders.

The original speakers of the Finn-Ugric were Caucasoids from the Urals, but as the language spread more and more Mongols came into contanct with.

At least the Finns did far better than the Indo-Iranians in central asia who were almost completely wiped out by actual Mongols,Turks, etc

>niggers from senegal speak french
>therefore senegalese niggers ARE french
whoa

Because that's where the pain train stopped. Not the rape train.

In fact if you want a concise history of west/central asia it should be "Mongoloids fucking massacring and raping every cracker they see" the "Muslims finishing the job"

there are french people that unironically believe this

It's around like 99%

The Finnish Empire long predates Mongolia, which was likely settled primarily from parts of the Korean Empire.

This map shows just the latest conquests of a Finnish dynasty. There have been other Finnish khanates of greater size. One of the bigger ones was a khanate led by Pekkabaatar in 51488 BC which spanned over almost the whole of Eurasia and had all the arabs as slaves.

I still amazes me that the greater part of the Indo-European homeland was entirely replaced by Turks and Mongols. From old Tocharia (not sure how else to name it) in the east, Anatolia in the south, and the steppes of central Eurasia, they slaughtered everyone and replaced their language, culture, and identity with that of some taiga niggers that came from Siberia.

KEK
I'm on that pic.
This is Bordeaux's carnival organized by FRENCH students from FRENCH oversea territories in FRANCE.

nigger

fucking horse archers man, they wiped out like more than have of the land mass Indo-Europeans had. You should never underestimate the eternal Mongoloid.

This is why I hate any cuck that race mixes with Mongoloid women.

are you in any of these pictures?

>the great finno-korean hyperborean war

/thread

snow niggers crying THE THREAD

there were white people all the way in Northern India too
fucking crazy

Friedrich Blumenbach is the guy you're looking for. In the late 1700s he got his hands into a Mongol, a Finn and a Sami skull and decided all those must be of same people after doing some measurements.

This view spread around Europe and especially Swedish phrenologists and racial hygienists of the time used it to declare the Swedes the highest form of humanity and the Finns the lowest possible genetic waste. They had just lost Finland to Russia so this kind of narrative was very important to them, at the time.

So basically the death of white peoples have been on going since th mongols?

50 years ago you could find a white man in Sweden as well. There are no brakes on the progress train.

Nope, it's not my problem if french are too cucked to say anything. 15 years ago I was expelled from high school for being politically incorrect, I've done my part.

Because they literally are partly Mongolian.

Their chink features are because contact and race-mixing with sami people, which have mongolic features.

No, it's been going on far longer than that. It started with Turkic migrations into central Eurasia.

close enough proximity

they are not mongols
they are from the united hun empire
we call it turan

AFAIK we're decendants of uralic caucasoid tribes with ~2% mongoloid DNA. Genetic difference to other Europeans is mostly due to long isolation.

They weren't "white", in the same way that Arabs and Persian's aren't "white", but by physical anthropology, they're caucasoid.

I traveled from Turkey to China along the Silk Road and there's a very gradual shift in ethnic appearance from Caucasoid to Mongoloid. It's interesting because when you cross the Pacific you're just in chinkland and the racial difference is so plainly obvious, yet when you travel eastward through Eurasia you can see the gradient more clearly.

Finns are the western part of this gradient, and you could argue the same about Russians and Tatars. The vast Eurasian steppe has always been a gigantic genetic fuckfest between Caucasoids and Mongoloids, and the middle of this bit is the heartland of the Ugric language. Still, unless you're hyperpedantic about the one-drop rule, Finns are pretty clearly more "white" than they are chink.

Mongols, Turkics, and Islam ruined the whole region. Dravidians took over the Northern India Sanskrit speaking whites

They were white initially

but they race mixed with Dravidians to become the pooinloos we all know and avoid talking to.

hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13

>In 2009, Reich and colleagues published a paper based on an analysis of 25 different Indian population groups. The paper described how all populations in India show evidence of a genetic mixture of two ancestral groups: Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who are related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI), who are primarily from the subcontinent.

>He doesn't know about the Hyperwar

I'm gonna need Sauce on that.

Turks are a prime example of the genetic fuckfest in Central Asia. The original Turks were clearly Mongoloids if you look at their original homelands as Gokturks. Even the Huns are pretty clearly mongoloids as evidenced by descriptions such as:
>They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes.
>For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard.
>They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts.

Modern Anatolian Turks are actually more genetically similar to the native Anatolian ethnic groups such as Hittites and are more similar to Greeks than they are to Mongols now. This is largely because the conquest by Seljuks left more of a linguistic and cultural legacy than a genetic one. The practice of legitimizing the sons of concubines as heirs meant that the Mongoloid got diluted out even amongst the ruling castes fairly quickly.

amazon.com/Third-Rome-Russia-Tsarism-Orthodoxy/dp/0974230308

An asian tribe participated in the forming of the uralic race, therefore they have some percentage of asian genes. I suppose it's really narrow after all the mixing
And "mongol" is a Sup Forumsish insult towards anything asiatic

Thanks.

No man, they were "caucasoids" which then mixed with the "australoid" Dravidians. Given the latitude, I seriously doubt they would be considered "white" by today's colloquial definitions of "white". Are Arabs white? Are Berbers white? Are Persians white? Northern Indians would look far more like Persians than they would like Celts or Nords.

shut up idiot these fuckers looked European and spoke Indo European languages

Fins are descended from Sumerians
It's even in the name suomi

Most Finns I've met definitely look a lot more Aryan than your average East European untermensch.

>Are Arabs white? Are Berbers white? Are Persians white?

You have to remember that white skin (along with light eyes, hair, taller height, etc) evolved around 10,000 years ago near the Black Sea region (modren Ukraine) and then spread with the proto Indo European expansion to Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, etc

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

You see dark skin in India for the same reason you see dark skin in Iran. The invading light(er) skinned Indo-Europeans race mixed with the local populace.

India only has genes coded for light skin "because" of the invasion and race mixing with local Dravidians.

popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india

He's not necessarily wrong. I generally consider the the Proto-Indo-Europeans to be the ancestor of the white race, however that does not necessarily mean that they were "white".

Where the argument generally lies is in how much/what admixture makes their ancestors white or not. If you look at high caste Indians, you will see a greater instance of European genes that can be traced back to the Proto-Indo-Europeans that you will not see in the lower castes.

but light skin is recessive

so just because you invade an area and contribute genetically to the populace doesn't mean they will "look" white

You have to almost complete replace the old population

If you are isolated enough you can still find blonde kids in Central Asia, the Middle East, etc, it's just very rare.

But those genes for blonde hair are the same ones that give kids in the Netherlands blonde hair.

Blonde hair only ever mutated in one other place on earth, Melanesia. And light eyes have never mutated anywhere else on earth besides the Black Sea region.

Are current chinese people mongols?

It's something like 13% of the earliest Indo-Europeans had blue eyes, light hair, etc

It might not sound like much today but it's a huge percent considering the rest of the world was 0%

you nerds on pol argue about the stupidest shit.

this is why i support interracial mixing...to breed out retards like you "muh germanic genes...muh uralic genes"

You've got it backwards. Ancient Finnish survivors of the hyperwar settled in Mongolia.

"whiteness" is just keyword for northern european so anyone celts germanics ect whiteness should not be confused with caucasian which includes hamitic and semitics

Yes

East asians are incredibly genetically similar.

The separation between Han Chinese and Japanese is tiny.

The only people who are race mixed are the muslim Uyghurs far west China (Xinjiang) who are still part Caucasoid.

DAS RITE

books.google.fi/books?id=vdQ5O4CMFwQC&pg=PA7&lpg=PA7&source=bl&ots=tb8Z2gJ0u9&sig=JNCPizQx-mtWfPTux0Np5p81ZcM&hl=fi&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiasLTCvYHRAhUFhSwKHenZD7kQ6AEILzAB#v=onepage&q&f=false

>The separation between Han Chinese and Japanese is tiny.

Do you think there is a difference in physical attractiveness of Han Chinese and Japanese women?

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Northern Europeans just have the most highly concentrated of what are considered "white" phenotypes at least when it comes to light eyes, blonde hair, etc.

If you read the links posted above you're see the Nordic countries are where blonde hair first became incredibly common despite not being where blonde hair originated.

Finns are Finnic-Germanic-Lapp
Estonians are Finnic-Baltic-Germanic

Finnics and Germanics are Aryan ubermensch.
Baltics and Lapps are a waste. Lapps were probably half-Mongoloid before Finns mixed with them.

>Are current chinese people mongols?

I mean Dschingis Kahn and his sons eradicated quite a few cities in their time.

There must have been quite a bit of rape.

How many Chinese tribes did they kill off?

Did they just care about the urban population? How did the Chinese even survive the mongol onslaught?

The root of the 10-child policy?

You are literally a WE WUZ nigger.

You're right when you're pointing to the origins of at least two major alleles known to produce lighter skin, but I should point out that these developed many thousands of years before proto-Indo European was known to have diverge into multiple languages.

Also, I feel like you're envisioning a bunch of white mutants springing up around the Pontic steppe and invading all their dark-skinned neighbors when it's more likely that particular populations of dark-skinned peoples gradually became lighter skinned as the allele increased in frequency and they became better adapted to Northern latitudes.

Lastly, as you can see from the map, there are many people with the lighter skin allele of SLC24A5 in countries that most Europeans would not consider to be "white".

I'm just going by genetics

Phenotypes are a different issue, especially since they all have the same eye and hair color.

Their "lighter skin" genes are all the same too, although they are completely different genes than the lighter skin genes for Caucasoids.

Because finns didn't spontaneously generate in Finland. they migrated to Europe from Asia recently,.

white is a subcategory of caucasians.

White = Caucasians native to Europe

What are Lithuanians and Latvians?

I have never been with Japanese woman. Are their pussies as tight as what Han Chinese women have?

Indians, arabs, berbers and persians were all fair haired fair skinned fair eyed people before the mixed with mud people, genghis khan was described as a redhead with green eyes by persians.

I have seen that girl posted so many times that I am convinced she is the only white person in Lebanon.

WE WILL MAKE SCYTHIA AGAIN!

Originally Aryan tribes and some of the purest Europeans but not as capable as Finnic and Germanics.
Look at how Lithuania performs on international measures like IQ and suicide and crime and it's pitiful.

Only Germanic and Celtic people are white.

The rest of you are shitskins.

I wonder why the Mongols didn't attack India? Anyone have any ideas

The whole baltic area is basically slightly KHAN'd

not that that it matters since it's so small portion of admixture and probably archaic as well but just saying

Also they have the highest WHG ancestry which is why they're also the most depigmented

Weren't the Mughals basically mongols?

They kind of did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire#History

It took their descendants awhile to get around to it.

Sure but Mongols and Chinese are still incredibly closely related

There are actually maps of how the Mongols affected China genetically.

>and invading all their dark-skinned neighbors when it's more likely that particular populations of dark-skinned peoples gradually became lighter skinned as the allele increased in frequency

Well that's how all history is. It sounds much quicker when you say it but in reality most change takes millennia.

> there are many people with the lighter skin allele of SLC24A5 in countries that most Europeans would not consider to be "white".

That was my point in posting the image. The genes spread but because existing populations were already so large and light skin genes are recessive they won't necessarily have a great effect.

India used to be ruled by white aryans thousands of years ago. Whites were the rulers and shitskin dravidians were the lower class.

You can still see the results of this in the form of the modern caste system in india. There's been a lot of miscegenation between the aryans and dravidians, but in general, high caste indians are very light-skinned and white-presenting, while the low-caste are dumb poor darkies.

do you know where red hair first appeared obviously its most common in the british isles

It also partly explain why they're the tallest (with the exception of dutch)

Cro-magnons were tall as fuck, like 2 meteres on average

Serbs are the tallest

meant for

It's still shocking though

Aryan tribes were better than WHGs.
Lithuanians are a mix of the two but for some reason they just suck at everything. Maybe some really low IQ WHGs lived there or something.

The Chinese civilization has always been influenced by the necessity of a foreign policy to ward off northern barbarian invaders. The Mongol invasion that started with Genghis Khan's subjugation of the Western Xia and culminated in Kubali Khan's domination of China as the Yuan dynasty fucked China up quite a bit.

The standard Mongol tactic was to offer a city the chance to surrender completely or face total annihilation. They likely killed many millions of Chinese people, but the records are not exactly clear. If censuses could be taken at face value (which they can't), up to half the population of China may have perished. China has long had very high population densities as rice is a high yield crop given the land area it takes and the Chinese climate allowed two harvests a year compared to most other Eurasian crops which were harvested just once a year.

They speak a chinky language

>shocking
not really pic related

Our ancestors were tricked into speaking it.
We are Corded Ware Indo-Europeans.
Most Mongoloid DNA in Finland comes from Lapps.

No they weren't. Where did the "mud people" come from then?

There are good reasons to be skeptical of Rashad Al-Din's description of Genghis Khan, but it's actually not implausible. There exist to this day, modern Arabs, Persians, Turks, and other Central Asian people who have lighter hair and light eyes, and while they are a minority, they are not particularly uncommon. This is not because they used to *all* be like that, rather it's more likely that there were always variable proportions of fairer and swarthier people.

This sort of reasoning reminds me of when Nords argue that some Roman emperors had blond hair, therefore Romans used to be Nords. The reality is that there are just a proportion of Italians who have fairer features.

Surely explains why northern part of Fennoscandia is so swarthy

no one knows

there are literally Caucasoid mummies in far west China with green eyes (determined by genetic analysis) and red hair

>In Asia, red hair has been found among the ancient Tocharians, who occupied the Tarim Basin in what is now the northwesternmost province of China. Caucasian Tarim mummies have been found with red hair dating to the 2nd millennium BC.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair#Origins

im aware theres a gene with red hair in asia that spans back 70,000 years
and in europe that spans back 30,000

its obvious to me that red heads are genuine white evolution i know it isnt PC to say so you cant find anywhere saying it but they excel at being everything that makes white people white

My 23andme results say I have a significant percentage of North African DNA.

I enjoy cumming inside blonde northern European women. Is this ok?

Yeah, that's why I found travelling through Central Asia so fascinating from a population genetics point of view. There's been such a tangled history of conquest and migration. Before maritime trade became primate, these regions used to hold immense geopolitical importance as the heartland of the continent. They themselves subdivide into so many ethnic and cultural groups, I'd be asking people if they were Uzbek, and they'd always tell me shit like, nah, I'm Qaraqalpaq, or I'm Khwarezmian.

It should probably be noted that slaves have also been pulled along those routes.

Especially after 1241

no

Because Finnish is part of the no longer accepted Ural-Altaic language family.

It's a meme based on debunked language theories

then was there a reflux? if your model is right somehow you have to get East Asian-related Siberian ancestry (which is the most distinctive thing that separates even the westernmost FU people from their IE neighbors) west to the Baltics and Fennoscandia, and have the distinctive male uniparental lineages dominated by hg N1, which is a) related to East Asian O, b) doesn't look like something that expanded from the west where it is common in North Asia today, and c) is not natively European as far as anyone can tell (has never been found in any European Mesolithic populations including those from Scandinavia -- no published ancient samples yet from finland)

Our haplogroup N1c's immediate origin is Fatyanovo-Balanovo Corded Ware where it has been actually found in a 4500 year old individual in Smolensk, Russia.
Whatever Mongoloid admixture was present in Fatyanovo-Balanovo was dilluted to low amounts.
After Fatyanovo-Balanovo declined the eastern half of it's territory became the Finno-Volgaic homeland for whatever reason but the people didn't change.

That's true. That's why these areas bordering Tatars were called in Polish 'Dzikie Pola' which means 'Wild Fields', because the vast majority of inhabitants got enslaved, murdered or escaped in fear of being enslaved or murdered.

It's based on language and to the fact that some morons spreads a pics of Sami-people as a your erryday normal finn.

Holy fuck, what a retarded propagandist book.

>they slaughtered everyone and replaced their language, culture, and identity with that of some taiga niggers that came from Siberia.

They didn't slaughter everyone. Unless you think that the Anglo-Saxons slaughtered all the Britons and drove the survivors to Wales, and that the Romans slaughtered fucking everybody in Spain, Portugal, France, and Romania. People speak the language of their conquerors, that's all.