HOUSE OF CARDS JUST BTFO'd DRUMPF!!!!

LMAO.

twitter.com/HouseofCards

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/documents/Pew-UpgradingVoterRegistration.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

States facts
>*says snarky comment with no substance*

How does it feel to be a loser?

>How does it feel to be a loser?

Hillary won by almost 3 million votes.

People wanted her. People elected HER.

Drumpf was elected by 200 year old system established by the slave owners.

Is "being whip" some sort of slang I'm not familiar with? Or did they mistype something?

Like cool whip?

The popular vote doesnt matter. Fuck off.

Democracy wouldn't work for us, rural states wouldn't want to be part of the union.

Out of all the flavors why did you choose to be salty?

>Serbia

Why the fuck do you even care? Or is this CTR Proxy

>t. show that went from decent political drama in first season to cucked womyn empowering degenerate shitshow

When did Serbia get internet? didn't you guys get electricity just a few years ago?

No one lives in muh rural states. No one.

He's a Bosnian that wanted Clinton to win so she could force rapugees onto Serbia

The entire reason the elctoral college exiata is because our forefathers anticipated people piling into big cities and they didnt want mob rule (democracy as what you call it) where the millions of entitled liberals living in SF and LA want their will to be dictate the rest if the country. California voted for Hillary, the rest of America voted for Trump.

But its not like giving US history lessons to slavs would change anything.

Just stay humble in the fact that you are completely wrong.

>when the Serbian proxy is the nationificaton of the Brendan Fraser JUST meme

>leaf

>still trapped in make believe

lmao

They're just butthurt because the real US Election was more interesting than theirs.

>disenfranchising 45% of Americans is ok as long as I get to win

What the hell does that even mean?

Don't you have a job or something?

It's 1 in the morning.

So literally empty acres doing the voting. Why not just bring back poll taxes?

Yeah, except for half of the country that voted Trump in, you kebab cum guzzler.

This is actually mocking the democrat party for failing to keep electors inline

The popular vote matters on a state level.

Lots of voter fraud for the Dems though. Here in VA, our governor restored the voting rights of 200,000 convicted felons just in time for this election.

This is why Virginia went blue again, otherwise Trump would have taken us too.

>the illegal immigrants in California should decide who runs the country

lmao, fuck off serb.

after seeing this election play out, i'm convinced house of cards was based off the clintons.

Yes, that is literally it.

Poll taxes are coming next year.

>3 million illegal spics from California, Illinois and New York vote for Hillary
>THE PEOPLE CHOSE HER REEEEEEEEEEE

in WW2 Germany killed millions more men than they lost
who won WW2?

investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

>Yeah, except for half of the country that voted Trump
>half of the country

Drumpf won only 46% of the vote. That is not even close to half.

Hillary won. People wanted her.

> liberals all move to 3 cities
> liberals are surprised when they can't win an election.

>House of Cards
Isn't that the name of some shitty TV show I have no interest in watching?

Which makes it even better

Source that illegals voted?

Some random Twitter account? Breitbart? Alex Jones?

Idiots. You don't care about the facts, just like your retarded leader.

Theres a reason why the midwest states have far less delagates than california and new york. But the whole reason the college exists is so the 51% cant drown out the 49%. Our founding fathers were not dumb when they created a more perfect union from scratch.

>It's a Serbian CTR fag returns episode

If Trump and Clinton switched election results in this election, would you be complaining?

Also, without the electoral college, Barack Obama would not have won. During the Democratic primaries in 2008, Hillary Clinton got more votes than Obama, but Obama won the number of delegates needed to win the Democratic nomination.

If the popular vote was put into use, there would be a mob rule. The founding fathers were skeptical of a majority rule, because places like California, New York, Massachusetts, and a few cities around the country (the places with Hollywood and Wall Street) make up half of the population. None of the other states would have any representation. Then there would be class struggle because at that point, there would be the elite vs. the working class/poor.

You also have to take into account voter fraud. They put mandatory ID laws in Michigan this month after finding out that 37% of the precincts in Detroit had way more voted than voters.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/documents/Pew-UpgradingVoterRegistration.pdf

You want to talk about slavery? The welfare system that the Democrats put in place since the 1960s is pure slavery. Especially to black people.

And around half of the population didn't vote. So technically, the people wanted neither of them.

Why are Serbians the ones making these salty comments?

If a state has counted the votes to the point where all left over votes if counted wouldn't affect the result than the votes won't get counted.

That means that a lot of votes in deep red states have not been counted. To add to it the votes from the military and other absentee haven't been counted.

This.

House of Cards is surprisingly based. Democrats are the bad guys.

never heard the expression 'being whip'
is it new negro slang?

The illegal immigrant people elected her, you mean.

You don't get any more free gibsmedats. Fuck off!

They're just assblasted because now that Clinton is gone, they have no material to base the rest of their show on.

no, whipping votes is from the show house of cards

How does this "BTFO Drumpf"?

This doesn't even make sense. Like the Tweet isn't by a account named Frank Underwood or signed by him.

Guess House of Cards is pissed this election has been better than it's pass two seasons combined.

>serbiaguy is back

I missed you bro, thought you had killed yourself

>Hillary won by almost 3 million votes.
>People wanted her. People elected HER.

California, New York City and Chicago wanted her. Drop California and it's millions of illegal votes and Trump won both popular and EC tallies. The Electoral College is all that matters, anyway. Stop playing checkers and start playing chess.

>Drumpf was elected by 200 year old system established by the slave owners.

That system was constructed to keep the slave owners in check, pal. It works. Hint: those slave owners were all Democrats.

>People wanted her
Californians wanted her. Fuck off.

>rs.gif
EVERY. TIME. WTF

>doesn't understand American political system
>is racist

Why am I not surprised

you realize they didn't invent it right

I don't get the reference? Is it a reference to their own show? I've heard the show is good.

I live in california, my friend (who is hispanic) wanted to vote for the first time. We went to an elementary school where i was registered and he waa hoping he could register on the spot and vote.

They didnt ask for any sort of identification AT ALL. He filled out 2 papers, most listing his name and address (which both could have been easily forged) and after that he voted for Donald J Trump.

Now tell me, what could stop and illegal from doing the exact same thing?

yes, but the reason they're referencing it is because frank used it in the show

It's a real position in Congress, and the main character in the show was the party whip for the Democrats in the House.

WE DID IT

WE WHITEYS IS PREZZIDENTS AGAIN

PRAISE BE TO WALLMART

And Hillary got, what, 47%? Nobody got 50%. Trump and Clinton got nearly 50% each, she got slightly more.

None of which matters since we do not elect the President in a national vote, we elect a President by electing electoral slates in each of the states and DC.

Hillary obly got 2% more
Still more people didn't want her than did

>doesn't understand the electoral college or the history of the electoral college.

this happened because the democrats crippled the electoral college back in the 1800s to try to keep power.

get the fuck out antifa commie faggot. you got btfo, go back to cripplechan and reddit.

I can't make up my mind if liberals are stupid, or purposefully pretend to be.

> Have no way to verify voter fraud
> Claim there is no evidence of voter fraud
> there we don't need voter ID

>46%
>is not even close to half
lol you guys say some funny stuff sometimes

>House of Cucks

its too bad flyover country gets to have a say in our elections even though they make up ~10% of the gdp

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT HILLARY WON AT A VOTING SYSTEM NO COUNTRY SHOULD USE, BECAUSE IF THEY CAN USE FIRST PAST POST (WHAT YOU PROPOSE), THEY CAN USE TWO ROUND SYSTEM.
AT TWO ROUND SYSTEM, TRUMP WILL WIN.

PS: First past the post, "Give yes to a candidate the one with more votes win even if not 50% of all (at some countries valid ones only) votes"
ALL SYSTEMS EXCLUDING FIRST PAST POST WOULD HAVE TRUMP WINING OR A THIRD PARTY WINNER

Voting System 1: Two round with electoral system (by area or same amount of votes or population, by state or county) or without electoral system:
How it works: "Give yes to an candidate, the one with more votes win if has has 50% of all (at some countries valid ones only) votes, if he dont have this amount of votes, a second round is made with the two candidates with more votes and the first, the most voted at second round win."
Result:TRUMP WIN

Voting System 2: Instant runoff with electoral system (by area or same amount of votes or population, by state or county) or without electoral system:
How it works: Like two round system but you remove only the least votes candidate when going to the next round. People just need to vote once unlike two round system because they put all candidates in order.
Result: TRUMP WIN

Voting System 3: Coombs method with electoral system (by area or same amount of votes or population, by state or county) or without electoral system:
How it works: Like instant runn off, but instead of removing the candidate with least amount of first place votes (remember you order every candidate in order) you remove the candidate with least amount of last place votes
Result:THIRD PARTY WIN

Voting System 4: Disapproval system method with electoral system (by area or same amount of votes or population, by state or county) or without electoral system:
How it works: People pick their most hated candidate, the one with least votes win.
Who wins: A TIE BETWEEN THIRD PARTIES

Why is Serbians such liberals? Didn't Hillary cuck you people?

holy fuck you still have a job?

it's really good desu

the underwoods are based on the clintons

kek, they are salty because their best writers can't beat the reality of 2016

Is the "h" silent?

>people wanted her
>fuck off californianians wanted her
>Californians
>people

Hey user, I know that being inbred has some major implications for learning things, so I can make it really simple for you! You can be a person AND live in California. Tough concept for the average third grade drop out to understand, so I'll give you some time to study this information and really try to take it in. If it's too overwhelming for you to understand, I would understand if you'd throw yourself off a bridge in frustration.

Popular vote exist all over south america, see how that ended

Whats fly over to you is someone elses home.

How entitled can you be?

>daily reiminder that califorina alone leeches more than 30% of all government handouts

>idiot babbles incoherently into a mic
>makes "blue collar" hicks feel like they matter

yeah great fuckin material

>You can be a person AND live in Californ-
Stop right there. Californians are inhuman. Not subhuman. Inhuman. Nonhuman even. And anyone who willingly moves their loses their humanity in the process.

People in thread who do not know:

"Whip" is a position in the US House and Senate leadership for each party -- the Whip is in charge of lining up needed votes in support of the party's position regarding legislation.

House of Cards referencing the Whip is a reference to the TV show by the same name, in which SC's Frank Underwood was Whip before starting up the chain to Speaker, VP and President.

Fun Fact: The Giant Peach of Gaffney, SC, seen in a few episodes, is real. It can be seen when passing through the area on I-85.

Only the first season is good, it's shit after that because the show's schick becomes "LOOK HOW TOPICAL WE ARE" even though the reference is one or two years after the real life event.

I'm gonna miss you after you hang yourself next weekend, slav

Its a position in the House of Representatives.

Did California vote yet? I want some more faithless electors

CTR's Serbia proxy has clearly been changed to Brazil. Sad!

Wow, it's like you completely missed the implication that California doesn't represent all people.
>ad hom
lel

He's paid by Soros to promote destabilization. He's doing a poor job.

Both parties in the house have whips whose job it is to wrangle members into voting the way they should. So the House Majority Whip is the Republican Congressman in charge of whipping together enough votes to pass legislation.

>Also, without the electoral college, Barack Obama would not have won. During the Democratic primaries in 2008, Hillary Clinton got more votes than Obama, but Obama won the number of delegates needed to win the Democratic nomination.

Wrong, my friend.

The Electoral College has dick to do with the nominating races in the two parties. Delegates to the party conventions and electors are not related at all.

It is also silly to talk about comparing who got the most votes in the nominating race, since some states use primaries, some caucuses, some state conventions and some a combination of those, to select delegates to the national conventions.

Half of the country didn't even vote, you dumb Serbian.

Sorry, that is wrong. All votes get counted, even if the remaining votes are not sufficient to change the election result. That's why the totals keep going slowly up for a week or so after election day, as overseas and military ballots posted in time to be counted arrive in the states.

Wait, are you telling me that the popular vote tally isn't the end-all in a race that isn't determined by the popular vote? Who cares about primaries vs caucuses, she won the popular vote!!

Regardless, I don't see people bitching over Obama losing the popular vote in the primaries, even if it's not part of the electoral college.

Didn't read.

You're allowed to talk when you can take showers without getting electrocuted.

The traitors in Washington need to be openly sneered at for the rest of their lives.

One voted for a fucking Indian. That person needs to be taught just how serious their poor decision was. Over and over and over.

Trump BTFO... in 2020.

Yeup, I think they all went to Clinton though.

tfw serbian CTR poster is one of the few people on Sup Forums that's memorable

>BTFO
>DRUMPF
>LMAO
Kill yourself. Same to all the newfags who can't into sage.

why should my fate be decided by joe "shovels shit for a living"

and how much do you think california contributes to the economy compared to bumfuck montana. where you can drive through the state without seeing another human

its a federation you fucking CTR shill
if we had a better idea of what that means, maybe we would have kept ours in 1991

>implying california is "people"

Thats some pro Clinton shill. He is doing that for months now, probably some albanian from Kosovo