Second Russian Diplomat shot in Moscow

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

They're trying to start WW3 before Trump gets in office.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/370804-brussels-lockdown-searches-police/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296
ren.tv/novosti/2016-12-20/nachalnik-odnogo-iz-otdelov-mid-rf-nayden-zastrelennym-v-moskve
twitter.com/yarotrof/status/810971864248053760
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is exactly what's happening. We need the military to intervene right now, today, and remove the terrorist nigger from office.

Trump is ready, the time is now

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TODAY? WE'VE HAD LIKE 6 HAPPENINGS SO FAR JUST TODAY FUUUUUUUCK!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You bastards!

What were the others besides the diplomatic shootings?

>le assassination meme

or you know he just show himself

I willed it.

Just a department head. Could be anything from a paperclip counting dept to, yes, diplomatic corps.

>Germans ran over by Islamic truck of peace
>Switzerland Shooting near Islamic center
>Brussels shut down
>State Department of USA says for all Americans to avoid traveling to tourist destinations in Europe
>Guy in Vancouver with machete shot by police
>And the electors voting today if you want to consider that a happening

Do you mean two diplomats shot in moscow?

>And the electors voting today if you want to consider that a happening
It kind of is, I think this is the most faithless electors we have had. They basically made a mockery of the electoral college.

>or you know he just show himself
Rather unlikely with 2 cases/shells not to mention those both are from a 'non-lethal' gun (idk what it's called in English)

No; this is the second diplomat shot today, this time in Moscow (as opposed to Turkey)

Should've made that clearer in the subject, sorry

fake news

Brussels?

heh

They want you to react in violence so they have a reason to take action themselves... All this is doing is riling up the Gulinists and various leftist groups around the world... Just ignore it until we can do something about it.

Russia will not be going to war with Turkey. It would have happened if the coup in July was successful, but it was not and there is no reason to overthrow and install a new govt.

United States will stop funding separatist groups... Will build an alliance with Russia and improve relations with Turkey and even Iran... though, sanctions will still happen, the saber rattling towards them will stop... Maybe in 30 years relations will be normalized

rt.com/news/370804-brussels-lockdown-searches-police/

>RUSSIA: The head of one of the Russian >Foreign Ministry's departments has been found >shot dead in Moscow - @loogunda

What happened to the body?

Can't....take... all....these....habbenings....

MANY BLESSINGS BE UPON THEE FROM OUR LORD AND SAVIOR THE ALMIGHTY KEK. TAKE THESE REPEATING NUMBERS AND DO WITH THEM YOUR BIDDING.

Also, have this Ultra-Rare Disney Edition Pepe as my personal gift to you.

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296
The head of one of the Russian Foreign Ministry's department found shot dead in Moscow - source
 to send

 Print

 To bookmarks
The head of one of the departments of the Russian Foreign Ministry found shot dead in Moscow, according to the source REN TV journalists. Officially, this information is not confirmed in the department.

His body with a gunshot wound to the head was found in the apartment. According to some reports, the site of two shells from a traumatic gun found. The gun was found under the sink in the kitchen.
LOL@Russians not even safe in moscow.

Time to pay the bills.

maybe not fake news
can anyone verify
ren.tv/novosti/2016-12-20/nachalnik-odnogo-iz-otdelov-mid-rf-nayden-zastrelennym-v-moskve

is this real pls confirm

Notice how all the happenings are terrorists ? The same groups obama has been allying with in syria and the arab spring. We need to get rid of him fast

((They)) aren't pulling any punches today are they?

Does anyone have another source?

Putin will delay until Trump is president. We will then form an alliance with Russia, and destroy the Turks, and the rest of the Muzzies. Bush was half assed. Trump and Putin will get shit done.

The head of one of the Russian Foreign Ministry's department found shot dead in Moscow - source

The head of one of the departments of the Russian Foreign Ministry found shot dead in Moscow, according to the source REN TV journalists. Officially, this information is not confirmed in the department.

His body with a gunshot wound to the head was found in the apartment. According to some reports, the site of two shells from a traumatic gun found. The gun was found under the sink in the kitchen.

The source reports that in an apartment where the body was found, was the wife of the man. At the moment, we consider two versions of what happened: suicide and murder.

>Just a department head. Could be anything from a paperclip counting dept to, yes, diplomatic corps.

>The first world war begins with one guy getting shot
>The third world war begins with one guy getting shot

Word up mon
I gotta get some of that urb ya hear?

Seems to be only one at this point.

twitter.com/yarotrof/status/810971864248053760

if they are set up anything like state dept., you know there are spooks all over that shit

Chill, ambassador of Turkey already branded as "international terrorism", Putin and Erdogan are all chummy together to uncover the masterminds behind the attack.
It's clearly a false-flag to put distance between Turkey and Russia in light of recent compromise over Syria.
Foreign Ministry official in Moscow probably got rekt by a mob either ethnic or not.
Or maybe it's really a suicide: most of them are high on expensive drugs and have access to firearms.

this is getting p spooky guys
so many happenings in one day

>
Need 3.

>Putin will wait till trump in to do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I am ready for a WW3 with Trump as our leader.

>Guy in Vancouver with machete shot by police
Holy fuck I stand at that exact spot every Monday at that exact time for the bus to take me to where I volunteer. Only reason I wasn't there is because I am in Calgary for Christmas.

>WW4 confirmed to be started by failed artist Sam Hyde

new thread