Hey Sup Forums, just had an argument with my family member. I said that Trump won...

Hey Sup Forums, just had an argument with my family member. I said that Trump won, and he said that it's no reason to celebrate, that he is a dumbass. I said this is not an argument. He asked, what is he gonna do about climate change? I said that this is a non-issue, that we have bigger threats like islam. He said that it makes me antisocial to not care about the planet and instead rant about muslims all the time. It went on and on and eventually, he got mad and went into his room when I told that he is stuck in some retarded Gen X political activism that is not relevant anymore.

What do you guys think about this? How do you deal with bluepilled family members?

It really bothers me that red pills teach me to love my family, but I can't accept that they say such bullshit. What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump. I need help with this

Slowly, don't go nuclear all in one night. Just provide the perspective constantly, but at a low frequency. Reality will work in your favor to bring them around, just be making a hole in the echo chamber.

bring the hose into the house and spray him with it.

thanks, I will try this. I really want my family to see the truth, and they are good people who care about me and I care about them, but they often give me shit for being the only redpilled one when we discuss politics.

Screw What this Bird fag says
Drop one big nuke to fuck up his life

Also try to have a sense of humor about it. Comedy is our best weapon, and it relaxes people to boot.

Quit being basement-dwelling trash.
Learn how to speak normie.

Don't celebrate the election of the leader of a foreign government? Thats serious some spergy shit.

whatever, it's a big event for Estonia because of NATO, we are very affected by US elections

good stuff, thanks

fuck you man, don't shitpost here

Arguments about Islam are pointless, the real problem are non-whites in general. You should discuss biological differences in racial IQ. Instead of getting into arguments about which Semitic deities are best, you can explain that some people just have smaller brains due to different evolutionary pressures, that they will never be able to integrate into European society and will simply drag us down into the third world, regardless of which desert cult they belong to.

sounds like you're just another delusional basement dwelling Sup Forumsyp with severe autism desu

>How do you deal with bluepilled family members?
You don't. Some people are beyond redemption.

He just thinks you don't care about the planet.
Tell him that climate change is a non factor because at a point the economics of renewable energy will take over, the shift will happen pretty quickly once that happens. When it becomes the right economic decision trump will be fast and early into the market. Tech advances so quickly that to think shit will "be done for" in any timeframe of say..

Lrn2argue eloquently

If you present solid arguments there's not much they can do. If they still think you are wrong, you should not waste your time trying to argue with them.

I don't think that IQ is genetical, desu. Come to eastern europe if you don't believe that white people can be degenerates too

alternative energy taking over is a great argument actually, I'll try this, thx desu

solid arguments is not the point, I see all time how the bluepilled people get defensive when I bring solid arguments, and start attacking me with random buzzwords. But otherwise, I agree that I have to be more eloquent in my presentation.

Yes, when you celebrate positive changes in another country, the degenerates win.

If I was an autist, I would make a thread like "FUCK MY BLUEPILLED FAMILY", but I care about them, and I made this thread so I could avoid too many negative emotions while redpilling them steadily. So far I have managed to bluepill the family member in question about BLM, it worked well, he now believes that BLM is cancer.

leaf bant is best bant, fukken kek

>I don't think that IQ is genetic

That's your problem right there. If you don't understand that northern peoples evolved greater intelligence in order to survive the winters then you cannot really argue against inferior brown people flooding into our nations.

climate change is proven science and you're retarded for not thinking it's an issue. kys

this is not an argument tho, doesn't explain why mediterraean people built civilizations thousands of years before the germanic people. I agree that cold weather makes you plan better for the future, but that doesn't explain for shit, because swedes are obviously not forward thinking enough when they let so many shitskins in their country

could be, but I think we were scaremongered as fuck back in Al Gore days and it's not that bad really

Why would you have an argument with your family about America, kurat noh?

>doesn't explain why mediterraean people built civilizations thousands of years before the germanic people

The population densities in Northern Europe were too low to support large scale urbanization until very recently. Only within the last 500 years have new crops and agricultural technologies made Northern Europe agriculturally productive enough to support high-density urban populations, at which point Northern Europe quickly overtook Southern Europe in all measure of civilizational complexity.

Likewise, the middle east was the first place to develop agriculture and civilization. It took many thousands of years for Southern Europeans to develop adapt agriculture to their environment, after which point they quickly overtook the middle east due to their greater intelligence.

islam is not the biggest problem facing the world. islam and terrorism is a symptom of the problems of the world.

like what?

I think this is not intelligence. I saw a good argument that this is about genetic diversity of white people, due to their open geography which allowed trade and connections with other cultures, and their willingness to co-operate and trust each other. Other cultures at the time were more closed and too hermit-like to properly develop. They were savage and had an honour culture that was strict and punished intellect. So yeah, there is argument to be made that white people have their strengths and superior aspects.

For the sake of argument, you need to factor that IQ itself is not that important, if it was, then japs would rule the world instead.

I think you just have to ease them into it. Scott Adams is an expert on persuasion. Maybe study him. I have the benefit of having a fairly conservative family, so they believe when I tell them about white genocide, and how the Holocaust was fake.

My whole family is blue pilled af. They go from so demanding to Marxist. I've a learn to shut up during my libertarian phase. Only thing you can do. I just live with it.

Sad thing is, my grandfather was pretty redpilled according to my parents. I was still a kid when he died...
>tfw you will never share racist jokes with your granddaddy

So demanding = soc dem... Fugging auto correct

>their willingness to co-operate and trust each other.

Historically, Europeans could afford to trust their neighbors because they were surrounded by other civilized and intelligent Europeans.

>Other cultures at the time were more closed and too hermit-like to properly develop.

If you were surrounded by savage low-IQ brown people, you would close off as well. Modern transportation is forcing Europeans to learn the same lesson.

You should watch this documentary on the topic of race and intelligence which aired on Norwegian state television a few years ago: youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

>you need to factor that IQ itself is not that important, if it was, then japs would rule the world instead.

East Asians have very different brains to Europeans. They are good at copying but not very good at creativity.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

I will check out the material, thx user

Scott Adams? thx desu

>After thousands of years
>They quickly overtook the ME

If Southern Europeans were so much smarter than the ME how come it took them thousands of years to figure how to plant seeds in a more accommodating enviroment?

If your arguing genetic IQ superiority, are you also arguing we bow down to China and Jews?

>muh climate change

Humanity is already extinct if climate change is real.

When you and your family member look back at this in a few years you're both going to laugh about how dumb you were as a teenager.

Do you know where you are???

Be calm, collect yourself, and remember that there is no cure for the disease your family has been infected with.

Once you are bitten by a Jew you have to be put down. On the Day of the Rope, you know what has to be done.

N-no no, you can still stop it if you just give us your shekels. We can fix climate change for you goys.

this sounds a bit harsh to put it like that, I they are not SJW-tier ideological leftists, they are just moderately left leaning average people

The real red pill is understanding that climate change should not be ignored no matter what political agendas you have.

>don't be a complete autist and try to prove them wrong with absolute certainty in an aggressive manner, try to be sympathetic
>don't be a fucking bore and try to be relaxed and funny
>don't always push conversation towards politics
>agree with them sometimes

very good stuff, thx, what I was looking for to hear

There is no intelligent discussion to be had. Remember that politics is just one aspect of a larger, fuller life, and a major reason why lefties are so irritating because they want everything to be political.

>If Southern Europeans were so much smarter than the ME how come it took them thousands of years to figure how to plant seeds in a more accommodating enviroment?

Population density is the main constraint. Even if your people are smarter on average, if you have a tiny population you will have fewer intelligent people overall and will not be able to support complex social specialization.

Grain crops are native to the middle east and are very easy to grow on fertile flood-plains. This gave the middle east an early advantage in population density. The European climate is far harsher and has few flood plains, requiring more work on clearing the soil, digging irrigation systems and breeding new crop strains.

>If your arguing genetic IQ superiority, are you also arguing we bow down to China and Jews?

I am a European nationalist, I believe that all non-whites should be exterminated regardless of their intelligence. In the long term, we must take possession of this planet and create a global European utopia. If IQ arguments can help us to stall the Jewish plan to flood our nations with subhumans, then we should us them, but I do not ascribe any moral value to IQ, as kikes are clearly evil parasites and gooks are soulless automatons.

again, true stuff, I agree