Why the assassination of the Russian ambassador appears faked

Why the assassination of the Russian ambassador appears faked.

The lack of any hint of forward blood splatter was something I noticed the very first time I saw the video, and other questions came to mind as well…

Why is the floor around his fallen body so immaculate when there should be a pool of blood?

Why was the assassin able to stand around and give his backstory for the attack without coming under fire?

Why were there no other policeman besides the assassin near the Russian ambassador?

Why were there no armed bodyguards from the Russian embassy near him?

Is it standard practice to leave an ambassador alone with NO SECURITY at a public event in a high-terror nation like Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWUMZe90dJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mencr23hfWU
youtube.com/watch?v=DaXcXVvRuJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=MH7KYmGnj40
is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are good questions.

BAIT

This isn't a video game just because the bullet went clean through doesn't mean blood splatters have to be a thing

because it's so obviously FAKE AND GAY

just like everything else from the establishment media

Wounds from pistol calibers don't always cause visible bleeding

Idiot. Police use hollowpoints that don't penetrate chest cavities. Even if it did there isn't much blood around the lungs or even inside the heart.

>visit country that you are now on good terms with after bickering in the past
>they provide security
>get shot by their security

makes u think

He is fatso, fat can often seal entry and even exit wounds. Bleeding continues, blood just stays in wound cavity.

Ever hunt?

It could be anything from Gulen, to Erdogan, to Putin, or even the CIA perhaps. All of them have motives. My understanding is that he wasn't official security and shenanigans took place.

Compare it to the last live assassination you saw.

Of course not. OP is a spoiled nu-male faggot who learned everything he knows about life from movies and vidya. He probably still lives with his parents.

Stop watching so much hollywood movies,,

ever been hunting?

>sil bunu

youtube.com/watch?v=mWUMZe90dJ8

must be fake too... hmm...

>Is it standard practice to leave an ambassador alone with NO SECURITY at a public event in a high-terror nation like Turkey?

The dude shooting him fuckin WAS his security

>Is it standard practice to leave an ambassador alone with NO SECURITY

His security was the one that shot him.

>Wounds from pistol calibers don't always cause visible bleeding
This. It's called "frangible rounds"

You couldve just stated you lacked a basic understanding of ballistics instead typing out the first three questions.

>muh blood

Obama had the ambassador killed for putin fukken with the election

IT IS FAKE. My gut told me that as soon as I saw it.

Hi Latvianbro, I've hunted deer and I think you are right.

>The lack of any hint of forward blood splatter was something I noticed the very first time I saw the video, and other questions came to mind as well…
I've watched plenty of execution videos where blood doesn't appear for a few seconds.

>Why is the floor around his fallen body so immaculate when there should be a pool of blood?
Because most photos of the event have been banned from broadcast. Only RT posted the uncensored ambassador and assassin body pics earlier today complete with blood on a live broadcast before later censoring them.

>Why was the assassin able to stand around and give his backstory for the attack without coming under fire?
No security inside. They were outside. He was a police officer and that smuggled himself in as private security. He was clearly an Islamist thanks to the whole 1 finger salute and "Allahu Snackbar!" chants.

>Why were there no other policeman besides the assassin near the Russian ambassador?
They were outside. Russia was trusting the Turk authorities regarding security and there was literally not a reported threat.

>Why were there no armed bodyguards from the Russian embassy near him?
This is the best question. It needs answering.

>Is it standard practice to leave an ambassador alone with NO SECURITY at a public event in a high-terror nation like Turkey?
He wasn't alone. Outside there were dozens of police officers. Inside was invite only of journalists and a few social elite. The assassin was a serving police officer with a legit ID. He talked his way in as part of the security detail.

the world's a stage

youtube.com/watch?v=Mencr23hfWU

Mate, what the fuck is going on?

I woke up from a nap and checked the news and the headline was something along the lines of "Ambassador shot dead in gallery as part of art project"
I am not fucking kidding or some dick false flagger either. It genuinely fucking said that when I checked. I thought it was just more bullshit from lefty "artsy" folk as some sort of protest or statement, but now every site and news channel is reporting it saying it's real, etc.

Am I losing my mind or what?

lack of blood splatter? You watch way too many movies

real life isnt a fucking movie dumb shit

truth is stranger than fiction, faggot

You don't know shit about forensic science.

Pretty perfect honestly, a 10/10, up there with Yamaguchi

exactly

so stop jumping to conclusions without evidence

The only one of those that is actually fishy is why there was no other security near the ambassador, allowing the assassin to go on his rant for a bit rather than being immediately shot or at least tackled.

Every time something like this happens people jump on it if blood isn't flying all over the place like it's a movie. Nice for instance.

it's called theorizing and hypothesizing

kys leaf

Live fast
Die young
Bad girls
Do it well

it's not the movies.

Respects to the Russian Ambassador.
RIP

>This is all a mainstream media globalist agenda 8 dimensional chess to start war with Russia and the ambassador was a globalist plant and it was all a televised hoax
>AAHHH GLOBALISTS MAKE ME SO ANGRY I JUST WANNA GRAB THEM AND CHOKE THEM OUT BY THEIR LITTLE NECKS, SNAP THEM LIKE THE GLOBALIST SCUM BANKERS THEY ARE

You don't always bleed a huge pool of blood when shot. My brother was shot and killed and there was only a tiny streak of blood on the wall next to his body, his body hadn't been discovered for at least 6 or 7 hours after he died.

>The lack of any hint of forward blood splatter was something I noticed the very first time I saw the video, and other questions came to mind as well…
>
>Why is the floor around his fallen body so immaculate when there should be a pool of blood?

if the heart stops beating there is almost no bleeding. Shot through the heart typically can kill with little bleeding if it stops the heart (sometimes hearts will keep beating even though they've been shot, in those cases you'll see blood giezer)

I saw a man get shot with a shotgun, point blank into his side. It was bird shot, liquidized his heart and lungs. ZERO blood outside the corpse except for a very small little bit (less then a couple of ounces) by the wound. He didn't even cough up blood (no diaphragm/lungs left)

It seems pretty real.

Sup Forums has already taught me that Turkey is a dangerous hellhole.

>when there should be a pool of blood?

There shouldn't

>Everything I know about firearms I learned from watching the Jew, the Musical

youtube.com/watch?v=DaXcXVvRuJ8

You're an idiot. This isn't Kill Bill

>What is an exit wound

hitchins has already explained how turkey is busy sliding back into islamist mode, I cant wait to drive them out of Europe.

Reality is not like a movie retard. I wish all you ignorant fools just shut the hell up on things you know jack shit about.

>The lack of any hint of forward blood splatter was something I noticed the very first time I saw the video

He's a fatass wearing a suit.

Budd Dwyer Disasterpiece73

It was hillary

you're so fucking retarded it fucking hurts

>I've only ever seen things get shot in the movies and video games

Blood splatter usually only happens from exit wounds on exposed flesh. If there is clothing covering the exit wound there will very rarely be any splatter, and if so, just a few drops, which will be projected outward following the bullet's trajectory.

People who are shot do not just start pumping blood all over the place, it is soaked up by clothing, and often times, unless a major artery or the head is struck, it takes quite a bit of time for any blood to be visible from a motionless body.

The assassin was security detail assigned to the ambassador.

Any questions?

Blood splatter requires the severing of an artery. Theoretically, a bullet can pierce through a lung and out the back without any immediate blood splatter.

OFFICIAL 2016 1080p pic

Yeah, because a pistol really makes blood spray all over the fucking place.

This has nothing to do with it.
The victim is shot from behind and there is clearly am exit wound on the video exiting out the left side of the anterior chest.

fat man = less penetration
small gun = less penetration

fat man + small gun = wont go all the way through

cmon america, even I know that

Yea it was fake all right. You proved it. It was our plan all along.

seems fake as fuck, like an episode of exfiles

True, but you would think you would see a little bit of a mess in assuming it went through the guy.
Im not saying it isnt real, but it still looks odd to me.

Got video? Haven't seen it yet

You might be onto something.

video?

pool of blood under his hed

>US
>Informative
>Bantmaster

Middle of the road and almost as butthurt as Canada more like it.

>video proof of Ivanka Trump born a man
>IT'S A REAL HOAX TO ANYONE WHO HAS EYES LOOK I AM RIGHT
Crazies used to stick to themselves or go out on the street rambling now they can set up their podium with impunity on youtube, blogs, and imageboards. "Illuminati Ancient Reptillian THE TRUTH IS OUT Conspiracy Jet Fuel Steel Beams UNMELTABLE CLICK HERE 420 9/11 George Bush IS PROVEN TO BE BEHIND IT ALL 2012 Mayan Calander WRONG ACTUALLY 2021" videos are funny at first but these people are insane.
>inb4 you say videos are worded like I said
Copy paste half those buzzwords and tell me your search list on youtube.

I see it now. Thought it was just his hair pressing against the floor.

>Estonia
>not butthurt

Nope.

Shit plenty of things. Some just drop with no mess

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=MH7KYmGnj40

weird stuff

Shadow of head.

There was no security because the killer turned on the lights before the attack.

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1482171316027.webm

Sums it up pretty nicely actually

>The expanding effect, means that the bullet dumps its power inside the body; damaging more tissue than a normal round nose bullet
If this was an assassination attempt (and now success,) it stands to reason that the assailant would try to inflict as much internal damage as possible, rather than shooting for show. Still horrible none the less

Looks red to me.

This has CIA bullshit written all over it. It's not like they haven't done this kind of shit multiple times before.

"1 post by this ID"

What did he mean by this?

gunshot wounds are not what Hollywood makes them look like

There would be some blood.

Armyfag here, iraq vet

Where is the video of this shit, Did all the cameras magically turn off after the assassination?

You're looking at the blood. The majority of that is the ambo's. He was laying on his back slowly leaking. Had he been hit in the heart you would've seen it pour out.

>medical examiner fag here

>Had he been hit in the heart you would've seen it pour out.

true, but the video isn't really clear enough. there are only a couple of frames after he got shot in the video I watched

>Iraq vet
>medical examiner
Proof of what you say you are?

It looks staged as fuck.

I dont know what the agenda is but i dont believe a thing about this story.

this is the consequence of memeing it up lads

now every retard thinks every global event is a conspiracy and never really happened

these are the people you share this board with.

nevermind you're talking about the other guy

Real talk.

Is this staged or not?

post dick pic to prove you're real

I dont know what you want me to post, im not uploading a dd214 online.

You want a timestamped pic of my cac?

It was organized by the CIA for maximum exposure.
>staged
No

Why is the camera man just filming Mike he knew

>>What is an exit wound

Humans aren't a fountain of blood wrapped in jelly.

>The lack of any hint of forward blood splatter

You noticed this because you're an underage moron who thinks squibs from Hollywood is what getting shot looks like.

For fucks sake you can literally go watch executions and warzone footage with people getting peppered with bullets and there are no squibs unless it's a shotgun to the head or it hits a major artery.

> appears faked

What you ridiculous cunts never seem to get is that it's EASIER to fake something to satisfy your Hollywood desires. Why wouldn't you just employ the same SFX teams that make all the other effects since splatter is what people expect.

I bet you can put Ash vs Evil Dead level effects there, have his guts splaying out, and then people will finally say it looked real.

idiot

It's not.

Ambassador shot several times, even in the head. He falls onto his back, covering the wounds, yet the wound(s) in this head leak blood (which you can see in several photos in a little puddle under his head).

The body isn't comprised of just blood, certain places have to be damaged for the movie-esque blood-spurting-everywhere kinda shit (such as arteries), so that explains why there isn't tons everywhere.

Shooter was shot by police over and over, seen by gunshots in the wall behind him, and how he struggled after the first few shots - leaving messy bloodstains everywhere, whereas the ambassador simply fell over backwards and died

Staged? No
Set up? Possibly

Whatever, Hollywood. It's an actual murder, not a false flag.

Gins are the least bloody way to kill a person.

would someone die that quick?

Britain the bantz nation on the butthurt side of the spectrum...