TIME TO SAVE GERMANY

>We memed Britan out of the EU
>We memed Trump into the white house
>We are about to meme La Penne into power

It's time to save the fatherland. Many of us here have strong German ancestry, and we owe it to our brothers trapped under (((their))) rule.

I know it will be hard. They are cucked beyond belief...

But it is within our power, brothers. Never stop believing that the world can be remade to match your dreams

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
youtu.be/vJ7BIyYwhPo
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-nach-Deutschland-gekommen-sein.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dissolve it
>Enslave Germans
Profit

I don't know how, but please, do it.

Agreed, most of my ancestors were German, so it would be nice to unJUST it.

Fucking forest niggers you never assimilate.

B-but how?

Seriously, we need to get the church of Kek in the case of unJUSTing ourselves.

Please bros, help us out. We need you.

Uncucking Germany will take more meme magic than all of our previous accomplishments combined.

But God damn it we will try. We must. To give up is death.

>Many of us here have strong German ancestry
lol no u dont u fucking amerilard

The true power of memes is in their ability to infiltrate people's subconscious without the consent of the people who look at them.

For instance, if you write a brilliantly written opinion piece in the news, it won't convince many people who disagree...because you have to actually be willing to READ it. Did all those beautiful opinion pieces in NYTimes.com influence any of us? No--because we never read them.

Memes on the other hand are absorbed within 1-5 seconds and do not require the consent of their viewer because by the time you *comprehend* the message, it is already delivered.

As we post meme's on Sup Forums, normies re-post the best ones to reddit, and then they get re-posted to facebook, etc. from there.

Mods will delete them, unlucky normies will get charged with hate speech...but in the end, people will begin to change how they think

And whenever we make someone see the truth, they will never go back. You just can't. We are on the right side. And once people have their eyes opened, they cannot be shut.

we will save Germany in the same way we made America great again--by shitposting on Sup Forums

My great grandfather was executed at the nuremburg trials. I still have his iron cross. no i won't post proof

Germany is beyond saving, they've given up their culture and identity to immigrants who don't even want to integrate properly. Their ancestors would probably by ashamed of modern Germany. Fuck them, let them burn and suffer

>vote obama, twice

>obamacare,section8,hud -gib me dat policy

>open border and amnesty - massive immigration from shit cultures and genetics

>51% White women college graduates vote hillary

>10 million america white women have sex with black/hispanic male

>at least 5million white women have black child

TFW America nigger worship culture make every american look like brown people

If I get digits we will have a coalition of allies from all over the world launch a full scale invasion of Germany and get rid of the Kraut problem once and for all
A golden age lasting 2 centuries will follow until the Argentines start stirring up some trouble

>I'm 1/8th nazi war criminal I'm so kewl
I bet you can't even speak German.

but it's the next challenge! do you have something better for us to focus on?

If I get a 3 or 5 then this will happen within the next decade

strawman argument, the post

honestly all you need to do is meme angry germans. most germans "forgot" how to be mad, just show them.

Riiight. And my great grandfather died in Auschwitz because he fell from the watch tower.

Is this good agitprop for Joymanz?
I need a kraut opinion before I start spamming it

how come so many amerifats are more worried about other countries politics that have nothing to do to them rather than their own country

There are a lot of us living in the united states, tbhf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

That's because an uncucked Germany has an insane powerlevel.

I can trace my ancestry back to Wagner.

I don't think you understand what strawman means.

Calm down now, Wernher von Braun's grand newphew.

I mentioned this before /pol

But germans mainly vote on economic bussiness money reasons.

Best way get less votes for Merkel is just show Brxit is huge success and British economy does far better expected.

In other words we need every single person on /pol go out buy bottle British whiskey or gin or something British Inot next month or so.

if everyone dude this it will have a effect money and trade speaksuppliers ore to germans then anything else.

I beg you help save Europe buy British goods tommrow

For what other reason do I have all thease Merkel memes?.

Being mad is pointless. What matters is engaging to actually change the political dynamics.

You'll need to punish bad political decisions and reward alternative viewpoints.

Also, writing items that are critical of your government could also be useful.

Always remember...where there is a will there is always a way. All one needs is the proper domino to fall to start the following...

Germany stronk
Pls nerf

>La Penne

>OP makes statement "A"
>user make statement "B" which is similar to statement "A"

"OMG OP BELEIVES 'B'" - user

In this case, I made a statement that I had german ancestry
user implied i think being a war criminal is cook

While thinking war criminals are cool is *similar* to being proud of my german ancestry, they are not the same thing and just because i'm proud of my ancestry does not mean i'm proud of what the crimes that my great-grandfather comitted

Video with latest update:

youtu.be/vJ7BIyYwhPo

I think the channel is right down your alley

I like my women al dent

This gave me hope

We, the resistance, welcome your support!

But first of all we need to help the Frenchies with Le Pen, don't get tricked by "She's leading" and whatnot - unless she gets over 50% of the votes, the parties will unite against her, just like they did before. Similar to what we face in Germany, as no party will cooperate with the AfD. So these tasks are no small ones, but Kek willing, we shall succeed!

Time to cleanse kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>muslim terrorist attack in germany
>Sup Forums immeditely demands genocide of germans
Is Sup Forums even more cucked than the liberals?

>We memed Britan out of the EU

um na you didnt, the 17 million+ glorious britons did

The terrorist was a Flüchtling! Awwwww, culturally enriched!
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-nach-Deutschland-gekommen-sein.html

Meme magic doesn't work on Germanic countries. Kek confirms.

There is NO HOPE for your shithole, Detlef. Merkel won't change her politics.
Looking forward to the elections?
Option 1: Merkel elected again
Option 2: Rot-Rot-Grün

You. Are. Fucked.

more like
> the 17 million+ britons mad at Poles taking their jobs

>All one needs is the proper domino to fall to start the following...

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

I'm helping but buying less foreign stuff and more British brands. I'll go back to German stuff if you go more conservative.

France will be easier, appeals to patriotism can work; with Germany, it's much more difficult, as any form of patriotism will be decried as NAZI. Maybe we can go back to 1848/49 and see if we can find some strategies and arguments there.

Thanks germanbro.
We'll have your back too.
Let's get memeing

AFD needs to rise in order to make a hung parliament, it will make cdu work with them or leave the parliament hung because I doubt CDU would ally with The LEFT

thank you ameribro.

>ok commie eurocuck

Even meme magic has its limits, user.
Also, we need those white German immigrants at Western Hungary.

my SJW 'friends' on Facebook will be triggered by this. Great! More please.

No Sup Forums sees the true problems
The Muslims wouldn't be here if the Germans had not fucked up the world order twice and then let MILLIONS of people in with no background checks or anything
When you have a problem you get rid of it at the source

Back to the days of the Kaiserreich, Hans. Or is even that labeled as "RAYSCYST!!1!" nowadays?

Germany has been trying to destroy Europe for more than a hundred years with its power mongering... fuck them

World War 1 and 2 were started by Jews, and so were the Iraq/Syria wars, and the Muslim floods into Western lands. You're blaming Germans for something Jews have been trying to do for centuries.

filthy polaks are definitely a big part of it, and i thank you for that
if you poles werent complete vermin we'd still be in that crumbling club

>I like my women al dent
We seem to have recursive spellink mistakes. Al dente. I agree though. Over cooked women aren't so tasty.

ya i spell french like a Cajun because i grew up in NOLA

>Al dente
>French
C'mon user.

It's Italian. Where's NOLA?

lets do it

that's my point, it's just informal words that get thrown in fluidly with an otherwise entirely english sentance

I spent my entire life saying al dente in the kitchen and never bothered to look up what language it was

new orleans, louisiana

>Many of us here have strong German ancestry
This. I have German ancestry and I want to save the fatherland. But the Germans are just so cucked right now that I question whether it is possible for them to be saved. They're actively competing with Sweden in the cuck olympics for first place instead of attempting to restore the Reich.

>We are about to meme La Penne into power

No you aren't. Be more realistic kiddo, if Hofer couldn't get elected there's absolutely no way Le Pen will be our next president. Our best is Fillon and hoping he won't fuck up things too much until we are all really ready for a nationalist leader, in 2022.

Kek helps those who help themselves, son.
Prove to him that you are worthy of being saved, and he will work his power.

Although, Kek works in mysterious ways, user.

My impression is that Germans have pride in their country and with some justification. Because most Germans are so cucked, they can't show their pride but it's still there. I think Before and After memes would be effective on the Germany psyche. Some of those wonderful Bavarian castles converted to mosques might hit the mark.

Why are there so many French people who have been conned into believing Fillon will save France? It's very clear he is just an EU toad and, if anything, things will only get worse under Fillon.

It's the Jew elites that created and profited from the wars. If Germany falls further into the new Jewish plan via Cultural Marxism, Europe will be fucked and that includes the UK.