Say one (1) good thing about this country and its people

Say one (1) good thing about this country and its people.

Just a reminder it has a higher population than even Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
dawn.com/news/1168630
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all nice and compacted together, makes it easier to bomb or nuke.

they mostly voluntarily left Hindu India. Good historical example of two populations separating

They are more devoted to their beliefs than any Christian nation

they poo in loo[citation needed]?

They have an interesting pagan ethnic group

They're not Arabs.

According to my wife, they make the best bulls.

Damn they actually do

They're far away from the USA

they make cheap bagpipes

Pakis are fucking among the worst tier of human filth on this planet.

I can't say anything. At least the Indians gave us curry and Nepal gave us the GOAT soldiers in the Gurkhas.

I can't, it's literally impossible

Nice geography I guess.

kekd

They save a lot of toilet paper for the rest of the world to use.

lol

This.

very nice mountains/sights/nature in northern pakistan

memes aside

Abdul Sattar Edhi seemed like a good guy.

They produce a few bangable girls.

they hate street poopers bigly

It's the second best India

Isn't that one of the areas that has a high number of Islamist extremists though? (I know, I know, it's Pakistan) Shame if so.

Know the rules of test cricket

There was once a funny scene with a Pakistani on always sunny

They have a pretty good cricket team.

maybe, i frankly dont know. There were some attacks on tourists in pakistani part of karakorum, some people died.

I spent a couple of weeks there on holiday. Pretty cool people desu, and girls are qt.

Their people have been the subject to many good, racist jokes over the years.

No we don't you facking kangaroo shagger!

That's pretty much it.

They have the highest population of non-agressive Muslims.

NICE THREAD NIGGER, BERLIN DRIVER CONFIRMED PAKISTANI MIGRANT

>Islamabad
Theyre not wrong

They let America bribe them to not spread nukes.

Check'd
You almost beat >us, in the last test, >you have a pretty good team, Shoab.

no, blow it up before they decide to feel guilty about the kiddie rape and set of the nukes they have stockpiled to get themselves into haven

>Almost
Thats not the same thing as beating you. The game was just a autism between Smith and Yasir Shah. Ours turned out to be the most autistic.

It could conceivably some day nuke India.

Aryan

Lucky she's good looking with grades like that.

Underrated

It hasn't been nuked yet, so I may be blessed enough to see it end that way

they have the best storm spirit player in the world

>Say one (1) good thing about this country and its people.

A FUCKING LEAF!

RANGE BAN WHEN?

He looks ugly as sin.

Pakistanis are the most nationality in the world fuck off.

Whoever made Pakistan must've been pretty thoughtful for an Indian. When you use the bathroom in Pakistan, it rolls down the hill!

They are genocidal fucks and the poos will destroy them eventually

It's not India.

Fact: there are exactly zero (0) bangable Pakistani girls.

I'm hoping someone proves you wrong by posting qt brown girls

AHAHAHHAHA yeah lets forget about the tens of years of terrorism and border wars...

>Someone
Why don't you have any, user?

Had to google for this...
They know woodworking.

Used to be one of the most progressive Muslim countries back in the 70s. Unfortunately, fell under the spell of the Saudis and never recovered.

Pic related.

It's good to see some of Alexander the Great's genetics have survived the moorish rapeslaught from Arabia

>at least they are the 2nd biggest sponsor of terrorism and destabilization of the region behind saudi arabia

its secondary education dude...also..better have that grades in pakistan than an A in the USA with their crappy education system ;-)

british people vacationing in your worthless country doesn't count as progressive shitskin

I thought that was us lmao

Pakistan International Airlines ad from the 60s.

How can we help you Make Pakistan Great Again?

Pakistanis ITT: Is it true that if you're a muslim and you apply for a Pakistani passport you have to sign a document that says that you think Ahmadis are not real muslims and that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a false prophet?

>woman in tang top is progressive

Get fucked m8

Nah, paki government are state sponsors of terrorism in India and Afghanistan. We have been fighting paki funded jihadis in Afghanistan for years now. FFS they were even harboring Osama.

Nuking the saudis, it would solve pretty much every muslim problem.

>Blue contacts
>Work done on her face
>Dumb as a brick

Into the trash she goes

Why isn't the border with India along the Indus river? Seems like it would make a much better natural barrier.

It's too late. Nuke us.

Women

Shah can catch a ball though, that's the difference. Smith won strictly out of autism magic. This was a matter of who had the stronger autism, and Smith was the more autistic on the day. Pakistan definitely deserved to win.

I know I am but a shitposter leaf. But can someone please tell me why there are so many white featured poos, berbers, afghans and arabs (and beyond) I don't wanna be a KANG, but how far spread were ancient whites?

>higher population than even Russia
And with less than 5% of the land area, if my quick maths is correct.

It's.... Um...

It's SHIT.

I think whites and the whitish middle easterners just share common ancestors that migrated in different directions.

They are members of the Commonwealth. Bound to us forever by our shared history.

What said

We need to destroy Wahabbism and the House of Saud, kill Iran too, they're both just ISIS with embassies and large amounts of oil money

I'm on board with exterminating the Saudis, but why Iran? Iran is pretty based and is a bastion of civilisation in the Middle East imho.

>maths is
Good job.

Iran is redeemable. Educated populace, ancient culture, can be reformed. The Saudis are irredeemable nigger-tier degenerates who need nuking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

fpbp

Their capital Londonistan is pretty nice.

Google finds a similar number of results for "my maths is correct" (15K) and "my maths are correct" (19.7K).

If my math are correct, theyre are about statistically equivalent for all intensive purposes.

Because is a shitskin Paki. Iran is based.

Largest ethnic group in Afghanistan descend from Persians. Smaller groups were mixed with genes of Alexander the greats men. Others were mixed with mongols. It's a pretty diverse country.

Poos idolize european looks and their media is dominated by light skin european looking actors/singers/models. Very few actually look like that, but those genes are highly sought after. Same would go for Arabs.

They had a few good poets.

They've got some nice buildings.

They give a good account of themselves every time india smashes them considering how small they are.

Iqbal was a collosus of the mind.

They've got the last pre vedic aryan pagans in the world and are actually protecting them effectively.

Some pretty funny movies.

Good cricket team.

Having said all this, what an overall useless country, they should be forced to become atheist or hindu and annexed by india.

Audible jej

For reference, these are the Kalash, who have retained their traditional faith, which is, perhaps, based off an early form of Hinduism. Their relatives, the Nuristanis, have since converted, however.

Good tea, good food, rarely you'll find a really pretty Paki girl, and funny people

t. Ahmed

they could be descendants of romans no shit, dagos will tell you romans weren't blond

STORM IN 2016/7 LUL

ALSO CS LUL

Yeah you lost, it's too late now can't undo what has been done, it's too ingrained at this point in a significant part of the population, the wild ride in Pakistan is going to go on for a long time to come!

I still dream of seeing the day that the Saudi Arabian regime and other Gulf Arab powers sponsoring terrorism worldwide are destroyed, unfortunately the establishment in the West is too compromised/corrupted to do it themselves- Western leadership would rather sell out their own people for sweet petro-dollars.

Dumber than a bag of hammers

>Romans
>reaching Pakistan

Slavshit education.

It was probably the Greeks. Alexander did conquer this part of the world.

Bangladesh is even worse, the people basically live one atop another.

The regime is just as toxic as the saudis, basically the Shia equivalent, they might not be as influential but they're a lot more open about calling for global jihad

Don't forget they openly called for Fatwa against Salman Rushdie, a british citizen, for offending Muhammed

>they poo in loo[citation needed]?

No they don't.

>The dirty truth: 41 million Pakistanis without toilets
>dawn.com/news/1168630

Take an Indian, remove brain, add Islam. This is a Paki.