I don't understand. What did he mean by this?

I don't understand. What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482193063873.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zRPmjlqBFXQ
twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/809637479674281984
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=F3IMdOguZaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Hitler himself never did anything wrong but certain nazi induvudials did? Not all nazis not all maoists etc.

I don't try to make sense of shitposts, wen libcucks try moral reasoning I ditch em

>not realizing its a joke from a conservative comedian

kek based Norm

Problem is, liberals are too stupid and will probably think he's serious.

We live in times where that post might as well have been made but a retarded liberal.

I'm so fucking triggered by this piece of shit it's not even funny anymore

He's being facetious, you idiot.

Perfect parody of how retarded millennials are

>I don't understand. What did he mean by this?
Search for his bits on SNL, maybe you'll get it.

They are just turning it at some ego boost game, when then try to show off how tolerant they are, instead of simply fearing the worst and grieving their deads.

Seems like a threat, lmao

He means that cucks will be more concerned with how "peaceful" Muslims will be treated after 50 million innocent Americans die than they will about the 50 million dead.

What terrifies me is if the SS were to detonate a nuclear device and kill 50 million Americans. Imagine the backlash against peaceful Nazis?

>We let refugees into the US
>ISIS comes in too
>ISIS bombs the US
>50 Million dead
>Peaceful muslims get BTFO by the remaining Americans
>Everybody loses

Better not even to let them in.

>>not realizing its a joke from a conservative comedian

Poe's Law applies to liberalism too.

Norm is a national treasure

Fortunately, killings in Berlin, Zurich & Ankara today all seem to have been carried out by American and NATO backed moderates - no extremists involved.

Norm is one of the few actually funny comedians alive.

You know those ISIS fellows, going around starting all kinds of shenanigans what with the beheadings and what not, well I guess you could say they're not the kind of people I'd invite for dinner.

Poe's law is real, fellas. If I didn't know who Norm Macdonald is, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a libtard say this.

There would be no muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

if 50 million die at once, is it even a tragedy? That's entire families wiped out at once. Nobody left to be sad for since everyone who would have cared is dead alongside them. There's a saying, 1 death is a tragedy, 1 million is a statistic...

>peaceful
>muslims

pick one

no link = fake

B I N G O

But hey lets act triggered at one of the best Canadian Conservative comedians ever to grace the land of niggers n' Hamburgers.

>read this in his voice
>imagine him saying it on his podcast or a talk show

The joke is that he's upset about the backlash and not the 50,000,000 dead, you fucking humorless autists.

I'm glad Poe's Law is being used an excuse for why some people here can't recognize jokes.

Norm was just employing his dry wit. He is fucking hilarious. Gotta see his schtick about alcoholism.

>conservative
Yeah right.

Lol i fucking love norm

>Peaceful
>Muslim

do you understand what a tragedy is?

>nobody left to be sad for since everyone who would have cared is dead alongside them

You wouldn't care about 50 million of your own country men dying? what the fuck is wrong with you?

>the pause between first and second sentences
>ending with him laughing
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482193063873.webm

Norm has consistently been based my entire life, no matter what my political stance has evolved into.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRPmjlqBFXQ

7/10

Needed a Hitler reference

>All these reddit newfags not knowing who Norm is

>50 million killzone
>in the U.S
my sides

Uncle joe, is that you?

Norm with the bantz

In the same way not all muslims are violent but at the same time all muslims believe the same thing

>What did he mean by this?

Norm is a comedian's comedian. He's the kind guy where you see all the people on stage unable to contain there shit while the jokes he tells go over the audiences head. Even as a kid I could barely get why he was so funny until I grew up.

You must have a small family if yours would be wiped out with a single nuke. My family lives in Oregon, Virginia, Florida, Arizona, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Both Carolinas, Colorado, and Washington. I would care if any of the family in those states died.

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/809637479674281984

This. The tsar bomba dropped anywhere in the US couldn't kill 50 million people.

Who says shit like this?
I mean come on, this guys a real herk

Not knowing who norm is he did the roast on clinton in the 90's no way in hell this guy is a liberal

/o u r g u y/

For fucks sake

mods have spoken

These fucking peacefreaks don't get it,

The white man has a loooong fuse. We go about our lives happy and healthy, ignoring minor infractions. We don't shoot each other in drug fueled turf wars.

But once in a great while you push the white man just a little too far. And when you do, he brings you and your people death and destruction on an industrial scale.

Mess with the long term prosperity of a white germany? Hitler convinces the whole country to exterminate the "undesirable minorites".

Destroy the world trade center? We'll obliterate entire countries of people who look vaguely like you and destabilize the entire region of the world you are from so you and your children have to live like rats in a hole eating bugs and boiling sewage for sustenance.

Did you remove the fag leftypol infiltrators yet?

>Thinking Norm Macdonald really believes this
underage b&s please leave

How come mods don't get banned for this shitposting garbage?

(you)

He tries to stay out of politics, but it really does seem like he leans toward the right

Swaglord is a mod? Wow

All these fucking RETARDS in this thread shitting on based Norm because they're too fucking dumb to get his humor. Anyone that got triggered by this tweet needs to just kill themselves because you are beyond saving.

put me in the screenshot /r/Sup Forums

Kek spoke somehow

niggas been a mod for a grip

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481949909811.webm
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481949929619.webm
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481949938427.webm
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481949919000.webm

kek

I almost thought he was serious

(you) like (YOUS)?

youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM

Red-pilled as fuck.

fucking norm

You dont understand sarcasm and dry hunor i guess

Islam is a terrorist organization with an enormous logistical tail.

>There's a saying, 1 death is a tragedy, 1 million is a statistic...

And 50 million is cassus belli, and we'd kill 10 times that in return.

DESU senpai, I'd be okay with L.A., Chicago, or NYC getting nuked if it meant we got to remove kebob on a biblical scale.

why didn't u just embed

Check em. Shame you got quads on such a faggy post. Kys.

I dunno if I'd call him conservative, but he has been quick to call the left out on their bullshit the past decade or so. Pretty sure he's a libertarian.

Protip: Anyone whos not a muslim who says muslims are peaceful are satire

Dropping it in NYC would be a good start

Those poor peaceful muslims

Norm is based as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

oh good idea

>why didn't u just embed
>embed
>on Sup Forums
>audio webms
>embed audio webm,s
>on Sup Forums
>webms
>on Sup Forums
>with audio
>embedded

promote me to mod and i'll give more good ideas

potato nigger btfo

>All these fucking RETARDS in this thread shitting on based Norm because they're too fucking dumb to get his humor.

Yeah that's one of the best things about Norm McDonald. Because of his manner, smug liberals will act as if he's dumb, and he ends up hanging them out to dry. It's really funny sometimes.

Especially when they end the conversation not even realizing what just happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3IMdOguZaU

>That Tranny Joke at 56:00

Why does Norm hate trannies?

It means if 50 million Americans died, Norm Macdonald wouldn't bat an eyelash and would instead be terrified by how that might impact how Moslems are perceived.

wtf is this lmao

delete Sup Forums

>191
hmmmmmmmmm

it was smug conservatives in this very thread shitting on Norm. You might need to kill yourself too.

Norm > any political ideaology

it also means anonymous user behind post #103636590 doesn't understand obvious satire

If they dont like it then those peaceful Muslims need to get their shit together and eradicate the radical "minority" themselves instead of keeping silent when Ahmed starts stocking up on bullets.

REDPILLED
E
D
P
I
L
L
E
D

NYC for sure

Hollywood is already imploding with shitty movies and LA has nice surrounding areas/weather