Kebab removal incoming

I think the Turkroaches really woke the Russian bear this time.
streamable.com/o268o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/thgA40BT0qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try CIA.

The end is coming for your fat, femboy laden, weak nation.

Russian bear and the Ottoman wolf are waking up.

You are the meal by 2100s.

The Turkish roach*

>Russian
>Allying with Turkey over anything

When will you realize that the only reason your nation exists is so the West can station missiles and aircraft near Russia?

>assasinates someone
>maintains trigger finger discipline
hahahaha wow

>Ottoman "wolf"
>not roach

i can't wait till we take back constantinople

also, wow those glasses... he sure got aglassinated

Is there video of the roach getting taken out?

Easily the best proof it was an inside job

You won't take shit.

Russia will balkanize your shitty weak country first. We will love watching you shatter and lose the west, and then the south.

Chill dude

hahahaha checked and kekd

Anyone got the video?

that is fucking hilarious

Am I the only one that feels oddly inspired by this picture? I in no way support his islamistic motive, but somehow his whole gesture, his expression and his conviction speak to me.

It is inspiring.
It's beautiful. A man killing for his ideals and his ideas, killing someone who he thinks is the enemy and wrong and needs to be killed.

He did an awesome thing and the whole shit is there for our entertainment.

THANKS GOLDSTEIN

BURY IT DEEP, YAMAGUCHI

this video looks so fucking fake, who was this fucking ambassador?

Idiot.

I don't know, I think it goes way deeper than that. A man only killing for his ideas wouldn't pose like that, wouldn't be that concentrated on how he looks. He built himself a legacy today. In a way, I envy him.

In a way, you're right. He believes that what he's doing is a good thing. He was yelling ''You will pay back for what you've done for Aleppo, the misery you caused, you won't rest until people do'' etc.

So he feels like he's doing something good for humanity (even though that's not the case).

That's the expression he has. ''I'm doing something good for humanity.''

That's the expression he has.

Little does he know that he's brainwashed and the ZOG is the real enemy, not Russia.

Your country supports terrorism and will soon be annihilated.

>wolf
weird way to spell roach

Hey, arab, get the fuck out of here, a'ight?

What thoughts go through the head of a man, comitting such an act. He knows he will most likely die very soon, but he as single man had an influence on history. Imagine yourself being in a similar situation, maybe here in Germany. Standing over your deed, maybe having killed Merkel, knowing that not only have you made an impact in a way that helps the cause you think is righteous, you also made yourself immortal in a way, despite being killed minutes later.

His motive had more to do with Russia bombing the shit out of Syria than Islam. I'm sure Islam was a big component tho

It doesn't really matter what his cause was. He had a cause, that is what counts. A cause that made him aspire for more, mad ehim wish that through achieving a goal, he could change something, for the better or the worse. Many will see him as terrorist, others as hero. I see him as pure force of change. A necessary evil, writing another sentence in the book that is history.

>implying Ruskies will fall for such an obvious bait

Got to admire a man who stands up for his beliefs. We can only hope in 3 weeks time Russia handles the roach question

That's the point. Turks are liberal as shit regarding Islam. There has never been a terror attack committed by Turks in Germany, even though we have 3 million of them since 70's. The guy himself doesn't even look like your average jihadist. I think he was just butthurt about Russian foreign policy.

Damn. Most interesting thing that has been brought to my attention desu

Is there any video of the roach assassin getting removed yet?

memes of this dude are popular right now
youtu.be/thgA40BT0qQ

>German
No Ahmed, it definitely makes sense

>this is what roaches actually believe

It doesn't even have to be an exclusively American machination what happened today, there's enough roaches that really support Erdogan's Ottoman ambitions.

>roach intellectual

Dude that happened like 2 years ago