You Will Live To See This Land Belong To My People Once more

>You Will Live To See This Land Belong To My People Once more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
nytimes.com/2011/03/20/us/20race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do understand that, if that happened, the US states would be the ones ruling the country, right?

>mexico is shit
>move to US
>Turn it into mexico
Why

>utah
ha ah ha haha ha ahhaha
take that first user

honestly I doubt that the get back that part of the US, maybe a secession of the US and a new state or group of states, but Mexico again no

this.

Someone please answer this, you flee Mexico because its such a shitty place and then proceed to make wherever you go like Mexico.

They just hate the US don't they? They just want to destroy it, any other answer is just a lie

>my people

you mean the niggers we kept out of the north?

fucking Spanish rape babies are not our people.

And then procceed to leech of their wealth and convert it into a shitty junkyard

>Pay for land, to help the guy you just beat save face
>Comes back later anyway
Should have just kept the money.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

That land belongs to Spain you rape baby

It's what stupid people do. See European migrants...

They are too stupid to realize that they are stupid, do stupid shit and fuck things up. Then they see the US (or pick your white country that isn't Russia cold) and think "That's messed up, those white people have it so good. That should be ours". The don't ask WHY it's good, they just see free shit and that's pretty much the end of it. Next thing you know... well... it's exactly like where they came from.

There's is a reason on why they are shit. Low IQ

Based on your flag you are American...therefore, the USA will annex Mexico.

IVE HAD ENOUGH GOD DAMN INDIO MUDBLOODS SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WERE ALWAYS WORTHLESS YOU WERE NEVER GOOD AT ANYTHING 50 SPANIARDS SHIT ON YOUR ENTIRE CIVILIZATION SHUT THE FUCK UP FIX THE SHITTY COUNTRY YOU HAD TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE

>claim ownership of land. people who hire them leave no jobs, turns into the shithole that is mexico. no doctors or anyone with higher educations just cleaning and construction jobs

>50 SPANIARDS SHIT ON YOUR ENTIRE CIVILIZATION
It's funny because it's true.

also this

turn california into a shithole like tijuana

Not a goddamned chance.

based croation

>indio fucking shits get more land
>indo fucking shits fuck up said land again
>indo fucking shits move away from their land again

truly disgusting subhumans

no thats not true the spaniards got like 50 tribes who hated the aztecs to help them and they were like fuck ya fuck the aztecs

the beaners can have commiefornia.

america is a nation of immigrants

this shit no you idiot california makes the most money out of all the states and all the technology and food, its a trillion dollar a year economy. the mexicans all work the shit jobs non of them are fucking in silicon valley

NOT IF I KILL MYSELF TONIGHT

CHECKM8 WETBACK GET REKT

no it isnt. we created america once we killed all the indians and immigration was never more than 10 percent of the population until know

yeah but those people who created america and killed the indians were immigrants or descended from immigrants

>California no longer being part of US

Please God.

no they were immigrants who became americans after that it went back to zero

top kek @ chicanos

Texas alone could conquer mexico in a month. Your country wouldn't even exist if not for an autistic battle over new slave states.

i've always considered texas an outpost of mexico, with a little bit of anglo swilled in

Keked. Based Croat

Viva La Raza, OP, but don't expect Texas to be an easy win.

i never understood the raza thing, because la raza means the race witch would show that the mexicans are a race. but me being mexican, i know this is a lie. my family is white and in no way genetically identical to the mexicans i meet. ive met mexicans who are way more indian other that are black and some that are russian or italian or greek genetic backgrounds. if anything its just a shitty culture and shit soccer

>that sliver of Kansas
you can have it back senpai

Is it fucked up if i watch telenovelas almost solely for the qts

Bring it on, Paco.

genetically speaking, you guys aren't much different

Tijuanense here. Yeah, it is like that. There is a lot of difference between Tijuana and San Diego.

Not a native. Moved here for work 11 years ago and I think I'll stay here until they put me under six feet of God's country.

dude no one in telenovelas looks like real mexicans. they are all white looking mexicans

The US is going to annex Mexico?

that would be awesome desu kek

You mean until Trump sends your ass back right?

You can take California but we're keeping Texas

buena suerte, user, but last time y'all tried to take texas 187 btfo'd 5000

average height and weight in mexico 5'2" and 160pds

>maƱa de indio

above describes op

Mexicans just want to be white that's why they hate the white man since they envy them.

a lot of mexicans are becoming white

25% of white texans are in an interracial relationship with mestizos

Sorry, i don't want that degenerate cali in my Mexico, unless all the population is erradicated

Jesus that's horrible!!!

You have my full support, ballot and bullet

Because they're stupid, hence why Mexico is still Mexico.

well it is kind of inevitable that two races living together will eventually mix, unless there are serious social consequences for it

that's how whites and blacks in the south didn't mix, because it was practically forbidden prior to the loving decision

interestingly enough, the number of interracial kids in mississippi nearly doubled from 2000 to 2010

Daily remainder, that all the colonies rightly belong to European states that created them.
Whether it's the lands of 'Mexico' or 'USA'.

BUILD

Take out all of Texas, with the exception of El Paso and you've got yourself a deal.

You are still a Spanish European coloniser.

That land belongs to the enslaved blacks.

Go back to Spain white devil.

they are just like Californians

where are your sources, hmm?

kek this

nytimes.com/2011/03/20/us/20race.html

Demographics is destiny Paco.

You can get the Mexican out of the third world.
But you cannot get the third world out of the Mexican.

Time to post it again until these retarded chicanos learn.

Reminder that those states hardly had anyone living in it. Reminder that the ones shilling hardest for this reconquista crap all all smelly INDIOS who unironically cuck themselves to a Spanish colonial power.

Not even real Mexicans want you chicano trash.

>mexicans
>hate whites
maybe in the states (cali) but in mexico its the total opposite

Yeah I was just over there last week. Place is a garbage hole.

This. California is the 6th largest economy in the world.

Agree but indias are so underrated. As long as they're not like 4'10"

an army of subhuman manlets...kek

I don't understand the Mexican identity. As a nation you have nothing to be proud of, and as a race... well you aren't a race, you're just mixed.

I'm genuinely interested in an explanation. Hopefully this pic baits some mexicans into replying as this is how they like their women.

How's that going to work with a giant wall running through your country?

Nagha you been to south Mexico? And to different states like Georgia Chicago and jewyork? The only ones that like white people" are the ones that look white themselves.

40% of mexicans here are in an interracial relationship with whites, must not hate them that much

Well it's like every shit nation, they want to feel special and act all high and mighty like niggers buying BMWs to show they are rich and wealthy but are actually the exact opposite.

i literally live in georgia and yes ive been to mexico every fucking commercial on tv has white people in it all the novelas have pale mexicans in them with blue eyes which is literally 1% of the mexican population

mexicans here in georgia dont hate white people they hate niggers

You might want to stick with California. If you mess with Texas, you'll all end up speaking English and paying taxes to Ted Cruz.

keep dreaming, Paco

southern blacks aren't niggers, they belong here

30% of texans speak spanish as a first language already

Not going to happen Pedro

Spain played the long con.

What? Niggers are just niggers no matter where they are south or north my dude.

What percentage of Mexicans are dating whites and where are you pulling these numbers from?

Immigration assumes there is a State. There was no state, the Europeans who came were Colonizers. They created the State. Everyone afterwards was an immigrant.

California, probably. The rest, unsure.

see here

not all all friend, you are probably used to northern blacks

southern blacks are pretty good people, crime rates are a lot lower down here. other southerners will confirm this.

Lol it's probably all those fat lonely white women getting married to Pedro.

>southern blacks belong here
lelllllllllll fuck off you god damn nigger no black belongs in georgia unless hes hanging from tree

Beats being a virgin waiting for an unicorn.

>1 post by this id
>this many replies

This doesn't prove what you say at all, it just says whites race mix a lot and couple that with white births it just means whites are being consumed by every other race in America

They were settlers and pioneers you dumb fucking asshole.

Nigha all black people are shit I live in the south I know what I'm talking about. Like 95% of blacks here act ratchet and act like they are the shit. Also no matter their education they all have this fucking ratchet ghetto side to them even if they are cool" so ya not buying it.

You mean 40% of Mexicans couples contain at least one Mexican who claims they are white

Lol maybe like 1 out of 10 thousand most Mexican chicks are ugly as fuck and fat, you will have a easier time looking for just a white woman. Also that chick just looks like a typical Spaniard chick so look into that.

You retard how is what you said any different than what mudslides do in Yurop? Your history is just as shitty as anyone else's, you aren't special

After WW3 you can claim this nuclear wasteland again, Pablo.