Please stop asking kek for war with turkey and russia, remember that Bannerlord hasn't been released yet...

please stop asking kek for war with turkey and russia, remember that Bannerlord hasn't been released yet, let's not take it too far.

And when will it fucking be? I've been taunting myself with that shit for years.

>still no release date on Bannerlord

;__;

>And when will it fucking be?

never

>Implying Bannerlord isn't the hostage of turkey against the west

And let me guess, Hillary will still be president? Fuck off with that bs.

What game is that?

They announced it way too early, it's been two years

Mount & Blade. Not sure which version, I'm guessing Bannerlord like he mentioned. I've only played Warband.

That fag should be retreating to the edge of the map and use the tactics skill for a "sacrifice some men to cover your retreat" move.

Then he steals some villages to replace his rags.

You know the worst thing about Bannerlord?

Once it's finally out it's going to take forever to get some good mods up and going.

The one game that will make you a neet.

Please don't remind me.

bump

WHEN

Mount and blade 2 Bannerlord. In dev in Turkey. It'll be the greatest game of our lifetime. Open source mod resources, possible coop, huge libraries designed for 3rd party plugins and modifications.
Screen cap this.

inb4 its only a shitty graphics upgrade that is horribly optimized and half the features are promised in future updates but never delivered

it's fucking beautiful, I hope they can pull it off

That is actually a sound argument.

>Graduated university months ago
>Just play Warband all day instead of looking for a job

Dont forget to preorder.

It's supposed to be DX11, 64bit and optimized for multi threading. I'm optimistic, I just want to play the full game before society falls apart though.

Top kek
>look at all that utterly unoptimized foliage which will require an above average rig for this sort of game to run smoothly and adds nothing to the gameplay
>also look at those shitty textures which would only require a toaster, if it weren't for all that foliage, of course

fuck off you know nothing about the game ahmed

>mfw removing filthy Sarranid scum from Calradia one lord at a time

Fucking campers.

M&B has never been badly optimized before. And that was when it was being made by only two people

I know that feel bro.

true
mount and blade best game ever among other best games ever

Buuut, i actually made the game, Hansi.

>yfw the devs are turks

The spirit of 90's PC gaming in the modern era

The autists that think this will cause a war between Russian and Turkey need to just read on RT what Putin said concerning this attack. To me, it's a result of Erdogan's games with ISIS / the whole Muslim thing and the lack of control over all forces, as was demonstrated by the attempted coup.

>id:G4Y

whatever you say faggot