HAPPENING, TRUCK DRIVER IS A (((REFUGEE)))

Berlin truck driver a Pakistani refugee, Merkel and EU BTFO.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/berlin-truck-driver-was-refugee-pakistan-report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJ7BIyYwhPo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/berlin-truck-driver-was-refugee-pakistan-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you, Allah.

Was surprised within an hour they already claim it was terrorism.

I really didn't expect that.

Thank you Kek.

it's germany. i'm amazed they didn't claim he acted in self defence and let him go

>.gif

Why are refugees so terrible at driving and how do they find work as truck drivers when they can't seem to keep the trucks on the roads?

It doesn't matter where he was from, their race had nothing to do with it.

They were mentally ill and the german health system didn't do enough to deal with his issues.

They didn't execute the motherfucker while he was on th truck, What the fuck is wrong with this fucking germcucks, now he gets to live in prison for a few years and then he's off to continue raping.

The fact they didn't kill him is unbelievable.

>Pakistani refugee
>refugee

from what?

Obviously Germany did not try hard enough to avoid triggering him. The flashing lights and joyous singing reminded him of when Germany bombed his homeland and raped 6 gorrillion of his people.

Living in a pisslamic shithole.

latest info summarized:

youtu.be/vJ7BIyYwhPo

Visual aquity tests are racist, as are drivers ID.

#KILLALLMUSLIMS MUST TREND

He wasn't a refugee, he was a tan German male from a foreign land.

I really hope someone points this out.

They never will, but there you go.

Sharia law must have not called for it

From radical Islamic violence! Duh!

The moral of this story is German public servants still wear Nazi helmets

>Letting him get away that easy
That's what these faggots want, they want to die in "battle" so they get their 72 virgins.

why would you want to kill him if you can get him alive

this guy probably has a lot of interesting information

You mean RTFO.

A refugee from the US raid on the bin laden compound that killed 6 million civilians under bush.

now watch the waves of islamophobic xenophobes call for a ban on refugees...
it's as if he had anything to do with Islam, anyway.

nobody pays attention to german asylum laws anymore lad

it doesn't matter

No he won't. He will say nothing, his lawyer will protect him and he will spend a short amount of time in prison in Germany before being sent back to Pakistan. Germans will consider this a result, and he will return under a different name ready to kill again.

He is probably just like other terrorists and a lone wolf.

Perfect

It's Germany's fault because they didn't prevent him from being radicalized. Germany must reach out more to these vulnerable youths.

Here's what you do, mount him to a pig breeding station, let him be raped by boars until he dies of starvation and is then eated by them. Pretty sure no virgins if that happens.

What? So he was not a finnish woman? Who would have guessed!

i chortled

he will get a life sentence

Yes they must 10x their spending on outreach, and refugee sexual education

No but many of the women hit looked finished

Ok so we've had "Polish, Afghan etc" is the Paki confirmed, can we stop scrolling through all the pooskins and just get one and be done with it.

Thanks Goymany.

To bad police is still investigating. Still no conformation.

Normal people care more about their own people than they do people somewhere else. Deal with it. Do you care more about your mother or brother than you care about Shoab al-Faliq rural Syria?

>my aunt said that it was not a terrorist attack 10 minutes ago

>flee from Pakistan to escape US drone strikes because you're a terrorist
>Germany lets you in

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

For me, it is the fact that so many people were quick to call him a terrorist, before the facts were out, that is frightening.

HAHAHAHA THANKS user

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/berlin-truck-driver-was-refugee-pakistan-report
>According to a report in the German newspaper Die Welt, translated with computer assistance by the Washington Times, the suspect is a newly-arrived Pakistani refugee.
>"We found this German """"news"""" website and shot it through Google translate."
>It's literally the only place making that claim, listing themselves and their "information" as source.

Good to know you fucks will accept this shitty journalism as long as it suits you.

ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Under asylum law he has to be sent back to Pakistan, as he has broken the terms of his asylum quite obviously.

The German government has to send him back, which they will. He will not be put in prison in Pakistan, and he will use the same refugee lines to get back into Europe.

underrated

He ran over many people in a brutal rampage. Strictly speaking, he is a terrorist.

It's funny how the word 'terrorist' has become synonymous with radical Islamic violence. Really makes you think...

Why not save the world a headache and feed him lead?

It's a bad place to be a goat

Where is any other country in the Middle East aiding those in Aleppo?

The West always has to get involved then they get mad when shit has to get bombed and thousands killed.

This. He had nothing to do with Islam. I'm sure he was just venting his frustration with being oppressed all the time

wait a paper like the times couldn't find a german speaker?

Phrasing.

Liberals will continue seeing this happen on a daily basis and come to the conclusion that's it's actually white men that are the problem. The hoops they are willing to jump through to believe these fuckers are peaceful is staggering.

What has happened to the Polish guy? Is he alright?

I do love based Hopkins, I sent her an email and she responded back to me.

Watch the white-haired SJW cunt piss and moan about shit while she changes her diaper pin as God Emperor Trump was elected President despite all her crying and whining.

pleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanohfuck.jpg

What would you call him then? Even German officials were calling it terrorism within an hour.

> Pakistani
> refugee
I don't think so.

My sides are in orbit.

>the fact that so many were quick to call him a terrorist
>before the facts came out
>and they were RIGHT

That IS frightening.

Noice

Welcome to the world where nobody actually reads anything but titles anymore.

Where's this bitch from. Fucking Sweden. What a fucking surprise.

I don't get it. Terrorism is mass murder usually.

The punishment should be death.

It's stupid how >we had to get involved. I would've rathered that >we just leave them alone and let them sort it out themselves. In part, >our involvement is partly the reason we got stuck with the guilt-trip and 'accepted' these rapefugees.

How do the poles react on all this? I bet they are already preparing their knives and wodga bottles to lunch every paki on their way to Germany.
So my fellow slavic brothers, the driver was killed by this scum and the German police is on its way to Poland to question his cousin. What is your media saying about this incedent as you have clearly at least one victim and one truck lost.

lol no

After the fiasco where they got caught covering up Cologne they've probably begrudgingly realized it's better just to come clean because we WILL fucking find out

Seriously though you're not actually going to vote Merkel in again are you?

So, whos ready to put on their german flag filter on their facebook?

Oh, and what should the hashtag now be?
#NotAllRefugees
#NoBreaksOnDiversity?
#RussianHacking

>peacefultrucksofislam.jpg

Dude there are no 'lone wolves' - they get inspiration from somewhere. Maybe he met others at a bar or maybe he read a blog or maybe something scarred him in his homeland or on his way to safety. We don't know until we methodically pick his brain for a report that becomes a headline that becomes a hashtag before it becomes a Counter-movement and then a cycle revolves. But they never act alone.

Lugenpresse needs to desperately try and claw back some credibility this year. Expect them to be more subtle about their biases.

#KILLALLMUSLIMS

REV UP THE ACCOUNTS NIGGERS!!!

There are no brakes on the Sheik train.

Is there a war in Pakistan or something?

This is some weak bait

Not using the Australia one.

#We'llRideWithYou

Do nazi get any flag

Deus Vult.

M'kay.

She is running on a burka ban last I checked and she is the furthest right the Germans are willing to go yet so yes they will

It's either Merkel or Shulz.

Dont forget the facebook filter!

I'm pretty sure he'll get into a few intelligence databases, so I doubt he'll be getting anywhere anytime soon except illegally.

kek

I had this same argument with a bunch of leftist krauts earlier, on the topic of sending afghan "refugees" back.

Apparently I'm close-minded and cold-hearted, because these people have endured so much that the literally cannot be responsible for their actions.

so they found him?

fuck this gay earth

Allah help Germans...

and you think pakistan will take him back?
and you think the german constitution would allow the state to send someone to a country where torturing of inmates is a regurlar occurence?