My gf says this guy is a Russian plant to give them a precedent to attack Turkey over

My gf says this guy is a Russian plant to give them a precedent to attack Turkey over

Is she right?

>gf

Why do you talk politics with your girlfriend

No, his name is disco Moses

no, but she only proves that female are dumb imbecils that shouldn't even try to talk about grown ups stuff

tell her she is clueless

And i say it's a plant by erdogan

you don't belong here normie

Because she is very interested in politics, particularly with regards to Russia and Ukraine
Already told her

shes a russian spy

Dat trigger discipline tho

She's anti Russian, unfortunately

>Implying women have autonomy

And they call us the conspiracy theorists.

Is anyone else struck by how great a fucking photo this is?

Seriously, I know it was an art exhibit opening and there were photgraphers there, but fuck how do you take such a great shot in the middle of that chaos?

exactly why it makes sense, call her out also
checkem

She's generally intelligent and conservative for the most part
I thought so too, great shot
Probably will be 'iconic'

so Russian 9/11'd themselves?

hmm, really makes you think.

He has to be some kind of plant. Who lets a fucking 22 year old guard an ambassador?

>giving attention or caring about what a woman has to say
What a cuck

Why would a Russian agent scream Allahu akbar?

turkey is in the nato. if they attack turkey, they attack the west. not going to happen
goodbye

Because "Allahu Akbar" is Arabic for "nothing to do with Islam", silly.

Because he's a cheeky cunt

He's a KEK plant. He wants us to check the doubles,

I think this guy might be our prophet.

1. She's retarded
2. I read that this guy was allowed to enter cause he had police ID; the killer wasn't a bodyguard

comment from youtube, sends a fucking chill down my spine:

'Kids 50 years from now might read about this moment and how it was the start of WW3.

You may have just witnessed a huge part of history...'

Why did they let this fuck talk for so long? They should've fucking emptied their magazines on him.

Show proof. Just like the CIA. Show proof. You've got no proofs. Show proofs. I want the proofs.

Show us her tits

That's a really empty relationship if you don't discuss import topics with your significant other.

Whats the story behind this pic? Was hospitalized due to some liver issues and missed a lot.

what a cuck thing to say

Nah. Assassin was a crypto Jew and maybe an Israeli/Mossad asset. This was probably to torpedo Russian and Turkish relations and maybe one in a series of false flags to try and instigate conflict with Russia.

Jews again.

So anything on Half life 3?

This one is my favorite so far.

I think most Islamophobes are giant faggots like most Muslims...

gotta love CNN refusing to say Allah akbar though!

Your GF likes black cock

Call her out on her extreme prejudice and confirmation bias or sweep it under the rug.

what a lonely thing to respond.

this sounds more likely desu

>Probably will be 'iconic'
Definitely

If this is the ignition for war it will be the photo of the century

Possibly. Perhaps that plane over Egypt was definitely set to start Syria campaign.

Russia here

Can confirm

Turkey is no more

russian ambassador to turky assassinated live

I want the see a shoop with him holding an axe

Nope. Israeli globalist likely Mossad trying to provoke Russia into attacking Turkey (a NATO member) to start WW3, now that their original plan has backfired that Clinton is not getting into office.

The guy's name is literally roach for Goldstein.

Time for new nonbrainwashed gf

With a bunch of adrenaline and a huge urge to fap.

Is Hillary your gf? The last thing Russia wants is another world war. From NATO forming armies just across the borders of Russia up to downing of the russian pilot ny Turkey, Putin is holding back his best for he knows these events are just made for him to initiate an attack so the blame would be on him in history books as the one who started World War 3.

Sup Forums has always been infiltrated by redditors, shillaries, liberals and the like. But we always smell the likes of you, you people reveal yourselves.

That's why I'm glad our President sides with Russia, as well as Pres. Elect Donald Trump. This new leaders knows what's up.

just tell her that she should leave her great insights on politics back in the kitchen

kek womyn

Who was this guy? What was his motive?

Putin and Erdogan are buddies now. They don't want to war.

The other side on shot is better

>tfw the emus form an alliance with the chinese to bring Australia down to its knees
>the Emu Axis

No, that's fucking retarded, Russia and Turkey enjoyed good relations for months now.
>pipeline contract talks resumed
>food import ban partially lifted
>flight ban lifted
Makes literally zero sense to ruin the relations now.

just put your dick in her moiuth instead of her opinion.

>Because she is very interested in politics
>the assasin is a russian plant to give justification to invade turkey

definitely not a trueborn mudslime, the trigger discipline shows he's been trained to only fire at targets that need to be shot, barrel down, trigger discipline showing he doesn't want anyone else hurt.

This is so far off random mudslime shooting.

Mossad?
CIA?
why are they getting sloppy with their plants.

>My gf says this guy is a Russian plant to give them a precedent to attack Turkey over
>Is she right?
possibly

Could also be a US warning to Russia.

false flag operation.

>Yes, possible.

You guys are pretty dumb/not well-informed enough if you think that anything is gonna happen to Turkish/Russian relationships over this. Right now both parties actively seek nothing but _kinda_ friendly coexistence. As for the ambassador, well, you can always send another one.

>Anglo

My classmate from ECON 339 says he was actually an 11 year old Muslim Mexican protesting Donald Trump's hateful rhetoric

chick em

I say he was a cuck beta who didnt get any

You need to tell your gf to go fix you a sandwich

this way?

based hue.

this is the best day ever

Much more importantly - who's the fine ass victim we can thank for the upskirt?

Your girlfriend is cheating on you OP, i'm sorry man :(

>overacting
who's taking pictures?
why aren't they all huddled like a pansy?

>Who you callin a pansy? SSDD am I right Jonesy?

If Russia wanted to Fuck Turkey, they'd have done it after the jet being shot down.

No. Your girlfriend is stupid