How fucked are you?

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6kOU0uusKPE?list=PLlgXG93-wIfYou-xO4g_FvP4AhnAUz0dL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/341st_Missile_Wing_LGM-30_Minuteman_Missile_Launch_Sites
usace.army.mil/About/History/Historical-Vignettes/Military-Construction-Combat/032-Atlas-ICBM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NUKES AIMED AT ORLANDO.
ALL WE HAVE HERE IS THEME PARKS.
REEEEEEE!

I actually just just outside of the effective range of my nearest nuclear target

>live in South Texas
>go to Mexico and avoid getting nuked
>have to dodge head choppers now

Oh boy

NY here

I don't even care, I probably won't even know what hit me and it would be over in a matter of seconds. And at least some niggers, arabs, spics and everything in between would be eradicated too.

Such is life.

thats the worst place to be. Enjoy the fallout

better to die instantaneously imo.

because of our big gay population? we're probably number 3 behind sanfran and jewyorkistahn

the commies don't take kindly to our gays.

What the actual fuck are those three targets getting absolutely butt fucked in the middle of the United States? Military bases?

Double fucked shiet,

Nuclear silos.

I can't understand why anyone would bother nuking Detroit, might actually improve it

>500 zone

Why so many at Dallas?

Pretty much everyone unless you live in a cornfield or in the middle of an uninhabited desert

>Virginia Beach
Ruptured anus.
Can't say I'm surprised.

>Pittsburgh
>wasting a nuke on a dead city

>tfw salt lake city
well fuck

Mmm upstate SC taking a few hits.

That's unfortunate

nukes can only improve Baton Rouge and New Orleans

>alaska doesnt get hit by a nuke
well, at least alaskans can repopulate the USA

I live 3 miles away from the entrance to Ft. Benning so yeah I'd be fucked with no warning.

Can't happen soon enough. Fuck this gay earth.

get good nog im in vegas ill be dead in seconds, fuck you California

Air-burst hydrogen bombs don't produce much fallout.

>D.C.
At least it won't be painful and I'll be vaporized in seconds. Nuke this swamp, Threads 2017

less fucked in the 500 nuke scenario

upstate jewyork

all of newisreal i mean new england is dead

LAUNCH THEM NOW PUTIN

WE DESERVE IT

USA/RUSSIA SAME SHIT DIFFERENT TOILET

>tfw nowhere to run

Inside that 500 zone but not really close enough to the city where they'd actually drop it

Interesting, never knew that. Even on the immediate perimeter of the blast? Say within 10 or 20 miles or so?

your house would probably collapse on top of you. leaving you pinned and helpless while the atomic fires creep ever closer.

The fucked-ist.

What's with those three groupings in the mid-west in the 2000 warhead scenario?

I live about 5 miles from Robins AFB. I'm screwed as well.

why is Montana getting hit by so many nukes in the 2000 warhead scenario? is it because military bases or is it because Yellowstone?

I got a cool black circle and cute purple triangle directly in the center of my county.

That's exactly the reason user. Theme parks = lots of people

Lots of people = terrorist target

Holy shit, New Jersey would get wiped clean off the map. That's probably for the best, though.

>Long Island

Fucking nyc ruining everything again, lotta nogs and spics here though so maybe its for the greater good

silos

>tfw the OH-WV-PA tristate area is a key target
>tfw fucked

y tho

See

If this map is remotely accurate, I don't have to worry about the blast killing me. I just need to worry about the fallout that'll be carried here by the wind.

>West Virginia
I don't even want to imagine what the mountain people will be like when radiated

>living in the shithole that is Columbus

>tfw Addison Illinois
I was already fucked.

missile silos

Its not.
This map is mostly bullshit.

If they had the chance it would be new York or Washington DC, obv

Sitting comfy in Seattle. N Korea still has no reach

Answered my own question

Mid PA in the mountains. Probably be fine. Probably.

I'm in a purple triangle, so it'll be mercifully quick.

The idea is that the nuclear fallout will be carried eastward into the industrial Mid-West and New England, where most of the nation's population is.

I go to school right outside of Ft. Campbell so I'm fucked.

Fucked live next to bauxite mines that have been targeted for decades

Knoxville, I'm done for. Thanks Secret City!

An explosion 10 miles away wouldn't even break your windows. People imagine all nuclear weapons to be like the Tsar bomb. that is simply not the case. This weirdo I found on youtube explains it very well

youtu.be/6kOU0uusKPE?list=PLlgXG93-wIfYou-xO4g_FvP4AhnAUz0dL

Ceredigion.

those bunches of grapes look tasty

>Philadelphia

I'm already dead

Definitely a shithole. But I have family here who count on me so I'm kinda stuck. One good thing is I have a place on Lake Harding just 27 miles away and its paradise.

if this happened, the posting quality would improve drastically

Racine WI here
I'm fucked beyond anyone else.

>Boston

Been fun, boyos!

This is incorrect.

They probably are not targeted any more.

I know that the last thing that Sup Forums wants is
anything factual, but this map is wrong.

1) It subscribes to the myth that one target gets one warhead. The reality is that most places will get at least two, and some maybe more.
2) It doesn't account for the much smaller nuclear arsenals today. Russia has about 1800 warheads, giving them a target capacity of about 750 to 900 targets.

As a result, in a first strike, most of these warheads will be aimed at US nuclear forces. The Russians simply don't have enough warheads to waste on things like bauxite mines and local county EOCs when they have to mitigate damage from any US response.
Every warhead the drop on some useless national guard base is one that doesn't get dropped on US command and control or Nuclear weapons.

Gotta love how all of the bad shit happens to the States.

Wondering what would happen to latinamerica if the US are nuked (specially Chile)...

Boy have I had some times at Lake Harding

WHY DOES RUSSIA HATE THE TAMPA BAY AREA AND ITS SATELLITE TOWNS SO MUCH!

I'm near JBLM. I'm fucked.

Care to elaborate on how it's incorrect?

>Montana
Malmstrom. Its where a lot of the nukes are

>1) It subscribes to the myth that one target gets one warhead. The reality is that most places will get at least two, and some maybe more.
>2) It doesn't account for the much smaller nuclear arsenals today. Russia has about 1800 warheads, giving them a target capacity of about 750 to 900 targets.

2000 nuclear warheads is a little bit beyond terrorism

>mfw Russia won't nuke Canada because we are going to be their foothold on North American occupation and need our land unradiated for their troops to call home, especially near the American border where the front will be
>already pirated my copy of Rosetta Stone Russian

Same. I've got that river water running through my veins.

>Connecticut
Super fucked. I live right by Pratt and Whitney...

Charleston WV (well, South Charleston) has a large chemical plant area (we call it Chemical Valley). If it goes up, the entire east coast has had a bad fucking day.

I'm referring to the fallout map I posted.

He was asking why the wind data jpg was in your opinion incorrect

>my location has a triangle, black dot and a red dot

I'm fine, thanks.

>San Jose

Extremely. Nuclear holocaust or not.

I guess it's time to start investing in a bunker then, lad.

You were probably asking about the fallout map.

Two main reasons. You imply that the main reason those targets are being hit in MT and WY and the Dakotas is to spread fallout.
This is incorrect.
The primary reason is to destroy US ICBM silos.

Also, Fallout is not a very good killer, contrary to popular belief. It decays along what is called the 7:10 rule. For every 7-fold increase in time, there is a 10-fold decrease in dose rate.

Within a day or two, the radiation would fall to acceptable levels. Note that acceptable means "not going to kill you within a decade or so."
Which is many times what is considered "acceptable" currently

Fucked really hard in 2000 scenario. Survivable in a 500 one. Fuck Cinci area.

>Memphis

JUST DO IT NOW

PLEASE

>upstate NY
Probably fucked, however I wouldn't die of any explosions here on the PA border.

That is where YOUR nukes are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/341st_Missile_Wing_LGM-30_Minuteman_Missile_Launch_Sites

>mfw I created this thread never seeing it on here before and posted it a few times over the course of a few days
>mfw this poster of this thead used my same title that I used everytime
>mfw the poster's filename for the image is the same as my filename

Super fucked if I don't have a gas mask for the fallout
>t. Montana

am redy

strategic missile silos and farmland, probably.

>Live about a half hour drive from the White House

Yeah, I'm fucked.

I've always heard that it's about a day before it's safe to make quick trips outside your shelter, then about a month before you can be outside for longer periods of time. And while it may not kill your right away from radiation sickness, you'll have much greater chances of cancer.

Also, there's no way that there's only three ICBM silo locations in the US. They'd be scattered all over the country. From the US Army Corps of Engineers, it shows that there are silos in Pennsylvania, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc.

you'll survive, bro! the rad roach hunting will be fab.

Not him but nuclear arsenals have been producing less and less fallout as technology has advanced. Coincidentally even early on in the cold war fallout from weapons was something that you wanted to mitigate if at all possible because it would make any land you conquered useless. But back to my original point in a modern nuclear exchange fallout radiation would only last at dangerous levels for a few weeks to a few months due to the highly efficient manner in which hydrogen warheads consume their nuclear fuel.

usace.army.mil/About/History/Historical-Vignettes/Military-Construction-Combat/032-Atlas-ICBM/

>I've always heard that it's about a day before it's safe to make quick trips outside your shelter, then about a month before you can be outside for longer periods of time. And while it may not kill your right away from radiation sickness, you'll have much greater chances of cancer.
Depends on your initial dose rate.
And cancer is fine. You can still work, reproduce and pay taxes until you die from it.

>Also, there's no way that there's only three ICBM silo locations in the US. They'd be scattered all over the country.
You are incorrect.
>From the US Army Corps of Engineers, it shows that there are silos in Pennsylvania, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc.
None of those are in service anymore. That is very very out of date. Atlas Missiles haven't been deployed since the 1960s.

Yeah there is a few all over, but the vast majority of silos are in those three states.

From your own source:
>The Atlas, however, saw only brief service as an ICBM. Changes in missile technology (most notably the introduction of the solid fuel Minuteman) soon rendered Atlas obsolete, and the Air Force retired its last Atlas squadron by the end of 1965.

There are not "a few all over". They are all in those areas.