Jew therapist trying to take away my Sup Forums

So I had my first full therapy session today. The woman asked me about my internet habits and I told her about Sup Forums, infowars and /r/pizzagate. She then asked me why I'm so aggresive on my political views, so I redpilled her on Soros and CTR. I then told her about the left-wing communist agenda and also about the globalist kikes who want to destroy all national identities and the interracial-cuckold shills on the internet.
She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills. Wat do? Can I manage to redpill her? She's perscribed some jew pills to me and I'm afraid that I'll go full blue-pilled liberal cuckold once I take then.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on /pol/. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't go to therapy, ever. If you feel like you need it, read up on some self help bullshit and meditation shit, clean up your diet and exercise more. Minimise Sup Forums time before you go fuckin apeshit and get your shit together. It's not that hard.

>therapy

Sounds like someone's "blue-pilled" already. Go play some free games and shit up some YouTube videos, hue.

>Revealing your power level. Ever.
shiggy

this just made me rethink going to a psych to help my insanity

>Minimise Sup Forums time
and miss a happening? maybe you need therapy because you're fr*cken insane!!

>redpill her

kek polfags are that autistic

I thought the rule was NOT to reveal your power level?

Remember, you're here forever.

He is pretending, you stupid nig nogs. No wonder Sup Forums has the lowest I.Q. average of Sup Forums, fucking whiggers everywhere.

RUN AWAY YOU FOOL

I TRIED THE JEW THERAPY TOO
IT DIDNT ENDED SO WELL

You don't belong here, oven dodger.

Why did you go to therapy?

we are just having some fun here mate
no need for nerd rage

if you have legit mental problems like paranoid schizoid disorder, obssessive compulsive disorder, depression, etc

just take the pills

it's better to be calm and bluepilled than to destroy your life and drive away every person in your life

it will happen, trust me

if you are just being an edgylord learn to hide your powerlevel you fucking child

nu-male disease

the only cure is a good ass kicking and a real job

What about gtfo le buddy-baguette ?

>She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills.
OH FUCK OP I'M DYING

My mom told me I was too obsessed fighting the globalists online, so she took me to a ((((therapist)))). I'll never make the same mistake again

shut the fuck up goldstein

The point of therapy is to make you functional in society again.

This generally has NO relation with what is TRUE

So.. You telling me I can go to a shrink and tell it about my political convictions and get NEET bux?

>psychotherapy
>ever

What did you expect? The point of therapy is to render you docile.

that is a great POV

repeat after me:

>I WAS KEKED BY THE JEW MY MASTER

STALE PASTA FUCK OFF

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on /pol/. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills./

All these newfags falling for stale pasta

Might have to take it a bit easy with stuff like DoTR and the black list.

You know, I went full-on crazy for a few days after trying to create some kind of Unified Media Theory by combining every media source I could find and looking for "patterns".

Now that I'm back, I'm here to say: look, Trump's on it. He's trying to negotiate this stuff. We're not going to get a Day of the Rope, but there are arms he can twist now and get things moving.

I love reading this stuff, but it's not actionable information. You can't just put on your NBs and wave your gun around in local pizzarias demanding answers. You should get your meditation and exercise on, and try and become a functioning member of society. Stick to the little things. If we all do, the big things will take care of themselves.

lmao, newfag detected, we were only pretending.

haha
haha lol
lol

>She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills. Wat do? Can I manage to redpill her? She's perscribed some jew pills to me and I'm afraid that I'll go full blue-pilled liberal cuckold once I take then.

topkek

yes master :( :(
did you knew why jews pushed/practice circumcision in USA?
First, USA is the biggest diaspora of jews in the world, there is even more jews in US than in Israel. Since thousands of years, all the pogroms of jews have been done the same way to be sure you are not targeting the wrong person : "drop your pant schlomo, ho you are cut ? go into the oven". By mutilating goyims too , they are protecting themselves for the next cleansing.
Second, and it's known only by rabbis since forever but the anatomy science help us to understand now, but the childrens have a first puberty who start at the 8th day and last 21 days, Dr Jean Gautier proved it the first.
And this first puberty, which is a major event, will disturb the endocrinal system and the thyroid system. You set free some hormones contained in the intern genital organ, which is what we call the human gland. It will then provoke an underdevelopment of the pituitary side of the brain, but unhinged the adrenals glands and the thyroid.
To summarize, circumcision change the psyche of men, transforming them to be more 'left-brained' (the speculative mind).
So what is happening is that jews want to create a race of goys thinking like their masters, a golem, with the americans.

This is bad advice
Don't take the fucking bluepills op, they amount to emotional lobotomy. I used to take them and they induce psychopathy

yes

I got a 3 day for this pasta months ago

kill yourself

This. Statists use "mental health" as an excuse to deprive people of their rights all the time. OP is treading on dangerous ground.

the redpill doesn't represent truth

I'm a schizoid and I feel offended by this post. It's not a mental problem at all and I wouldn't even describe it as a personality disorder either. It's more like a personality type, and there's nothing wrong with it!

This. I am literally in awe as to how new you fuckers are

Quit being a fag and take the medicine. It will make you think more clearly about the issues you deem important. You wouldn't want to botch the future school shooting you're planning.

>Yes... Take the bluepill, it will all be better if you believe the holocaust happened!

Also, this exactly. Have had this as well and seen family members really fucked up by it.
Should you always not take the pill? No.
But look for a therapist that takes some more time before giving you drugs and look into the side effects if you're worried.

Schizoid Seeks Help: the Post

>therapy

All you do is sit in a room and listen to someone try to explain your mind

It's good at first, but eventually it's clear they're just trying to quiet you down once the visits become regular.