WIKILEAKS INSURANCE

Why is no one talking about this? What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means that the CIA created a torrent with a bunch of irrelevant shit and is trying to make people delete the original insurance stuff and keep this one instead. Where is even Asagne?

No idea. Has there been no investigation into the material in the dump?

anything after mid oct is compromised. the insurance files from before should be ok, but I don't have any of the passwords as assange was disappeared before they were released or I just didn't look hard enough for them.
also this:

>Why is no one talking about this?

Because it's nothing until the passwords released.

>What does it mean?

They're hashes to prove the files' authenticity. Where the fuck have you been we've been over this several times.

I dont understand a thing, please someone explain

Why is nobody trusting wikileaks now "because its compromised" yet everyone trusted it pre-october?

Why in the fuck did you trust Assange in the first place?

What makes you think it was at any point in time legit?

I haven't been checking on this lately. Just find it very odd that this would be released at all. Is that not a fair question? Nothing? Really?

Where is assange

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It's encrypted. 80+ gb of files that can't be opened.

Downloading it can't hurt, assuming you have enough traffic+space to keep the old files and you are not afraid of getting tracked.

I, for one, can't afford participating in this because I have no disk space.

Some people with mobile phones report Chrome requests all permissions in order to download this torrent. That's silly. What are they doing with it, trying to execute it? Encrypted files are not executable and, as such, can't contain malware. No special permissions need to be granted for a file like this.

Because it pissed off the gov before, now it doesn't.

2 and 2 make fish here.

What happened to that user yesterday who was at the embassy? Did they catch him?

The concern trolls and the wikileaks is compromised meme. Whos directing you to come on here and shill this stuff? It started happening right after they cut off Assanges internet. Leaks continued to come out so why are you still here telling people that wikileaks is compromised?

Did that happen? Wasn't aware of it. Maybe why this was dumped?

pls stop he was on with hannity last week

But Assange is a CIA experiment child

You dont really know if they were pissed before, if they are or arent now, or any of the actual reasons for why the things that happened did.

I even doubt you know the full extent of what you refer to as government

So are you all stupid or am I not seeing something "obvious"?

People suspect his voice can be faked, is my understanding.

>Why is nobody trusting wikileaks now "because its compromised" yet everyone trusted it pre-october?
Assange was demonstrably alive at some point in the past. This confidence is falling with time, though no one can quantify it for you precisely.

My main question is, how unusual is it for Wikileaks to dump a massive file like this named "Insurance?" Is that not strange in and of itself?

Because after a shitload of cops stormed the embassy Assange disappeared and theres been barely any proof of him being alive since.

Some user was snooping around the embassy to see if he could see Assange, was made to leave and then loads police came and sorrounded the embassy

>insurance for a dead guy
Brilliant ruse, CIA.

i screencaped this earlier today

ASSANGE IS DEAD.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM BY THAT WINDOW AGAIN.

ASSANGE.NET SAYS HE IS DEAD AS OF TODAY.

IT'S CAT PICS AND AUDIO FROM HERE ON OUT. JULIAN IS GONE.

PRESS F

But that doesnt justify why anyone would trust him before that happened.

It could have been due to anything.

Why are you assuming it's Assange vs "the establishment"?

Cant you tell Assange is part of it as well?

wew lad

Assange was killed shortly after his lawyer was killed.

Guys his lawyer was "hit my a train" just a few days before the jibberish was posted to wikileaks twitter page.

The CIA is trying to discredit WikiLeaks to further the "false news" narrative and discredit everything WikiLeaks ever said by posting nonsense.

HE IS DEAD.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

F

Assange has done a similar thing already once (issued a huge insurance file) a couple of years ago. I don't know what happened to that.

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE SO IT LOOKS LIKE JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD.

THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT.

Is this tbread still bumping?

>assange goes underground for the 100th time
>must be dead

But what about hannity audio intrrview last week, he interupted him few times and it all sounded pretty good

YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

GET IT THROUGH YOU HEAD.

Why do you want this meme to die?
Your only argument:
>I want you to abandon all hope

>Jews pretending not to be Jews so they can Jew Jewishly

I DL'd them all, even the 08 Nov ones, just don't know if/when any keys/pw's will be released. I have a few ext drives for crap like that, 5 Tb in all but have other stuff stored there too. I like ext drives.. easily tossed in the microwave in a hurry.

AUDIO AND CAT PICS IS ALL YOU'LL GET BECAUSE HE'S DEAD.

MORON.

Did you try the password in screenshot from user above?

vocaloid

WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED SINCE OCTOBER.

STOP TRYING TO FUCK PEOPLE'S LIVES UP. THERE COULD BE GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THOSE FILES.

I know at least five voice forgery technologies currently in use in the world.

>at least five different
Fixed.

coulda been a lot of things. maybe he thought he was going to get seth'd. it's been a while, so it probably contains raw dnc data

Assange may be under reprogramming mkultra right now. Either that or he's dead. Poor guy.

MEMBER WHEN HE USED TO COME TO THE WINDOW.

GUESS HE CAN'T NOW CAUSE HE'S FUCKIN DEAD OR BEING TORTURED.

I will tomorrow. I can't install aes atm as my c++ is a newer ver. will need to mess with it a bit, but am tired

YOU AREN'T GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD IN ANY WAY.

AT BEST YOU'RE LARPING AT WORST YOU'RE GETTING VANNED FOR CP AND POSSESSING CLASSIFIED INFO.

YOU'RE GETTING HONEYPOTTED.

Trump won who gives a fuck

Make a difference? heh I'm thinking at best I will be entertained. There are lots of others with more energy and curiosity than I have, I'm just doing shit that I think may be fun.

You take shit too seriously, user

What did kek mean by this?

YOU TYPE LIKE A FEMALE.

This.

>Poor guy.
The path of every warrior ever. Those people sacrifice themselves long before they fall.

Of course, they hope to win but they don't hold their breath expecting it to happen.

Heh.

Maybe we should petition Hillary Clinton to help Assange.

:^)

he's probably in a hole next to Pvt Manning

I think this thread stopped bumping.

404 came early this year.

it could be 1 of 2 things.
1) it is a password protected file with a deadman switch to relase the password
2) it is the documents weiner had in his "insurance" folder

either way I dont think this is encouraging anyone to delete old "insurance" dumps. they are just renewing their policy.

google is all up in this "fake news" business.
they are dropping scary notices for these things now.

if there are notices asking for android api permissions. This would logically be a very google work around for turning on spyware for people that "need to be tracked" without breaking any tos or privacy agreements.

Is the code tweeted along with the link possible password to open/decrypt the file?

Why didn't they publish their insurance in some more accessible way?

What to do with a bunch of useless hex digits, of which I can generate with sha.exe any ton you'd like...

Where is the file to decrypt with this?

Because a KEY without a LOCK is just a junk rummage...

probably a sha hash to verify the download is not corrupt
if this is an insurance policy for wikileaks or for a leaker the password will be tightly controlled.

Thanks.

m8....what password?

>What does it mean?
They have new information of such high value that they put it in a new contingency file.
Likely has information regarded the US plan to destroy Syria and Iran in exchange for Saudi Arabia buying back all of our debt.

You're retarded, Pablo.
There isn't one file, you don't replace older ones.
They are all archives of different files.

RIP Jules, you will be missed
i hope he didnt piss himself too much when they tortured all his informants info out of him

That's the point of insurance: it becomes meaningful only if the undesirable thing happens.

In addition, dostributing it without the key makes it legal for everyone to host it regardless of the content.

if this is insurance for wikileaks or for a leaker, the password is controlled with a deadman switch.

The point of this kind of release is to prevent violence against insured persons by guaranteeing an embarrassing response for such actions.

You download the file, if violence is brought against protected persons the password is released.

burp