A reminder that "they" are here on Sup Forums and always have been. It is not kek or anything like that...

A reminder that "they" are here on Sup Forums and always have been. It is not kek or anything like that. Instead it is just the beings who control the events like this behind closed doors and "they" are not Human They want you to think it is some old ancient god just like they got many to believe in all of the worlds religions thousands of years ago. I expect to find myself dead from "suicide" with a wire around my neck and 2 gunshot wounds in the back of my head. But it's not like any of you are going to listen or believe in what i am saying anyways. Your all just going to ignore this thread or call me a fucking leaf.

The jews are the least of your worries.

So let's just say there is a "they," as in an all-powerful, control the world Illuminati type shit "they". What can we even do about it at this point?

Nothing because they are to powerful. I know it sounds insane but i think the only way to win the game is not to play.

So is world controlled by fairies or magical girls?

digits confirm

Well, you are a fucking leaf.

What if an elite group of assassins banded together and took them out 1 by 1?

Aliens or beings who evolved along side us but kept in the shadows and built underground. They actually might have been here way before us.

It's an entire species. And the main species have slave species working for them. So good luck.

Kek gave insight, the world is run mathematically anyways

Are they here on Earth?

What does Cirno have to do with this?

Digits confirm Kek.

The frog hops among us.

your not that fucking important you cuck.

They have underground bases on Earth and probably most other planets in our solar system and beyond.

>9
>9 happenings were gifted to the race of men

A fucking leaf!

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I am unimportant i am just one stupid human out of many.

To what degree have they permeated reality?

You make it sound like we were literally added to existence to be like their energy cattle or something.
Yet we are so powerful, perhaps their grasp is tearing at the seams.

Not to play the game though? The game of life?

>muh aliens
Jews aren't aliens. they're just crafty as fuck people. it's like a huge wave that you can surf against and be destroyed by. or surf with it into glory. America is doing the latter.

this

I think I like magical girls more.

fpbp

History has shown that peaceful resistance is the only way to make lasting internal political change. The facts are that Donald Trump hasn't won the popular vote, and hasn't yet won the Electoral vote. In fact he hasn't won anything except a popular meme of success created by Russian interference. He's alienated Democrats, Republicans, The Intelligence Community, and industry, and there's a bipartisan and popular effort underway to keep him from winning the Electoral College, which would be a scenario that is perfectly legal under the bounds of U.S. Constitutional Law. Should that happen, I'm sure it will be the policy of the United States that any dissent be given representation before the third branch of the government, the Judicial Branch, to interpret the Constitution on the matter; anyone choosing the path of violence being considered an enemy of the state.

Antarctica? What is their interest in humans? Is Trump aware of them? Are they aware of him?

This is way beyond anything that has to do with normal politics or country's problems.

The 8 fairies or goddesses to be precise.

Antarctica is just a diversion for your attention. They want the typical conspiracy minds to think that something is there. I am sure their are bases and whatnot but that's it.

talking about the draco?

you mean (((they))) right

Reminder that aliens has always been a code word for "the jews"

Something along the lines of that but it's much bigger than that. So many species are at play here.

Reminder that the jews are just a diversion for Sup Forums minds and are nothing compare to the aliens.

Do you believe the earth alliance/counter coup has a chance?

If somehow there is one i don't think they have a chance because they would have done something a long time ago and saved us.

How can we kill them?

They can die but are hard because they most likely have technological devices protecting them when they are ever out and about.

Checked

Everything

Excellent.

the theory is that they are waiting for the trump administration as the past 3 presidents at least are all directly involved (corruption, pizza, satanism) and that the cabal knows this and is preparing partial disclosure as their final trump card because they know justice will be the end of them

If you sincerely believe there are dangerous aliens then "not playing" is just suicide.

OH SHIT

If there are good aliens and they disclose anything to us somehow i do believe that the last move of the baddies would be to nuke everyone and start all over again.

Soooooo what do you guys plan on doing with me than? I know some of you are in here looking at my responses.

>I expect to find myself dead from "suicide" with a wire around my neck and 2 gunshot wounds in the back of my head.

Good.

I wouldn't sweat it, theres plenty of people spreading your story more or less

nobdody cairs abeout us

I suppose this thread is leaving hell i didn't think it would last this long. It was nice talking to you guys about this stuff.

9 actually

rip

Time travelers confirmed

None of you believed me

no matter, just enjoy the ride, this is where it gets good

>I expect to find myself dead from "suicide" with a wire around my neck and 2 gunshot wounds
Say where you are from, tomorrow we'll check local news
otherwise pathetic attentionwhoring

Not dead.....yet

>or call me a fucking leaf.
Fuck you really do know everything
>a fucking leaf

I like how purposely vague you are about everything. Really lends credibility to someone who believes they're going to be assassinated.