ANOTHER FAITHLESS ELECTOR IN HAWAII. Icing on the fucking cake

ANOTHER FAITHLESS ELECTOR IN HAWAII. Icing on the fucking cake.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewstribune.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article121848883.html
thehill.com/homenews/news/311119-democratic-elector-in-hawaii-votes-for-sanders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector#2000_to_present
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I checked to see who it was but no source has said anything about it but 270towin.com

Who'd they vote for?

> inb4 Obama

Ron Paul

none in California?

THIS YEAR

THIS DAY

THIS TIMELINE

I LOVE YOU GUISE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST
U
S
T

Pretty sure it was Sanders.

No. They're too cucked to deviate from Killary.

Its funny how everything the left tries to spearhead turns out against them this year

Does anyone have a source?

Yep. California has a faithless elector law also. Any defectors would have been "corrected".

thenewstribune.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article121848883.html

thehill.com/homenews/news/311119-democratic-elector-in-hawaii-votes-for-sanders

>Hillshill media push for "Hamilton electors" to "vote (their) conscience"
>Hillary ends up being the presidential candidate with the most faithless electors voting against her since Horace Greeley in 1872 (who was literally dead)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector#2000_to_present

JEB SURGE

To be fair, one cannot kill what is already dead.

My sides if this is actually true. Oh fuck maybe this will wake up some people to just how horrible she really is.

>we'll never have a country ran by a dead person

8 dems tried to change their votes From Shillary. 5 succeeded.

3 republicans tried to change their votes from Trump. 2 succeeded.

It is true.

Trump had two defectors - one who voted for Ron Paul, one who voted for John Kasich.

Clinton had five defectors - one who voted for Bernie Sanders, three who voted for Colin Powell and one who voted for Faith Spotted Eagle.

Imagine a native american president.
Just IMAGINE

I'm praying that Unite for America makes a followup video.

>it turns out Hillary is already dead and replaced by a double
>all her electoral votes are discarded
>Colin Powell officially comes in 2nd place in the election

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally more of a trainwreck than Jeb! at this point

>industry establishments, foreign governments, celebrities, mainstream media and the president himself endorse you
>get BTFO
>have a recount done
>lose even more votes (Wisconsin) and have voter fraud against you so bad the state brings in voter ID which cucks your party (Michigan)
>electors vote
>end up losing more votes than Trump

JUUUUUUUUST

The vote was for Sanders and Warren

I don't think Horace Greeley should count.
He was dead. That means he was no longer in the race.

I think 1808 is a better example, where six New York Electors voted against a US Presidential Candidate.

So, Hillary is the most hated candidate in over 200 years.

>thehill.com/homenews/news/311119-democratic-elector-in-hawaii-votes-for-sanders

Soon.

>5 people defected from Hillary
>3 more attempted to do so, but couldn't
>2 people defected from Trump
>Hillary had quadruple the number of defectors

Libcucks eternally blown out!

Keep dreaming.

>On December 19th, however, a faithless elector rebelled against Clinton and voted for Bernie Sanders. The elector publicly stated a week prior to the electoral vote that she would be voting for Bernie Sanders on social media because of "using her consciousness."
>using her consciousness
Kek, she was fucking retarded too

The Ron Paul defector was just an epic memer. It doesn't really count.

Bernie officially tired with Kasich!

>since Horace Greeley in 1872 (who was literally dead)

>What is 1912

she's not an Indian though. She lied

I don't know, user, you'd have to be braindead to want to vote for Hilldog

PLEASE MR TRUMP

An election where the electors were faithless to the vice president, why do you ask? :^)

>Hillary is the most hated candidate in over 200 years.
Thank god

THE MEMES THE MEMES TRUMP WINS BY 77 ELECTORAL VOTES

Reminder that Democrats are truly democratic as they listened to the popular petition to be faithless

how many people died when they made your canal?

>implying the red parts of California want to stay with the coastal retards

Anything but that one. It's almost as bad as Hillary. Disgusting.

SHILLS AND SHITPOSTERS BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY TO GIVEBACKS NO IMMUNITIES NO SWAPSIES!

Hawaii needs it's state status revoked and demoted to a territory to begin with T B H.

An user that can actually use PhotoShop needs to edit Obama crowning Killary.

>Polk
WTF is Polk? I'd call it the Inyo or the Sierra-Nevadans

Also, fuck San Diego

weren't they suppose to be voting against trump? Looks to me that hillary is the one losing votes

>the dems had more faithless

>state that gets the majority of its money from tourism
>let them become a territory again so they don't have to pay income tax
Nah, sell 'em back to England if anything.

voted for sanders. official.

Horace Greeley voted for Hillary

I am surprised they choose Colin Powell, a Bush cabinet member that lied at the UN.

I thought the left hated anybody from Bush's era.

Since Bill Gates lives in Washington, you would have thought they would choose a meme person like Bill Gates.

maybe they voted for him ironically :^)

Fremont, or just Sierra

We need them for strategic reasons though. There's not much else in the smack middle of the Pacific to refuel and prep ships/aircraft.

A bunch of detached polynesian chinkjaps don't need a seat at the big continental table to discuss things that affect the rest of us.

So, will the celebrities who threatened to leave the country leave NOW?

Keep Midway, jettison the rest.