Berlin Attack General

Newest developments here. Keep it civilized.

Latest Information Summary: youtu.be/vJ7BIyYwhPo

At least 10 dead.
45 Injured
Alleged Driver was arrested
Eye witness claims to heave heard a gunshot
Truck likely stolen in poland, with owner murdered
Attacker rumored to be a Pakistani "Refugee"
Area locked down and locals advised to stay inside
Somber mood in Berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PolizeiBerlin_E
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/tagesspiegel/status/810979726022049792
twitter.com/DanielLuecking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The worst thing about this is the backlash that innocent Muslim.

*muslims will face

local police twitter: twitter.com/PolizeiBerlin_E

They are asking for any video material made by bystanders to be sent in

why did they steal in poland

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

If its terror attack why did thy not do it at the weekend? More people. yet he dose it at Monday where only a few people are at the market.

Hangon there friend, it hasnt been confirmed an islamic attack yet.

The German media is being very evasive at the moment, as they usually are. With there being this much video effidence it will be hard for them to swipe it under the rug as usual though.

Good question, though I suppose the markets are always packed at this time of year. Maybe it was good weather, or the truck just happened to be available at this time.

>Keep it civilized.
Yeah, right

Oh God I hope the Germans manage to censor their media before the truth gets out! The truth only encourages intersectional islamiphobia and ableism or something.

They aren't particularly high IQ these pakistani folk.

You'd think in the entire catalog one civil discussion can be had. Nice image you got there, too bad it became relevant again so soon.

Remember to keep any trucks at arms distance - german mayor

If the truth encourages behavior, doesnt that make that behavior right?

Anyway if you have one shot at doing something like this you think "people" would prepare it adequatly, but most dont.

This

It doesn't sound like an premeditated attack. He appears to have hijacked the lorry which is a very high risk tactic compared to the guy in France who sourced his vehicle legally.

If they were smart they would convert or leave the religion.

They (he?) stole it from a Polish driver IN Berlin.

Within some rational limits. But its no secret germany has censorship.

That pic is GOAT.

That innocent Muslim that killed 10+ people and injured 40+ others? yea he was the real victim in this.

twitter.com/tagesspiegel/status/810979726022049792

SJWs seem to be already mad that the ethnicity was released, or maybe I'm mistranslating it

A Muslim committed another act of terror. How peaceful.

Racist Germans have no one to blame but themselves desu

My fellow aquafresh, always remember.

The longer it takes the media to claim the purpetrator's ethnicity, the greater the likelihood that he's a muslim terrorist.

My guess: these guys are fuckups, they usually have handlers who call in orders from abroad, and his handler was worried he would get cold feet if they waited for the perfect attack

>Keep it civilized.
No, all pakis should hang for this

you are about to be enriched by the truck of tolerance. post thanks ahcmed or your mom will die in her sleep!

Someone should do a study into this relationship, I'm sure you are right.

Germany and Holland need to stand together in times like this.

>Another act of terrorism done by the bloody wheels of a truck

When will this madness stop? Ban all assault trucks.

Why does it always take you Germans forever to name the assailant and confirm a terrorist attack? Back in the summer it wasn't until 3 in the morning that your authorities let us know that the McDonald's shooter was Iranian. And that Syrian that blew himself up at a wine bar was a "gas leak explosion" until the following day.

Literal thought police. You think wrong = You dead.

nah ur right, they are mad

______________¶___
|truck of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

It's called the Coulter-effect, and coined by Ann Coulter many months ago.
She noticed it took the media forever to disclose the ethnicity of the Orlando gunman, and he turned out a radicalised Afghan immigrant.
Meanwhile if a gunner is white, his identity is the very first thing to be published after "there's been a shooting".

It's quite common these days.

when are they going to fucking ban these killing machines? stupid vehicle lobbyists like Ford are MURDERING US FOR MONEY WAKE THE FUCK UP

look at the likes' names jesus..look at the likes' names....

Germany’s interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, has said he is not yet ready to call the incident at Breitscheidplatz an “attack” but added that there are indications that it was intentional.

He told ARD television:

I don’t want to use the word ‘attack’ yet at the moment, although a lot speaks for it.

There is a psychological effect in the whole country of the choice of words here, and we want to be very, very cautious and operate close to the actual investigation results, not with speculation.

>twitter.com/tagesspiegel/status/810979726022049792
what the fuck. i usually only read cucked stuff on derstandard but thats a whole different level of cuckoldry there

>tell public one guy is polish and nobody says a thing
>tell public guy number two is muslim and everyone loses their mind

>Keep it civilized.

Like driving a truck into a fucking Christmas market?

because it looks like guy one was the original polish driver killed by guy 2, then guy 2 drove into the crowd

just saying those cucks have double standards so twisted it blows my mind

I will be equally as civilised as Islam. That's why I just shat in my own mouth

>expecting highly inbred Muslims to have any critical thinking skills

I'm disappointed in you.

religion of peace?

The Polish driver was an innocent man who was murdered by the Pakistani. This Mohametan was the scumbag that drove into the crowd.

at the time of the first reports this was just speculation

By worst you mean the best?

>At least 10 dead.

already increased to 12 dead.

The (((Polish))) driver was a Mossad handler for the ISIS insurgent.

Pole wouldn't do this on purpose. Sure, people would be still dead but it would be just some stupid accident.

Yeah. If its a white male they cant wait to tell everyone. Coulters law

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
TRUCKS KILL PEOPLE

Truck of Peace

>Slavs
>white

This guy seems like the most cucked numale I've seen in weeks, he reported the news tweet for racism because it announced the nationality

twitter.com/DanielLuecking

Why should we keep it civilized? That would be an act of cuckery and i'm not in that business, faggot.

holy shit

>UNFALL
A FUCKING ACCIDENT REALY GERMANY?
Jesus christ even the fucking inbred achmeds knew it was a terror attack and liked it.

Fuck thos I almost had pitty for the germans but one fucking screenshot of the german social media and I feel shame for sharing a language.

This screencap is a clusterfuck of mental disability

blame the government and soviet style pro Merkel media

well just look back a few months to the shitskin that blew himself up in germany, they talked hours about a "gas leak"

Because that one was pathetic and almost seemed like an accident.

You faggots, stop it. Does germany have to look like turkey, where everyone is getting sentenced less than 12 hours after the act, regardless of evidence and shit? why can t the alt right just wait, and get actual evidence to get to the roots of those fuckers?

don't turn erdogan, mates

so (((they))) can hash the files and filter from the internet...?

that was a nice crusader thread

>regardless of evidence and shit

what more evidence you need?
>mudslim
>killed people

we already know the motive
>kill all the kufir, like a good muslim and toled in the quran.

I think they didn't want to kill too many people, if they killed like 100-150 people there would have been much more outrage and anger and that would have forced EU to make stricter immigration policies, and they don't want that to happen of course