Explain the difference

Sup Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Lewthwaite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One is on our side. One is not.

Questions?

conflating the abrahamics.... cute kid...

I hate this tribal mentality. It's indicative of people who have no real values.

Islam girl is a fattie. I love America now.

I don't,
But I'll survive the winter

I was converted by Jesus Christ and profess Him as my Lord and Savior now
It was an event that happened around 1 month ago
I was born into a Catholic family but I don't feel OK with many aspects of Catholicism

I see we have a local Baptist and Reformed church, which one do you recommend bros?

I'm leaning towards Reformed because I'm afraid Baptists allow some speaking in tongue BS and stuff like that?

The only thing I dislike about the Reformed really is infant baptism, everything else seems pretty much perfect

Any advice from fellow Christians?

You don't have any values at all? Nothing?

on the right we see a proud woman fighting for her freedom against a foreign occupier
on the left we see an airheaded camwhore trying to trigger other airheaded camwhores.

t. atheist numale

I did some online quiz and my views match 100% with Reformed Baptist and 95% with Presbyterian

One is a Christian and one is a Muslim. What kind of dumb question is this?

the "woman" on the right is actually a suicide bomber who asploded 4 kikes, lul

great argument libs

Humans are tribal. Get over it.

One using the gun for offence, one for defense. If you are too retarded to tell which is which...

False analogy. There are fundamental differences in Islamic doctrine that make it more prone to and tolerant of violence and radicalism. Not to mention the differences in Muslim culture.

I guess it has something to do with the one on the left not going around killing innocent people.

How many terrorist attacks have happened in the past 10 years that have been motivated by Christianity?

>I hate this tribal shit because I'm a filthy commie
One will shoot you for not sharing her beliefs then others will not. Better bitch boi?

Soon, Constantinople. Soon.

Kill all muslims looks like a value to me.

F,K

Both are radical Abrahamic stacys

LEFT IS HOTTER
SHOW TITS

The worst thing the left one will do is ignore me just like every other cute girl I encounter.

The one on the right might kill me just because her religion says so.

Left won't go behead her neighbor for having a different religion.

I am an atheist. I suppose you believe in one of the many Gods out there? Zeus, Ahura Mazda?

I don't consider her a part those a part of my tribe.

When did i claim differently? Work on your reading comprehension.

I can't tell if it's better with or without the bangbros logo or not.

>left
>well educated, courteous, beautiful, civil, and has a proper trigger discipline

>right
>backwards, incompatible with everything worth living for, ugly as fuck, and is most likely going to end up accidently killing someone with that pisspoor trigger discipline

One represents defense.

The other, offense.

the one on the left has been far meaner and told me to kill myself way more than the hotty on the right

You described niggers

Catholic Church is the true church.

>Peter you are the rock upon which I build my church (Jesus says this, not verbatim). Peter becomes the first pope.
>Catholic Church is the only one with a real altar that performs consecration. Go to the non-Catholics and you get crackers lol. FUCKING CRACKERS. Are you kidding me? Fake as shit!
>Eucharist is really Christ. All others are fakery.
>I am the vine and you are the branches. If you are cut from the vine you lose the blessing (Jesus basically says this but not verbatim. You can google it).

Still planning to leave the Catholic Church? You are basically degrading your blessing hugely.

I advocate a secular society that limits fanatical religious immigration. I'm not an animal though.

Tough guy.

one is a poser and one is a doer.

well educated
woman

choose one

You dipshit. Don't you get it yet?

Only whites are attempting to abandon and disregard tribalism. Everyone else is kicking it into high gear. When will you limp wrists observe this?

One doesn't spontaneously blow up

Stick with Baptist.

Congrats on being saved. As you are only 1 month old, I would suggest you stay away from this place until you know what the full armor of God is, and know that you have everything in place.

Here there be monsters.

None Religion is cancer and should be purged from our society

One is a girl holding a gun and a bible posing for a picture, they other is a terrorist.

A lot of people on Sup Forums are niggers then. They don't have a set of values that they apply objectively to every individual and group. They are primitive tribalists because its 'natural'! like rape and murder is natural.

I'm not interested in debating now. Papism is not Christianity.

>For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9

Go away Varg, you are a huge fucking faggot.

Well they def have being an attention whore for similarities.

Check em

>Willing to defend
>Willing to attack
There's your difference.

One drives through mud, the other drives through people.

Amen.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

QT 3.14 on the left has never made plans nor supported shooting up a church, a gay club, or driving a truck through a Ramadan shopping center.

>1 post by this ID

You have zero consecration outside of the Catholic Church. How can you even argue with that?? Seriously.

Consecration is the process which makes the Eucharist Christ. CHRIST. You literally give that up. Derp.

I only see one human. dont know what species of roach it belongs to

Please meet.

There's no argument.

Only God makes things holy, not churches.

And God does not turn your bread into human flesh, nor does he turn your wine into human blood, because he is God, and not satan.

You will never know how wrong you are without the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life.

You will never know God without the Holy Spirit present in your body.

You are attempting toto be Mr peaceful in a time when all other ethnic groups are most mad at whites for the war crimes our sick (((globalist))) "leaders" have been conducting over the past 60 years.

Our meeting is the Wedding Feast of the Lamb.

Our message is that there are a few seats still available.

>American woman carrying the Bible will stand up for her country by protecting it from those who would destroy it, whomever it may be.
>Islamic woman without a burka carrying the Quran will go and kill people who are infidels (i.e.; anyone who doesn't worship Islam)

>It's indicative of people who have no real values.
prove it

>Only my special priests in special clothes can give blessings using special magical rituals and golden objects you can't just go to Christ directly without our institution to mediate REEEEEEEEEEE

Can you advise me brother?
I'm trying to decide between joining Baptist church or Reformed.

There is nothing wrong with the right one as long as she sticks to own country and holds rifle to protect her people.
But right one dont want to do that, her intent is the aggressive expansion on other people who supposed to be put down with the rifle if they refuse to accept the book. Left one needs rifle only to protect herself from that, from right one and from her long-snouted masters. This is the difference.

God doesn't exist. Stop believing fairy tales.

One on the left is taught to defend.

One on the right is taught to attack.

>2016
>being an atheist

hahahahaha omfg

Milo can explain this better to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI

Because i'm not a drooling primitivist i'm a coward? I would cut off Muslim immigration except for high value immigrants, forbid religious schooling, deport criminals, and shut down radical mosques and make sure the ones teaching are schooled in secular thought. No, but i'm sure gunning them down in the streets is better. That's what you people want. Chaos for the sake for of 'lulz' and ultimately shooting yourself in the foot when you're living under an authoritarian state.

Look at the people who have replied to my first posts. I was wrong when i said they have no values. They value their survival and tribal in group preferences as localized values and not universal ones.

One is posing. The other actually want to kill you.

This is the difference.

The woman on the right is most likely to massacre innocents.

The only person ITT with a rational moral philosophy, and likely the only White person to have posted in the thread up until now.

Everyone else is a liberal, complete with liberal """"values"""" that shift based on their feelings at the moment

thanks at least you admited both sides are as shitbrained

Do you guys still sell indulgences?
How much will it cost to buy my salvation seeing as my faith in Jesus Christ alone isn't enough?

>They value their survival and tribal in group preferences as localized values and not universal ones.
And why is this wrong? Here i remind you that jews who put interests of the tribe above anything else is your masters, and you, whom they taught (((universal values))), are their slave who isnt even allowed to speak against them.

>freedom flag
>word of God
>hot girl

versus

>shit flag
>shehammad
>made-up pedo ramblings

The one on the left doesn't kill people

>he fell for the transubstantiation meme

CHECK MY DIGITS CHRISTFAGS

The one on the left wouldn't be killed for reading a Bible.

Woman on the left demonstrates trigger discipline, the woman on the right does not.

/thread

One is the agressor, the other is the protector.

>he tries to talk smack not realizing he degraded his blessing most likely by leaving "the vine"

Its faith through grace affirmed by works buddy.

you don't serve up Christ on your Papist platter, heathen

The girl on the left will shoot you to defend her way of life.

The girl on the right will shoot you because you do not share her way of life.

>Blatant strawmanning
I rest my case, you're an inbred who doesn't even realize what the argument is. Pathetic

If you weren't a nigger, you'd realize he isn't arguing against the OP image at all, he's arguing against "our side is right because it is our side" which is first nigger commandment and the most important nigger value

a Christian didn't plow into innocent people today nor did a Christian kill a Russian Ambassador. when's the last Christian terror attack?

the difference is one kills and the other doesn't

I would prefer a world where we could all just fuck girls...smoke pot...play sports...the only fighting would be boxing. We do not live in that exsistance. Being armed and proud is just a good idea.

How about an entire fucking genotype, for starters.

>heathen

All non-Catholics diluted their blessing by leaving the true church which is the Catholic Church.

I don't know what church you go to but if you're Church of England lolololololol

Are you from Church of England which was started by King Henry the VIII so he could take multiple wives?

See
Sola Scriptura buddy, can't argue with that

:^)

>I would cut off Muslim immigration except for high value immigrants, forbid religious schooling, deport criminals, and shut down radical mosques and make sure the ones teaching are schooled in secular thought

Better get cracking then, mate.

It takes away the sneakiness of the inside joke.

>our side is right because it is our side
It is anyone's commandment, except for whites nowadays. This is why only whites tolerate aliens who rape and kill them on their own land in increasing amounts, and this is whites will end if they will not change.

I would feel perfectly safe living next to the one on the left, and we know you would too you too, you two faced, forked tongued, lying piece of shit. On the other hand, the one on the right is the terrorist known as the "White Widow", who is hopefully burning in Hell right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Lewthwaite

Lol the bible is in code which was done to confuse Lucifer of God's plan so that only the Catholic Church's pope and priesthood had the authority to discern it. Just sayin.

Notice all the hundreds of "Churches" that started because some noob decided to interpret it their way.

Church of England
Protestants
Lutherans
Methodists
etc etc etc.

You have the authority to discern the coded meanings of it all?

Even the Jews are still trying to decode the old testament. What do you think Kabbalah class is for?