I am a reporter from MSNBC

hello Sup Forums. I am a reporter writing a story on Sup Forums; and more specifically about Donald Trump.

I have a few questions to ask.

What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?

Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism?

Do you agree that the electoral college should be eliminated?

Did Russia help Trump win?

Thanks Sup Forums, my story should be published around next week or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism?
lol!!!!! PEPE no is racist

PEPE IS A HYPERSIGIL OF PEACE
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE. ALL WE WANT IS A SAFE SPACE TO WORSHIP OUR FROG GOD.

too bad Hitler didnt kill your family

NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!

teehee
funny;)
funny meme
fun 2 larp and to pretend , haha :)
funnay

First rabbi - now this - this should be good

kek

Nah they didn't help him win

Most Americans already knew she was a scumbag and Bernie was stupid enough to get cucked by the DNC

Who is this Sup Forums?

FAKE

AND

GAY

FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL FUCK OFF SHILL

>it's another LARPing thread

TRUMP CONTACTED HIS RUSSIAN HACKERS AND TOLD THEM TO REMOTELY CONTROL A LORRY, HAVING IT RUN OVER CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AT A MARKET BLAMING IT ALL ON THE HARDWORKING IMMIGRANT BEHIND THE WHEEL

check this nigas digits

damn didn't even notice - nice Chek'd

post proofs with timestamp larping faggot

Digits.
Because pepe is a good boy.
No and people only think that when they don't get their way.
No.

Be sure to remember that we're all 400lb feminist jews. That's very important.

> meme magic is pretty much confirmation bias
> Explaining pepe to anyone who doesn't hang on Sup Forums is like explaining spanish to a cockerspaniel. That being said pepe wasn't a racist meme until the media made him one.
> Electoral college did exactly what it's supposed to, it prevented California from making HRC president.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

LYNCH THE JEW SHILLS

>nigger u just dont get it

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Put me in the screenshot fagets

Faggot we're still recovering from the great meme war. Fuck off.

>that image

Fuck off MSM. Do some actual investigation instead of bullshit Republican/Democrat bullshit.

The Powers That Be are trying very hard to start another fucking war, and you faggots want to "report" about the fucking election. Grow a pair of balls you piece of shit.

>I am a reporter from MSNBC
Make something up you twat, like you usually do.

Post tits and a timestamp or gtfo newsfag

Hello, I am Sup Forums. I have never heard of this meme magic or frog. These must be fake news.

"meme magic" is just a form of magic that combines "The Secret" of positive thought and visualization with the "hyper sigil" concept of chaos magic. Basically you really want something to happen, believe that it will happen, create an image (a sigil) to represent your will and intent, it's shared, reposted, altered, and commented on by tens of thousands of other people with a shared intent, and their actions strengthen the sigil's magic power (making it a hypersigil).

if you ask Alan Moore, a chaos magician, the one place you cannot doubt magic exists is in the minds of men. so we believe in meme magic because to us, it is real, because we believe in it.

Man I know this is bullshit, but how cool would it be if MSNBC were so desperate to smear the cucks in the alt right to make a Sup Forums board

LARPING NIG
A
R
P
I
N
G

N
I
G

we are simple meme farmers
tending to our memes
we wish to be left in peace

>le one post by this ID trick

Checked.

1. lurk more, pic related.

2. It has nothing to do with racism

3. No

4. Not significantly.

STOP FEEDING THIS LARPING SHILL OUR POWERS.

ALL POWER TO LORD KEK AND NOTHING MORE

heil Hitler

Actually, Sup Forums is a front, it is the ruse, a mask you might say, the real den of Alt-Right power comes from eBaumsworld. You can try to track us down but you will fail.

"We do not fall"
"We do not regret"
"We are Felonious"

@ebw

>hello Sup Forums. I am a reporter writing a story on Sup Forums; and more specifically about Donald Trump.
tits or btfo
>What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?
it's weaponized memes and they work
because you continue to think that frog can symbolise fuckall
>Do you agree that the electoral college should be eliminated?
stop dreaming (R) would never let it happen
>Did Russia help Trump win?
Yes, but a) you still have no proofs.b)hacking wasn't it

If you actually make this into a story then holy shit

Is this the frog that hurt you?

We are not Sup Forums, we are Pol.
When a Jew such as yourself refers to Trump you must clarify that you are speaking of the God-Emperor.
Meme Magic is the binding power of the universe, controlled and sustained through the creation and use of images blessed by Kek.
Because white genocide is real and Pepe is our savior.
The electoral college should be replaced by an autocratic dynasty through the blood of the Trump family.
Russia and the US are one people, severed by the malicious Jews, such as yourself.

Kek willing, my digits will confirm your death before your story is published.
Be blessed. Shadilay.

Hacker known as Anonymous here
Art

Art

The electoral college is art

Yes, the mysterious Russian hacker known as Sam "Nuke activator" Hyde did it in the name of art. He can't keep getting away with it.

X Touch fluffy tail

I could literally watch this all day. It's the perfect representation of the media's arrogant ignorance

I'm as serious as I can be, without any hint of trying to be gratuitously mean or rude: please consider killing yourself if you indeed work for the MSNBC: your existence alone is a mistake that needs to be corrected by society one day.

Greetings, we are a board of peace and do not generally adhere to the racism, bigotry, and xenophobia that has been promulgated by the plague of outsider posters from Reddit specifically /r/the_donald

Please understand veteran posters like myself are thoroughly aware Sup Forums has been predominately democratic/left-Libertarian until the Reddit posters started raiding our tranquil site and are still doing it to this day. They even pillaged our "pepe" meme which actually started on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Thanks for the courtesy and corporation

You faggots don't actually believe that's a real MSNBC reporter do you?

Timestamp and we will write the fucking article for you dipshit...one post at a time

B8

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

If digits, you will be summarily fired from MSNBC and only find gainful employment in the mail room at Fox News.

Checkem

Of course not. But this is most novel bait since we had an "elector" show up. Why not enjoy ourselves intertaining possibility that it is.

oh wow look guys another larping faggot

That post gave Stefan Karl cancer.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. I AM DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD

DIGITS CONFIRM

Larp threads should be b&

Lurk more faggot. Get a real career. what's wrong haven't finished your uninteresting garden variety memoirs?

You fucking dipshits don't get it, and never will. Media like you are just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. The fact that you are here confirms my point and deep down you know that. Pathetic.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays by the way.

Nice shop faggot

>What is meme magic and why do you believe in it?
meme magic is our form of the "merkaba", google it fuckhead.
pepe is not racist, but for some reason is perceived that way.
>Do you think the electoral college should be eliminated?
The electoral college is a fucked and broken system which just so happenned to help trump (this time). I think it should be reformed, but not removed all together.
we all helped Trump win, our propaganda was just stronger than yours this time.

>ps
Fuck off

FUCK OFF JEW.

MSNBC.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

(OP)

It means that if you are actually a reporter you should quit your job because you are ages late to the facts.

And if you are not a reporter, you are a retarded attention tranny.

Tits or GTFO

kys nigger

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
WE NEED TO DEPORT OR KILL ALL MUSLIMS
CONSTANTINOPLE MUST BE LIBERATED
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

fuck off msm shill, you cant imagine what you're dealing with

SEE

Do u work for the cia? Has anyone from the cia ever contacted you? Have u ever wondered if ur boss works for the cia?

Oh and to answer ur questions Yes I'm a racist sexist homophobe etc

one post by this id.
fake.

have u faggots not learned?

sage till proof is show

sage

GAS THE KIKES

nigga a fucking bomb blew up in turkey last week, ambasador got shot up, people got ran over by a truck, and a mosque was shot up as well and you still want to talk about fucking trump? kill yourself

Fuck off, nigger.

>memes
Memes are me and an Israeli and an Argentine and a South African all seeing the same image and thinking the same thought with the same context at the same time. It does not replace but dramatically speeds up social organizing through the use of symbols.
>electoral college
No, this shows that it works and is necessary. The people calling for its abolition want to acceletate the descent into third world hell.
>Russia threw the election
Are you high? Russia convinced Hillary to toss her party's historical base under the bus? We have abundant email evidence that overconfidence and being cut off from reality cost Hillary the election, not anything Russia did. And what Russia is accused of is letting us know about illegal things the Clinton campaign was already doing. Had Clinton run a clean campaign there would be no story.

Praise Kek
confirmed

OP, careful there with those digits.
I think Kek sees you.

Meme magic is what makes this timeline possible. Pepe is purveyor of chaos and disorder. Don't give a shit about electoral college. Like it more than dislike. Trump won because he wants to MAGA. You are kike nigger and MSNBC is shithole of yellow journalism. On day of the rope you had better be gone or else Sam Hyde will get you.

Hi, Sup Forums here.

We believe in multiculturalism and that fucking white males are a poison to society. We are trying to create a multicultural world with open borders. We believe blacks should get reparations and that white people should not have the first and second amendment apply to them because of their privilege.

Thanks.

MSNBC has reporters????
roflmao

checked

Double Checked

also checked

This is weird, I am also a reporter from MSNBC.

We are the solution and you are the problem. Allow people to think freely even if it involves the hate of others. Hate is one of the most genuine feelings humans can ever have.

We are facing a crisis. The second crusades, and most importantly, WW3. We are the only ones who can stop it. You do not understand the magnitude of today's events, for it is foreshadowing of what is to come for the globe as a whole.

Praise Kek and the wisdom he bestoweth upon us

Hi there msnbc person. So you're hungry for a good story eh?

I in turn have a few questions for you MSNBC

- What did you expect coming onto this board?

- When did you realize the media was merely a propaganda machine set by either political party in order to be a circlejerk? (follow-up) When did you stop caring?

-How do you think the media will be overthrown? Peacefully or violently?

-When, in your opinion, has news sensationalism ever been a good idea, or helpful in the long run?

-Have you ever seen Citizen Kane?

Also, please don't insult my frog, especially in my safe space/

Our main cause here is to champion open borders multiculturalism affirmative action and non aggression in the middle east particularly Saudi arabia turkey Qatar and Israel.

You're not welcome around these parts. MSNBC is irrelevant, alongside the other mainstream media outlets. You're all on life support at this very moment. Go write an article on transgenders or foot fetishes. GTFO here.

>MSNBC has reporters????
witnessed...and true

It's a joke.
Pepe existed long before Sup Forums drew swastikas on him.
Fuck no.
I am Russian, and I personally got Trump elected. You can quote me on that.

HELLO JOE

>1 post by this ID

I'm only giving a (you) because Kek blessed your post with digits.

He works in mysterious ways.

I'm a reporter from Fox News. kys.

truth

Tomorrow the same thread with an CBS reporter. Racist frog digits confirm

the bad guys won ww2

Seconded.

Also reporters, don't you have a note to write about something else involving pizza?

Well howdy there, Sup Forums. I am a "reporter" for your-true-news-today.biz, a so-called "fake news" site. What kinds of wild rumors and bullshit stories do you think kids today want to hear about? Something that sounds superficially-plausible in a clickbait headline, though.

>1 Post by this ID

Really made my grey matter tingle.