Switzerland: 3 Muslims shot by a neo-nazi in a mosque

Very sad.
sueddeutsche.de/politik/schweiz-attentaeter-feuert-schuesse-auf-betende-in-zuercher-moschee-ab-1.3302494

Switzerland was founded by Templars.

fkn paywall

The only good news to come from today

we're at 5 major happenings today
look at my post and tell me it's not related to the electoral college vote

Based Euros that haven't been disarmed by communists are starting to fight back.

Oh no. Those poor muzzies.

These killings are almost always Muslim-on-Muslim. Jihad and murder are the way of life for low-iq, low-agency, low-trust 3rd world people. Both against out-groups, and in-group rivals.

Muslims will avenge this by killing hundreds of germans.

>neo-nazi
literally no proof yet

Very Good.

3 DOWN
LOTS MORE TO GO
KEEP SHOOTING THEM MUZZY SCUMBAGS
KILL THEM ALL

So... hahahahh.. sad ...hihihihhihii... i mean, hohohohohohohoh..., really i'm ....huehuehuehue litterally shaking right now ....honhonhonhon

Yeah, sure, very smart, there's only a billion more where those three came from, better ignore those who are actually bringing them here and using our taxes to help them breed.

Pity about the low score.

Fuck ! I truly hope it's not a Stormfag, it'll lower the chances of the right to gain more power.

It's not. Remember anyone that says anything against Islam is a NeoNazi even if they are raping you at the time.

With an attempt this bad it is either false flag, distraught parent of a rape victims or a giga autist.
No one with calm hatered would let them live to be treated.

THIS. We are so sorry, from all of us at Sup Forums. This is a board of peace and the young neo-nazi does not represent us.

I've been at work can someone list them for me

the right will only gain more and more power.

>3
That's it? Did he at least do it with one bullet like Indiana Jones?

#Notallneonazi
#ideology_of_peace

Is it really neo-nazi? Confirmed? I can't read the article.

Two russian ambassadors killed
Bus plows through christmas event/market in berlin
this shooting
one other

also dwarf fortress update soon

We still lead 9-3.

Try again.

fake news

Kinda how the left loses power every time some filthy kebab stabs or rapes a European citizen?

ave maria

Told my mom this.
She said "Good"

>My mom is now redpilled

we should be tolorant towards the actions of this innocent victim who was urged to shoot the mudslims

he probably was defending himself

he driven to violence by the actions of religious extremists, he felt he couldn't freely worship this holiday season
shameful display of racism and bigotry people calling for their death

>shot by a neo-nazi
Nice try Ahmed there is no mention of that.

>#notallneonazi
Kek. Get this trending.