Is the age of the SJW over? It seems like it is coming to an end

Is the age of the SJW over? It seems like it is coming to an end.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11770336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an unsustainable ideology, it was on its way out from the very beginning

Trump's win really puts the nail in the coffin, these degenerate fucks will have to find a new hobby

If the job is to lift heavy crates and the guy is 10% more efficient at it then what does it matter that she's smarter?

They're just going to double down for the next 8 years, like the Bush era, only 10x worse

If she was smarter than him then she wouldn't be a woman.

If she really was, she wouldn't feel the need to act cute writing it down on a placard.

It doesn't. But a very small minority is complaining that they don't get those jobs

over before it started, pre-natal ideological abortion

We've put a crack in the armor, but they're only going down if we replace their power structures with our own.

Academia
Human rights (worthy of air quotes in the hands of the far left) organizations
HR departments
Government, including municipal and state
Media, and not just the news

These all need to be infiltrated by people who aren't Marxists.

We also need to win the argument decisively, now that the power of political correctness is in a weakened state.

non-marxist future university professor here

>Is the age of the SJW over? It seems like it is coming to an end.
It was doomed to collapse since it started.
The core of the SJW ideology is to blame someone and complain/whine and throw a temper tantrum about anything.
First they blamed straight white men, then straight white women, then straight black men, then gay white men and women and so on and so on.
People started to see their bullshit like compain about men "mansplaining" equals rape but then they don't say anything when muslim migrants legit rape thousands of women because muslims are the oppressed one somehow.
Its a shit ideology and it will surely end soon.
Good riddance, it took way too much for it to die.

Focus on getting your tenure so that it's hard to get rid of you.

Then become an advocate for free speech.

They're steadily loosing academia outside of the humanities sectors. Government is dead for them( at least in the us as reps got all bases covered on national levels). Media is dying as we speak, just received news that The New York Times is downsizing and many other are to follow.

We're good to go in the New World but Europe is still in a chaotic environment and actions must be taken or else we might hit numbers such as the 20 Million muslims in Germany by 2020. Keep on fighting.

ah, so a better question would be: When is the age of the Marxist going to be over?

There's no SJW ideology

SJWs = young females not distracted by home making

There will ALWAYS be SJWs, in previous eras they were "burn the bra feminists" or the temperance movement

00's - it's cool to be a metrosexual
10's - it's cool to be an SJW aka a gay little bitch
20's - it's cool to get fucked in the ass by a leather man

I'm a man that likes to fuck other men. And I'm a conservative.

Who's that nu-male in the pic then?

What a cuck kek

The problem is that they're still publishing the textbooks, deciding on what people need in order to get their degrees, and determining university policy.

When they're no longer in a position to continue exerting power.

They've played a long game to get here, and it's going to be a bit of a long game to stomp them out entirely and make sure that they don't come back in ten years or whatever. We're going to need levels of organization which beat theirs, and they're no slouches when it comes to organizing. That's how they got so powerful.

THIS.

SJWism has reached it's peak, but it could totally plateau at this peak if we don't BRING THAT SHIT DOWN.

We stopped it growing now we need to make it shrink.

i would fuck that twink right in the face

How?

Flawed logic inevitably destroys itself.

There's also a possibility of a dip followed by an even higher peak.

People often used to say that political correctness peaked in the 90s. They're reevaluating that now.

Organization. Infiltrate or replace their power structure. This means doing things outside of posting memes on the internet.

bet shes funny too

No it's going to get worst look at Millennials

we know Milo, we know

m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11770336

20's? Umm Vice and other degenerate sites talk about how straight men need to start getting fucked in the ass.

The same way we stopped the cancer from spreading. Exposing their bs where applicable.. Be civil, be polite, but do not let them get away with browbeating and obfuscation of reality. Counter their narrative with yours, challenge/overthrow them in their most sacred of spaces(School)... and step by step we will see the end of this.

This on the day of the rope, once the ghettos are cleaned out, "gender study" professors and the like need to be hung in front of everyone to show them the price for marxism.

HAHDO GAYDEH did nothing wrong. His show would get cancelled for homophobia before it even came out here.

Adversity is an opportunity for change. PC in the 90s certainly did peak, but without it's utter anihilation, it re-emerged stronger than ever. It took a little hibernating bear nap before blowing up on the scene again.

WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN. The brakes are on, but we need to engage reverse gear man. There's work to be done yet comrade.

They have attached themselves to the system and even have their own orgs and institution backing their agenda. You know, like how Islam spread/is spreading? This is just the beginning.

HAADO GEI is a national treasure, and legitimately funny comedian.

To truly kill something, stop all sources especially funding. Not happening now.

Maybe one day, we'll see SJW-accepted logos everywhere like we do with fucking HALAL foods in a numerous countries!

What are some examples of this happening in the 90s?

That's not true though, she's a LOT cuter than he is. She will wind up getting paid a lot more than him for the same job, while he's expected to do far more of the labor.

>Be civil, be polite

get out reddit

Clearly the only solution here is to bully them into submission like the good old days.

its funny how you relate your reality with your millenial lenguage.

Dont worry trump is your daddy, you are still a kid who piss his pants when a nigger ask for what time it is on the street.

>mfw

>straight men need to start getting fucked in the ass.

Will doing this finally get me laid?

The world is volatile as shit now. It's basically impossible to continue living in their bubble of superficial problems at this point.

Anyone who's busy bitching about there being too many sexy butts in video games is just a blatant fucking moron.

no, they would eventually strike back

Lifting heavy crates men would be about 100% (literally) MORE efficient at it

I'm asking you to explain your reasoning.

Bezmenov: "You're gonna need at least 15-20 years of education (enough to educate a new generation) to correct the wrongs" or something

and he said that decades ago. In fact, the pushing of agendas took more than 15-20-25 years for the US. That's a fuckton of brainwashed numales you have there. You're gonna need more than 15-20 years of proper education to correct the newer generations, and it certainly isn't happening now.

Where have you been? They've been trying.

dismantle
demoralize
bully
fight

Traumatize them so bad that their ideology can't exist in such a harsh world anymore.

Non-marxist current university professor here. Don't do it. Go into business and make money. Academia simply doesn't pay well enough, and the undergrads just keep getting dumber every year.

>ywn have Hard Gay as your wingman
his wife's so hot it's unfair

I mean that can work too, but I was suggesting that we let THEM chimp out and that basically does the arguing for us.

>(even though I'm smarter than him)
>than

ok dumb cunt

fourthed

Hard to get in when you literally have to sell your soul to the devil just to get one foot in. I remember reading somewhere that one of the reason why Jews are mostly on top is because during the times when nobody wanted them, they shooed away, nobody wanted to hire them, they formed alliances with other (like a brotherhood) and established their own companies and only hired their own. Then they'd do their best on whatever industry while also trying to keep the people in power """pure""" in their beliefs. I'm actually waiting for that to happen with us, if it ever happens.

*formed alliances with each other

Generation Z is already growing up unplugged from the cultural mainstream, with respect for no current authority but spicy memes and pure instinct.

Everybody of age right now will probably have to resign ourselves to fighting off the cucks for the rest of our lives, but I think the new generations will do us proud.

children and babys need to explanation.

Adults get it from just reading-

You are all so desperate for attention that you will back anybody who calls you out.

fucking deplorables, you will still be virgins.

Generation X is here to fuck them over, dont worry.

Generation Z will work for me.

and i will fuck your asses so hard you will regret it.

also to all trump supporters only shit is coming your way. i can asure you that 100% sure.

Soon you will be crying like little bitches.

>with respect for no current authority but spicy memes
some maymays are cooked, tho. Like there are paid people out there making up concepts/theories on how a meme can get popular and then spamming it on whatever sites they please. You don't know what memes to trust now. They know memes attract people. They are aware.

no

Is that outside St Johns?

Get off Sup Forums and get back to work, Pedro. You've got a lot of saving to do for that wall.

Most of the professors in the USA are leftist and they don't promote academic freedom but political correctness.

So no, the "age of the SJW" is far from over, this is just the beginning.

You and your god Kek are destined to fail miserably.

100% MOST DEFINITELY

Get a load of this goy

We should thank the SJWs. Not because they're anything other than human scum, but their unrestrained faggotry and ever increasing whining over these last 8 years, along with the fact that the Democrats openly catered to them, probably brought a significant amount of people over the GOP for this election.

Future non marxist high school history teacher here. I'm fortunate to have a fairly secure safety net from my father so I have the capability to educate myself to a large degree and teach people. Jordan Peterson is a great inspiration for me

yes

>mfw if women were equally valuable they would already be paid the same.

Never, this shit is as powerful as religion. Mankind will never get rid of marxism. Never.

Hell yeah the legacy of that shit will equal that of the hippies: a Halloween costume

The implication is that it's a white-collar job, not manual labor. Don't be an idiot.

Gen Z is part Gen X, Part Millenial. There are some very cucked, some very based. It really depends on the person.

I live in a pretty liberal area, most of the SJW libtards are splintering. Some gave it up, some of the "bernouts" went on the trump train, and a VERY vocal minority doubled down on their rhetoric. Hopefully more sane people will stop tolerating their behavior.

Yeah, right. What do you teach?

The age of the Trumptard will be over the year after he takes office and breaks America as a superpower.

>university professor
>posting on Sup Forums
Sure thing.

Feminists dont know how the fuck to do a real major. this is exemplified by their complete and utter fuckery of basic maths. proof incoming.
definitions. 10% more = 110% = 1.10
10% less = 90% = 0.90

if guy makes 100k,
and that is 10% more than woman
(woman makes) * (1.10) = (man makes)
therefore woman makes = 100k / 1.10 = 90,909 $

but if woman makes 90,909 $,
and (man makes) * (0.90) = (woman makes)
then man makes = 101,010 $

because 101,010 $ =/= 100,000 $
the statement must be false.

I'm an attorney and I post on Sup Forums.

Sorry, not everyone is a failure like you.

>XD women r smarter than men :DDDD
When will this meme stop

One of the biggest SJWs (black dude) on my facebook posted a long status saying about how he now realizes it's a toxic ideology, it turns people into bullies and hypocrites, and how he's trying to change and disavows it.

Unfortunately, he's the exception not the rule as far as I can tell. White women from wealthy backgrounds seem to be the ones doubling down the most. Because they want to be able to play both sides of the field of being oppressed and having power at the same time.

Pic related, it's something he wrote on twitter.

It all depends on Generation Z. As of now they appear to be highly redpilled, having grown up witnessing the horror of rampant progressivism without seeing truth to any of their claims. "muh oppression!!!" yet they look around and see nothing of the sort.

If they can resist academic brainwashing, we may yet be saved.

>mfw my girlfriends 13 year old brother is super pro Trump
>mfw redpilled him in private on demographic displacement and it terrified him, he goes around saying I'm the smartest person in the world and I should run for president

A horny kid that really wants to get laid.

At the moment we are going through a stage of the public becoming more aware of it and disliking it. It will take a while though for our societies to stop being pozed, only then will they have no backing and can be eradicated pretty quickly.

They're just going to double down. It'll get worse.

Would be a pretty spot for a hike and some sandwiches and beer, shame about that amorphous blob ruining the view

I'm about to graduate and will be seeking employment as a SysAdmin, soon. I promise you all, in whatever company I work in, I will fuck over HR at every opportunity and limit their functions technologically whenever I can.

Maybe even suggest some HR software to fire people if the dept is big enough.

i'd smash her so hard..her edginess is making me edge

It is. Once Islam takes control of society at a global level, women will resume their position as being completely subservient to men and the idea of religious and racial tolerance will come to an end.

That's the way these things go. You become too accepting, you lose any sense of belonging to national and cultural identity, and you become susceptible to your civilization ceding power to the stronger ideology. The more you compromise, the more you leave yourself open for defeat.

It's a shame because the SJWs don't know what they're doing, and they likely won't see the effects perhaps until they're much older. Their grandchildren, however, will be far more subjugated than they ever have been; in fact, I suspect the current scenario will see the highest point of female liberation. Once the Muslims gain traction, they will return to living under the foot of man.

This is the way it always goes. "Diversity", bringing people into your society with a vastly opposing ideology and who are more willing to fight for that ideology, kills civilizations.

After you're done trimming the hedge could you clean the gutters again Juan? I'm worried they might overflow with liberal tears.

I can't tell if you're shilling or just blatantly idiotic. Literally that's the opposite of what we need to do

I'd say they'll likely put up a fight and be taken away kicking and screaming but they already do a good job of that as it is by acting like whiny children throwing a tantrum.

beautiful campus though

brought me to the GOP.

>"smarter"
>"same job"

fuck off

Yeah, it's largely a fucking joke now.
Like at this point people going around saying "BUT WHITE FUCKING MALES" as their only substance of argument seems more like a parody of itself than genuine sincerity.