NAZI DONNIE IS DONE FOR

How the FUCK will Conald Drumpf ever recover once these tapes drop? It's over, bigots. Love and decency always win.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RawStory/status/810954302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JANUARY SURPRISE WHEN?

Source in case you braindead Drumpftards claim it's "fake news"

twitter.com/RawStory/status/810954302

You Republiturds are about to get fucked. Bigly.

>marries a fat jew for her money
>fat jew tells him to kick rocks

These are the only reasons anyone knows who Tommy is

>Raw Story

um anti-Semitic and fatphobic much? No wonder why you have no friends in a society that embraces love and diversity instead fear and hatred like Republican fascist bigots do

8 MORE YEARS. ENJOY IT!

You forgot that Tom Arnold IS a fat jew.

He's only going to bring up anger on himself for releasing it this late

Who is that guy in picture is that Hillarys son ?

Yes, 8 more years of Obamania, dipshit. Wait until the House and Senate catch word of this on January 6th. Your white nationalist dreams will be crushed, sucker.

Check emm

Why didn't he release them during the election?

...I have a friend. Don't make him angry.

Your pitiful Kek is powerless in the realm of "real life". I can't wait until your defeat, Nazi.

>omg guise someone said something on twitter that means its 100% irrefutable fact
if this was real, why didn't it come out BEFORE the election?

If they always won, this world would look a lot different. You are just pretending to live the lie you are selling.

>has damaging evidence against a presidential candidate
>doesn't release it when it mattered

yeah sure pal

See? CHECK MY DIGITS, BIGOTS!!!!!

He is legally the president-elect now. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO. SAY IT WITH ME

EIGHT
MORE
YEARS

really? never knew that.
>Arnold
why do kikes live their lives in white face?
what if I named myself Jamal Jackson and grew dreads? Would that be acceptable?

> regressives thinking their bigoted ToSes are applicable to POTUS and you can report POTUS for abuse and get him banned out of position because muh raycisss and haet speech

>calling son a retard
kek sons btfo

>Implying liberals use critical thinking

Fake and gay.
Nothing will come of it.

Prepare your anus for The Donald.

Any time something isn't released and they just say they have it, it's BS.

How many times does this need to be proven?

Watch liberals eat him alive for not releasing them before the election.

And even if it was real, he'll still inevitably become your next president. There's absolutely nothing you can do about that anymore.

pic related

>implying this would change any conservative vote

>racism is grounds for disqualification from the presidency
Dream on libtards

Remember--this dude used to go down on Roseanne Barr. Willingly.

>Here's how Hillary can still win

He's half. Wasn't raised one. Also from Iowa so it's hard to tell.

I wonder who has no friends if you post on this board seeking attention.

*****YAWN******

Sure he does, and he just waited until after the election, and after the electoral votes were cast to threaten to drop this information.

Tom Arnold doesn't have shit.

>>Here's how Hillary can still win

So they wait to release this now?!

>Why didn't he release them during the election?

Because he's lying.

Ok. Do it.

Or are you another impotent woman screaming rape for 15 minutes of fame?

They just want to give libs YET ANOTHER false hope just to crush it before their eyes? I'm all for poking leftists but this is just inhumane.

Libs have given it their best shot. If he said the word "nigger", could it possibly make the libs hate him more? Nope. They are deranged people, who will hate someone forever, for no reason other than their handlers told them to do it. The Dems already used up all of their good stuff. Time to move on to the hanging phase.

This.

He should have said nothing - as he has nothing to release. He's a liar.

> It's over, bigots
Yeah, just like all his "rape victims" made him president.

Roseanne is /ourguy/ though

It's not real user.

Okay. So? He can't be impeached for saying some bad words. You Hill Shills just won't give up, will you? Topkek.

She's definitely not a traditional American liberal jew

Redpill me on Roseanne. I remember her show was always airing when I was a kid but I never watched it.

Anti-Semite hate thread. Fuck you Nazis!

THE OCTOBER SURPRISE FINALLY ARRIVES

SAY IT WITH ME, MADAM PRESIDENT

The full story is even more ridiculous.

>The recordings are a compilation of various statements Trump made on camera that weren’t aired, and Arnold said those recordings have circulated within the entertainment industry.

>“When the people sent it to me, it was funny,” Arnold said. “Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be president of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children. ‘Oh, this is so funny, this is this guy.'”

Does ANYONE believe that HUNDREDS of Hollywood people have been trading around this video and that NONE of them have put it online?

Well trump will be president soon, so releasing tapes and attacking him is an attack on the United States..
I dont think these people will last long, regardless if CIA hate Trump.. they cant let the President be weakened.

calling his own son a retard or tom arnold's son?

Lol. No. What is Tom Arnold's end game here?

>the C-word
it's actually a "K".

He wasn't ranting about how the "Cikes" were ruining God's green Earth.

Fatties, or SJW ones at least, should be sent to work camps until they're healthy.

Haaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You faggots lost the election, the senate and house are controlled by republicans, you riot in your own neighborhoods, you're the laughing stock of the world, literally everything you do is fucking garbage! And now here you faggots are, and you can't even bait and shitpost worth a fuck!

This is the best comedy I have ever seen! The best Christmas present I've ever received!

Well then i've got recordings of Tom Arnold raping a 1 year old jew while yelling "Heil Hitler"

Fuck off nigger retard, nobody cares.

Why didn't they release it before election day then?
I bet it's nothing.

Your source is Tom Arnold.

nigger

>Conald

WEW
E
W

If he actually did he would have released it during the election. This is fake.

Fuck you, he's not going to get rid of your social security m8

Jesus Christ. I can't tell shitposters from retards these days. This fucking rabid army of leftists are unwitting propagandists for the enemy. Wake the fuck up, snowflake.

underrated

He can only do so much. Hopefully he can use the republican house and senate to put a dent in Obamacare.

He is going to make social security obsolete

>How the FUCK will she ever recover

Yeah, let's give fewer people healthcare. And while we're at it we'll turn medicare into fucking "premium support" bullshit.

Then we'll give the rich a giant fucking tax cut and when it explodes the national debt bitch about how we have to get rid of "entitlements".

It's like you guys like getting fucked in the ass by billionaires...

You mean by killing the elderly? Or are you just a retard?

>Tom Arnold
>The fucking star of the Stupids

>How the FUCK will Conald Drumpf ever recover once these tapes drop?

Funny thing about being a Republican President with a Republican House and a Republican Senate...

Here's a little tip for anyone who envisions an impeachment scenario: Save your breath.

Trump can literally get away with murder at this point. Nobody's "tapes" or "videos" are going to initiate anything, except a lot of liberal crying. Which, of course, we all enjoy. So by all means, proceed.

>thinking this will change peoples mind at this point

jesus hollywood....Tom Arnold....this is your Hail Mary play.

RIP Hollywood shills

I was only pretending to be retarded btw, unlike

We'll see who the retard is when your parents are eating catfood.

Trump was the candidate of love.

Not Hillary

Is this a joke?

until the tapes are released i call bullshit.

But for libtards sense of Drumpf being the bad guy the damage is done. This is more than fact for them now, its gospel. Regardless of the 'video' being released.

Why doesnt he release them if he's such hot shit? Oh wait, it isnt real.

The biggest argument for this not existing is that it would have ruined Trump as a November surprise. You'd have to explain a scenario in which someone benefits more from Hillary losing, Trump actually making the electoral college, but him not getting nominated.

Otherwise, it's about the same as this Russian hack angle, where despite a lot of bluster of sources we haven't seen any real evidence.

>it's fucking Tom Arnold everybody
>literally the guy who only became famous because of his fat kike wife

>ywn be non-binary
>ywn wear leggings while fighting nazis
>ywn discuss the finer points of anarchy while hiding behind police

Your president-elect is a twitter-whore who's controlled by The Wonka Regime, and you hang on his every word, Chris-Chan...

that's what makes it a RAW Story

The thing is that 'racial slurs' being a bad thing goes out with your Nigger in White Hut.

And over half of America prays that they all get to go back to their fucking Muddaland soon.

>tolerant leftist
Don't you have a riot to start somewhere?

>held this tape and didn't release it before the election or EC vote counts
Literally FAKE NEW

People already think/know that he's a racist so this'll literally change nothing.

So, Tom Arnold was just sitting on the tape that could have stumped Trump this whole time, only to break it out once Trump had officially won?

Clinton was impeached for lying about an extramarital affair.
That was before you were born though.

>release tape of Trump saying these things after he is elected
>he is impeached
>Pence takes over
>Actually does all the things they're afraid of and starts gassing fags left and right

Are they actually retarded?