I can understand winning NC or OH, but how fuck did Trump pull off Wisconsin???

I can understand winning NC or OH, but how fuck did Trump pull off Wisconsin???

Isn't that place democratic as fuck if you look at previous election results?

It always goes blue

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/many-in-milwaukee-neighborhood-didnt-vote-and-dont-regret-it.html).
amazon.com/Gods-Chaos-Candidate-American-Unraveling/dp/0998216402
youtube.com/watch?v=itNTLSFJfDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White males came through big league, they must have really been fed up with the woman problem.

Hillary Clinton is evil and people hated for her.

king nigger didn't do his job

white working-class voters can change their mind unlike blacks or mexicans

Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin had been blue since the 1980s.

But sure, Hillary Clinton was a quality, competent presidential candidate.

And also fed up of the nigger problem

none of you faggots believed me when i said the chimp out in Milwaukee would flip the state

the democratic party has ceased to be the party of the white working class voter, and enough of them recognized this and voted for trump

They'd rather have jobs & feed their families than have another trophy President.

Because the Democratic party has abandoned white working class people in favour of pandering to minorities. Trump, on the other hand, spoke out for them, and they voted for him in droves

Russian hackers.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Basically, any state that has a higher population of rural and suburban retards went to Trump.

Hillary only won the wealthier and more educated cities.

I'm a wisconsinite and have a family that generally all voted for trump:

Hillary counted on the fiscal right (Think Romney, McCain, Scott Walker) to not vote trump, which would divide the right and let Madison and Milwaukee carry the vote for her. Because of this she never came to Wisconsin.

Meanwhile in the 'rust belt,' the rural workers were getting more and more upset about their worsening conditions, getting more people out to vote for Trump, their only hope.

it was no surprise. Some of the richer 'Romney' republicans voted Johnson because it's fashionable not to like trump, but these people were outnumbered. Never underestimate angry farmers.

What? Trump did great with women in WI.

It was one of the states where Bernie won the primary. Plenty of disgruntled afterBerners switched to Trump. The TPP fear here was very real, too, and WI is very working class.

Whites people had enough

strangest election ever

The smart people elected trump. Only low IQ retards voted Clinton.

its dem russian hackas man

>rural and suburban retards
>high IQ

I live in Minneapolis but I drove to the Eau Claire Wisconsin rally on November 1st and the turnout was insane.

So were the 10+ other Republican nominees. Big Don swashed them all in landslides despite the media, current government, GOP and big donors / corporate interests against him.

>big cities filled with unemployed people and crime
>high IQ

>rural people who own all of the countries land, produce all of the food and raw resources and have the most skills
>low IQ

"bright and brush" what does it mean? like too fancy? too rich? or wat?

Go look back over all the talk about how white working class communities need to die.
Then check how often Trump visited rust belt states versus Clinton.

russian hackers obviously

t. ctr

>big cities filled with unemployed people

Are you retarded or something?

They passed a voter ID law which people in Illinois began protesting against, for some "strange" reason

Coincidentally they also turned red this year, again "strangely"

Its blue collar, only Madison is libtard and Milwaukee is gibmedats

bright and brash

it means too smart and rude russianbro

what is this from?

bright and brash
smart and unapologetic/crude

wtf is that from?

>all those niggers and beaners are bank tellers
>all those white hipsters are more than just starving artists

Cities have never been majority elite, they might have the overall majority of elites in the country but the lawyers and CEOs are outnumbered by the filthy, fucktarded imbeciles who majored in women's studies or dropped out of highschool to pursue a degree at Nigger University

Brash is the word. Somebody who is brash is impulsive, rude, loud, brazen, cocky etc.

I want to know how Duluth County in MN stayed blue, it was the force that lost him the state. So what gives? Why couldn't Trump crack that one Union stronghold?

im not sure i just saved the pic from someone else on here

Milwaukee's nigger population stayed home. Even the NYT admitted as much (nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/many-in-milwaukee-neighborhood-didnt-vote-and-dont-regret-it.html). Eight years of a nigger in the White House and the lot of the American nigger improved not a bit. It's the same story in MI, OH, and PA, the other swing states that Trump took and wasn't expected to. There is simply no way niggers will come out to vote for a woman who looks and sounds like every fucking public school teacher they had, every probation officer they had, every judge they've ever sat before when they got jack shit from Obama. If he can't make their lives better, how can she?

That is the big takeaway from this election, pure and simple.

Trump fanfiction by Sup Forums

Illinois didn't turn red...

We elected a GOP governor a while back then a brand new shitbag Liberal Democrat senator and the electoral votes went to Hillary because of Chicago.

Voter fraud.

Clinton lost Wisconsin because her husband signed NAFTA, which is the worst thing since the Holocaust to a lot Wisconsin and Rust Belt voters

Candidate Obama was also against free trade before becoming a gigantic shill for TPP as President, and Clinton shot herself in the foot by getting caught calling TPP "The Gold Standard of Trade Agreements", which was looking like the Holocaust round 2 for a lot of Rust Belt voters

Hence why Donald "I won't sign TPP and I'll tear up NAFTA" Trump won the Rust Belt, which hasn't been done by a Republican since the 80s

Even with niggers staying home Trump couldn't have won those states without winning a bunch of working class whites

Also he won OH in a landslide

Also, they give illegals IDs too...

It's one of those "Sanctuary cities" or "Sanctuary states".

^ I too am so glad we have a president and congress willing to look at NAFTA.

Ron Paul would be proud.

Hillary never visited Wisconsin

Michigander here. Can confirm, same story across the entire Midwest.

Reread my post, maybe you'll understand why your state went blue

Your people not only commit fraud in Chicago they also drive up to Wisconsin to vote in their elections too, like a whole new kind of cancer

You'll enjoy 2020 when national voter ID is a thing and suddenly minority turnout "suspiciously" drops like a rock

Paultards cost Trump an EV in Texas, they should be strung up by their tendons

>whites
>high IQ
yes, when compared to the blacks/hispanics in cities they are indeed high IQ

remember, IQ is a genetic trait and can't be acquired through education, so a "college educated" affirmative action 80 IQ black guy will always be low IQ no matter what

Is this a joke ?

Hillary spent more money trying to win Nebraska than she did on Wisconsin

Funny how Californians said she was spamming their airwaves and Texas and Utahan airwaves with commercials to vote for her, but not a peep out in those Rust Belt states Trump won

She won the popular vote at the cost of the election, what a dumb bitch

>how fuck did Trump pull off Wisconsin???

Wisconsin hates Hillary obviously

Is this a joke ?

really makes the low IQ leaf think

Some aggressively autistic Canadian is spamming this everywhere he can

Minnesota and Virginia,Why didn't you join us? You could have been a proud red state that pushed us even further,but oh well.

Trump was the populist candidate. Simple as that

I have no doubt many white working class voters flipped for Trump despite having voted at least once for Obama. My mother and my aunt are two of them. But there are still 4 million eligible black voters who sat it out, and they would've sewn it up for Clinton if they'd just come out in those swing states. They would've been more than enough to reverse his victories in WI, MI, and PA.

see
back to my claim: If they tested IQ of trump and clinton voters, despite the seeming education gap I'd reckon that trump voters would score higher. American universities are piss easy to appease to low IQ blacks/hispanics through affirmative action so muh education is no argument actually, hinting to earnings as a better correlation to intelligence (trump wins among high earners)

>they also drive up to Wisconsin to vote
They used to do that for double welfare checks back in the day.

>suburban retards
>high iq

>Hillary only won the wealthier and more educated cities.

Hillary only won in places where she could cheat

she carried the felon and lesbian votes big time

overall this thing came down to sex and only lesbians wanted to bang Hillary

because wisconsin is full of white people

i lived there 25 years and had regular interaction with 2 black people

Obama leaf just use your tripcode you fucking faggot

Voter fraud. McAuliffe's whole run for the Governor's race in VA was to seal the state for Hillary in 2016. I mean, he restored the voting rights of 60K felons on election day, along with a lot of other unreported shady shit.

Trump probably really won MN, VA, and NH.

It's a quote from Melania from this book:

Wisconsin very white and the democrats, liberals and the media just pushed the white man too far this time.
You cant keep taunting a lion without getting bitten eventually.

>low IQ leafs
>high iq

repeat: Monsieur President

There was a lot of anti-trump pro-hillary bullshit on the radio, FM to be exact.

I listen to AM, rush and savage, so there wasn't any BS like that on there. (conservative radio shows though, so wasn't likely.}

Hillary was just that badly unpopular. She was not able to emotionally charge people and their families to go get friends to vote for her. If she was a real human then she would stand a chance to have won states like Wisconsin, but her humanity is fake as fuck.

It's a quote from melania from this book^^^

>suburban retard thinks his IQ is as high as city people's IQ

cute

The people in That 70's show finally had enough left wing bullshit

t. Cletus the suburban/rural retard who voted for Trump

Him and Bernie had the white working class demographic literally because they told them they're gonna do what they want. Many of those people voted for Obama cause they thought he'd pull through for them. Things got worse and Hillary went up there, smiled her gangly tooth smile, and basically said "I'm gonna make it worse and if you don't support me you're probably a racist".

Trump's campaign can be summed as:
>I'm going to help people who haven't been helped and here's how

Hillary's campaign can be summed as:
>look at what my opponent said, isn't that mean? Haha anyways vote for me because I have a vagina, you're not sexist are you hmm?

Republican governor.

I spent the last 8 months here telling people that michigan week go red by a small amount, and give trump the presidency.

Fucking Wisconsin comes in from absolutely nowhere-left field-BFE and takes all the delicious cake!

I'm happy temp won. I just wish it was michigan...MAGA either way I suppose.

153 here, what's yours? Lmaoing at low IQ leaf brainlets

>tfw to intelligent to not BTFO low IQ leaflets with my superior brain capacity

the only fields that require high IQ are in STEM, the rest can be done with 100 in shitty american universities

Holy fuck. Could Canada join the USA/Russia alliance? Sounds cool

The real joke is his vocabulary.

The day of the rake draws yet nearer

>153

If you're so smart why are you still stuck in your suburban/rural shithole?

Trump is in many ways more similar to the now abandoned democrats of the good ole days than a normal republican: pro working class, pro defending value of labor, anti free trade, etc.

the only joke is your low IQ
if yousi so smartee why u no argument xdde

Hail Trump and Hail our People

no matter what happens i'll always respect MI after this election

IL and MN can go fuck themselves though

Essentially this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=itNTLSFJfDg

>leaf

It is time for this, my Slavic comrades

What the fuck?
The page can't be found. Liberal damage control can't be this hard can it?

Suburbs make up 50% of the population m8. Rural areas 15%.

Yup. Your average black man and many Mexicans as well do not have the wherewithal or sense of civic responsibility to keep their vehicle registered, let alone get a voter ID. The ones that do will probably vote GOP anyway.

A nice way of saying "you are a huge jackass"

lots of niggers in Wisconsin ruining it

that's why white people got out to vote

Maybe that's why Trump won. Too many uneducated rural/suburban retards and not enough educated city people.

The fiscal and cuckservative right didn't turn out for Trump this election (see AZ, TX and Utah). His win is based on normal conservatives voting for him because he was the Republican candidate and Independent or Democratic whites from working or middle class voting because of his message.