youtube.com/watch?v=ooSKECWlKCI
youtu.be/ooSKECWlKCI
twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520?s=09
mobile.twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/810996003817930752/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MTV Jews

FPBP

when did they move from music to news?

>Hey, white guys, we hope you don't remember how we passive aggressively shamed you for being white when the 2020 elections roll around

>fake (((news)))

mtv news btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=ooSKECWlKCI

Honestly - How do they never get called on their racism?

Fuck off dude. Get a real job, faggot. Stay at home dad?

Evil White people are all racists.

Anti-Semite hate thread. Fuck you Nazis!

It's funny how they've still failed to realise that this sort of shit that made trump win

Or are (((they))) releasing this sort of shit to make you think supporting trump will prevent things like this.

MAKES YOU THINK HUH.

gas

not really the PC stuff, it was more immigration and trade policy that led to trump winning

most of the old folks in the rust belt who won this for trump probably don't watch MTV

>Using white is like using nigger in the 50s
I can't wait till Trump is sworn in

quit calling yourself white and call yourself an american

They probably know this. The issue is, they have to attack white men, their constituents demand it. All the feminists, cucks, and nonwhites hate white men, so they can't stop, ever.

The dorm room vibe coming off that vid is strong, but it's also cringe as hell.

trump became the favorite when he proposed the wall

white American? Yeah you're right that's the only real type of American

That grave should read 2000 at the latest. That's when all those reality shows started to hijack in force.

Jokes on you kid I'm not white.
I'm fijian/loo

>not really the PC stuff
You're joking right? The left has wrapped it's hands around the neck of the average person, and they've had enough.

no, American can include any race, we need to put that behind us

if you are going to identify as white first, maybe you should go to Europe

Well? What are they?

the PC stuff is really only present on college campuses. you don't really see it too often outside of Sup Forums or college.

i never even knew what an SJW was before i started posting here.

WHAT DOES IT SAY FAGGOT

Never interfere with your enemies while they're in the process of destroying themselves.

>using normie social media
You don't belong here.

Seconded.

member when MTV was about music videos? I member

by the way, young people went overwhelmingly for Hillary, and PC mostly affects the younger crowd.

older folks won this for Trump. i doubt many of them ever engaged with SJWs. i assume most of their concern was with illegal immigration and jobs being sent overseas.

>stop doin wut you doin

>learn what mansplaining is
>and then stop it

(of a man) explain (something) to someone, typically a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing.

Oh come the fuck on, that is so broad. All that means is if a woman claims you are mansplaining you are.

Empty Vee

>2017 can't be worse than this [for nonwhites]

we'll see mininigger

finally, who do those fucking white males think they are anyway

You're in the wrong place kiddo

Really at this point they these kinds of videos are just breeding more helicopter aficionados.
They are litterally good for (((us))).

>1:80

uh, what?

>not posting the video

wtf this is racist and sexist! Shame!

>non white guys lecturing and telling white guys how they should live

wow it's as if they fucking haven't learned anything

freedom of speech, kiddo

Trumps motto was Make America Great Again, not make white Europeans in America great again.

Choose your loyalties, mine is to the flag.

The good old days. Even bevis and butthead/daria were also pretty entertaining.

Reality tv ruined everything. This current numale shit is just the dingleberry on top of a shit mountain.

>couldn't even win the female vote by 80%
Its funny that election night and post-election night, it was all about attacking women. Now its back to men because all is forgiven

>US can't even into metric time

I looked at the video. LMAO What a joke. Maybe we can give them some tips on keeping a job and getting off the government boob.

Fucking Roo.

So what are the items?

your white dumb bitch.

wow it's fucking nothing

when Vice stole their demographic.

Stop fishing for views you faggots.
youtu.be/ooSKECWlKCI

>left still demonizing white men even after they lost the election because they lost the white vote

i hope this keeps up

the key used to be the patronizing tone, as if you were speaking to a child

but yeah, now the term describes any instance a man tries to describe or explain something to a woman, no matter his tone of voice or the content of his arguments

Didn't Trump carry white women too, by a lower margin? Why aren't they being lectured to.

Thats just blatant bullshit and I think you fucking know it. I live in rural fucking Alabama and its all over the god damn place. My parents are even fed up with it.

>TFW somehow you value the "retarded cuck" demo

If jews were capable of learning, they wouldn't have been expelled from over a hundred countries.

I hope it says to try to eat better, go to the gym more often, spend more time with my family, and quit smoking.

way to post the video you fucking idiot.

You need to get out more then. The PC stuff obviously isn't only on colleges, or you wouldn't be seeing any of that shit on a national level. The PC culture goes hand in hand with illegal immigration and minority pandering. In order to deal with the latter, you need to put down the former.

it's like they actually want to push more centrists over to the right to guarantee 2020 Trump win.

is MTV controlled opposition?

The funny thing is, if you start outright ignoring what i am saying i will start talking to you like a child regardless of gender or race because you are being ignorant and don't deserve a grown up conversation.

honestly you aren't missing much. you can just look at that screencap and you basically know the contents of the video itself.

>We came up for some NY resolutions for you
not
>We came up WITH some NY resolutions for you

Jesus christ these libs

i remember when mtv was about beaves and butthead

>"Hey, brown guys: we got some New Year's Resolutions for you! stop being overrepresented in rape by 10x.

Why do you never see that?

They have mommy and daddy's $$$ to spend. You can make a fortune selling pastel hair dyes.

Even your average person cant stand the PC shit.

I had to turn this shit off at 0:40
The worst part about it was that bitch with her "mansplaining" even though the video was pure kikesplaining.
Clearly these folks deserve a helicopter ride

Still the best show that ever came out of it.

Even fucking normies hate them now.

Who keeps pushing this stuff?

And they're good at turning normal people away from the left.

>(((Who))) keeps pushing this stuff?
I wonder that too

link?

check if the videos are monetized,you get a million clicks you get a few grand

Ffs I'll post again you lazy fuckin poo

Hey leftards, I came up with a new year's resolution for you too:

>Literally
>Kill
>Your
>Selr

So is this how democrats are going to be for the next four years? Whiny little cunts because their horrible candidate that they dislike a little less than Trump didn't get in the White House?

>Nationality
>Color

Hey, Sup Forums: Let's come up with some New Years Resolutions for black people

MTV. baka There was never anything "music" about that station ever.

"STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!"

mobile.twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/810996003817930752/video/1 when a gay black man is actually on the right side.

The images of people burning American flags and waving Mexican flags really helped Trump.

> being unironically racist
Lel

This needs to be recorded to the last bit

>hey white guys
Hey you fucking shit-for-brained socially self entitled piece of shitty cunt. What the fuck do you want?
>check ur privilege
The privilege of harassing people about the color of their skin? Let me show you how to tie a noose for yourself you self loathing dummies.

Today is fucking awesome. The amount of tears from people like this makes me moist

look at them yoyos, thats the way ya do it

ya call out whitey on the MTV

Thanks for this thread OP. As an oldfag shut in, I had no idea MTV was peddling this garbage. Back in my day, it was just fun videos and cool cartoons, none of this sanctimonious political bullshit.

I now understand the "alt right" better than any essay could have explained.

top kek

what why are the libtards hating kanye wesnt now?
wasnt he one of their poster boys? what'd he do? smack a bitch or something? endorse trump?

My goal is to make those things synonymous again.

he endorsed trump

>America was never great for black and brown people

Then how bout you fucking leave?

oh boy.