Russia vs Turkey

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f-FdlyqA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=hkTLEOC27-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody. They're not going to war over a CIA false flag.

Well, Russia have nukes, but Turkey are immunized against it, so 50/50 i guess

France with the bantz lmao

russia

youtube.com/watch?v=6f-FdlyqA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=hkTLEOC27-I

>immunized
Roaches survive radiaion.
Not the Nukes.

Russia for sure...

Durr just like in mh\y paradox video games :^))))

PIERRE WITH THE BANTS

>both countries go to war
>the US steps in
>US ends up spending the most money, gets the biggest loses and leaves gaining nothing
>soldiers come home all fucked up and left to be homeless afterwards
>as is tradition

There won´t be a russian attack on Turkey. But judging by the fact that a fucking russian Ambassador was killed by a roach shouting "Alahu Akhbar" there´s a good chance that Putin will respond proportionally and expand his military efforts in the region and Syria.

You guys remember Ted Cruz talking about carpetbombing islamists? Guess what, Putin might actually do that.

Turks becuase they have modern weapons supplied by the Americans

Russia can't even defend itself against Chechnya

Soon

Assuming nukes (won't happen because everyone would declare war on them)--Russia.

Without nukes: it would be a long, drawn out conflict with a lot of casualties on both sides but Russia would still win. They wouldn't be able to occupy them for very long, though. It would be an Iraq insurgency X 4.

Turkey.
They have the support of nato and the islamic world, russia has shown itself to be a paper tiger on numerous occasions now.

>They have the support of nato

Americans would not be willing to support Turkey on behalf of Russia unless nukes were involved. The American people would chimp out like you wouldn't believe if this happened. Half of the retards in my nation probably don't even realize Turkey is a country. Our media never talks about them.

Come on buddy

>support Turkey AGAINST Russia

is what I meant to type. I'm drunk off of the fermented Jew.

>would not be willing
draft is a motherfucker

>US ends up spending the most money, gets the biggest loses and leaves gaining nothing

Iraq and Afghanistan are still functional nations. ISIS has basically been BTFO of Iraq and we aren't even over there fighting on the ground. Osama is dead and the new Iraq and Iran are our cucks. That's a win in my book. You're talking out of your ass.

>and ***Afghanistan

Again I'm drunk so fuck you.

its time to stop enjoying the liquid jew

LMFAO!!!! Put me in the screenshot!

Roaches can survive the fallout of a Nuke

Wow

Nobody wins

If war happens then its happy nuke times and were all dead

is that a caulking gun? what is that?

>implying Sup Forums doesn't win when the happening happens

NATO will destroy Russia

NATO

Excellent videos.

Humanity

Fuck NATO.

Israel

Turkey has the second largest standing military force in NATO.
If we agree that Russia wouldn't go mad and nuke them, we can easily presume that they cannot invade Turkey.
Not to mention NATO will be supporting Turkey, as well as other turk countries like Turkmenistan that have borders with Russia.

Turks couldn't even touch Russian lands either but my guess is that Russian victory is improbably without firing any nuke.

We aren't going to fight against you for Turkey.

Not the blast though.

Türkiye

Even without nukes, there is no way turkey could beat russia in a full scale war.

I think we all know

>America would have to authorize turkey to use nukes
>Russia has at least 20 times the land mass
>more advanced tanks/land vehicles
>more tanks/land vehicles

*unsheathes chainsaw*
nothin personnel

>Iraq and Afghanistan are still functional nations.
It must be nice to be this dellusional.

The rest of the world

Would have been believable if not for the we die in Aleppo you die here bit

This is bait but I'll take it.

Iraq and Afghanistan are hell holes breeding extremism and will continue to be awful with no end in sight. Especially in the future between Iran and Iraq.

The US helped make ISIS by toppling "dictatorships" and allowing extremist groups to take control, just like in Libya.

Osama had no intention of attacking the US and did not have weapons of mass destruction. This is common knowledge.

The US has spent 6 trillion in the middle east despite having entire cities that look like post apoc wastelands. Gaining nothing.

>Iraq and Iran are our cucks
You fookin' wot, mate?

Our new best friend Russia.

Fuck that. I hate my own government more than I hate Russia. No way I'm going to throw away my life for a bunch of leaders that want to destroy everything I love for their stupid games. The US gov would probably get involved but it would be at the risk of growing unrest at home. And for what? A nation of filthy muslims that wants to destroy what little good is left in Europe? Fuck that.

Hopefully Trump just pulls us out of NATO.

LOL HI /R/4CHINZ!!!!!!!

Mostly true, but the US would try to avoid losses since it doesn't have the political will for a hard war. Iraq and Afganistan while not good had far less casualties compared to Vietnam. There's actually a chance that the US might just sit this one out if we have half way decent leaders in office by then.
You need to give up the ghost man. Both places are total basket cases with little hope. We probably could have enforced some form of civil order but we didn't have the will to do what that would take. In the end, half assing it made the entire ordeal a losing deal. It's not even worth trying to fix now. Best just to step out and stay out. Let actual committed parties sort it out for themselves.

It's crazy to me that you Trump tards suddenly support Russia just because of big daddy Trump who likely has some sort of ties to Putin.

hey now, you're an allstar!

I sure hope Putin paints a big fat crosshair on Russia with his next couple of actions.
That way I won't have to run into the nearest alley whenever I see a truck.

You're are fucking moron. No one is under the illusion that Putin is a nice guy or that it wouldn't be dreadful to be a small nation next door to them. But acting like they are the great evil in the world that we need to destroy at all costs is absolutely fucking insane. There is zero evidence of Russian involvement in the election, zero evidence of Trump being in cahootz with the Russians and all this while the establishments of both parties have been trying to stir up war drums for no fucking reason. If anyone was tied to the Russians it was Hillary with all her backroom deals for donations to the Clinton foundation and she spent almost the entire election blaming Russia for everything bad that happened to her.

Kebab wants you all dead. I'd be more worried about your leader that hates your people and wants to culturally enriched you forever.

Wanting cordial relations with another superpower is not bowing down nor taking cock up your ass. It's simply good business.

What isn't good business is to blame another superpower for everything from stubbed toes to lost elections.

Russia.
They will utilise the Kurds and Armenians well.

top kek

NATO is nothing without the USA.
Just be patient for one month.

i suppose it cheeki breekis cyka blyat roaches nicely.

I watched terraformers and roaches win all the time so i guess turkey

Nato has more troops more industrial capcitecy then USA.

Its the other way around. USA is nothing without NATO.

Turkey. Russia dont have the men or tech to deal with Turkey.

Its there Vietnam. And Turks will be supported by NATO while vodka niggers are on there own.

Basically this.

>Turks will be supported by NATO
Unlikely.

NATO is a defense pact, Turkey blew that by shooting down a russian plane.

>And Turks will be supported by NATO

In your dreams, Ahmed. Fuck Turkey!

>NATO is a defense pact,

NATO is obligated to defend ANY NATO country that comes under attack

Its bullshit, Turkey started this shit they deserve to pay for it

Go to bed, BILD boy, it's 4 o'clock in the morning.

A plane that flew in to Turkish airspace.

Self defense against a hostile nation.

Russia blew it by invading a Allied nation airspace.

It's not gonna fucking happen. Turkey stands alone.

Or what fake news boy?

going to war with russia in the WINTER always succeeds right.

Steps to destroy an empire....
attempt to occupy afganistan - done
winter war with russia - pending

t.shit him self vodka nigger

what was he pointing to?
perhaps these digits?

Invading?

Who said the get invaded?

Starvd out and bombt to shit. Isolated. They sell there own children for food. Its matter of years but it works.

Your so 1900 get to teh current year son.

If you really think anyone is willingly going to defend that shithole after their "coup" and all the other bullshit they keep doing you're very fucking mistaken.

The only NATO country that could conceivably force the others would be USA and the ones in that country willing to fuck with Russia are on their way out.

kek

KEK

>he believes in the fake news narrative

It's just their stupid salute to their sky buddy.

The Jews.

We are NATO

Jews.

Oh yes as its well known what the vodka nigger do. Russia stands alone against the western world. Turkey can still count on support. You vodka niggers try really hard to isolate Turkey.

waiting for Russa v Turkey so turkey can pull their roaches out of North Cyprus so we can take back our land

Kiss your actual fatherland goodbye.

Kek. Dream on. Now fuck off from Europe, with all bases radar and anti icmb equipment. You can fight China and russia and iran on your own.

ahahahahahahahahahahah, you dumb and you forgot Vietnam and the rice farmers kicking your arse.

Include me in the screen cap.

wow france i didn't know you had the bantz
put me in the screencap pls

buuhu vodka Nigers threatening Germany, so scared motherfucker. You know the way, come and get us sob.

Pretty sure Canada will not go to war for Turkey. NATO is a defense treaty. Killing the Russian ambassador isn't an act of defense.

If anything, I'm an akevitt nigger.

Now go cry yourself to sleep, Mehmet.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

How do we kick Turkey out of NATO?

We did a couple years back, but it looks like others are busy using your women at this time.

Will happen automatically as they continue sliding into a dictatorship that blames Gülen for everything including last nights stunt.