Arguing with sjws

ive never been to Sup Forums before mainly due to differences of opinion but i come asking for advice or clairvoyance. Im in an argument with an SJW and i have never laughed so hard at how cliche it is. they just spewed out "the patriarchy", wont explain shit when i ask and wont respond to any actual points i make just pointing out that me being white and male make me unable to understand (ironic considering i see myself as gender fluid)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_of_Pope_Francis_and_Patriarch_Kirill
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cyкa

So, do you still have this "difference of opinion"?

If so, I'm afraid no amount of clairvoyance will help you

>gender fluid
Get out

>(ironic considering i see myself as gender fluid)

Shit, fell for the bait

Shamfur dispray

i am actually being sincere. im more of the middle of the road in my philosophy, i hate sjws and i generally dislike pol though you guys are funny at times.

They are merely programmed drones. They do not have all the answers, but they do run very strong program(virus) that confirms everything about traditional white society is bad and everything about regressive leftism is good. And anyone who challenges them is a racist/bigot/bully which makes them victimized for the millionth time.

Its an argument you can't win. You're basically arguing with a computer virus using notepad.

Can you run that by me in English, Jamal?

im mexican you fucking fuck

is there a way to at least get them to be aware of their own bullshit at least? i mean i dont have a problem too much with them but what always pissed me off was their idea of how to create their perfect society is to just cripple and bludgeon anyone considered to be part of "the patriarchy" Like when my teacher said minorities cant be racist because only white people can be racist

patriotic reminder: feminism/sjw is a ussr tactic to destroy usa. started long ago. women are going to learn of this subversion. and they will remember the cuck subversion
russia did you grammar wrong again? this time while setting up a cultural marxism psyop?
jews don't fuckup this bad. so easy to see in retrospect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_of_Pope_Francis_and_Patriarch_Kirill

>smash the patriarchy
>top russian church guy is named patriarch
>top usa curch guy = pope

Either personal issues force them to finally grow up and leave their liberal bubble, or maybe they get (un)lucky and end up losing family members to terrorism/have their shit pushed in by their precious BLM pets/etc. I don't see any other way that these people could grow up.

the only way to argue with these kinds of people is to base your argument on emotions and have a lot of people agree with you while the person is in the room

>Gender fluid
OUT OUT OUT!!!

Are you white or are you Mexican

fuck... im not likable (kinda hard when i see myself as The Devils Advocate), it's gonna be hard to get a group of people to agree with me.

you cant argue with sjws
they move mountains

You don't argue with these people. They are dogmatic. You ridicule them instead, because your goal is to win the audience.

Read Rules for Radicals.

Read this

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

>tldr use outgrouping techniques.

>Gender fluid
Kys

and a wonderful nondenominational holiday to you too.

Known as Satire. There's not a person with Sup Forums that would pull actual trigger.

I kill puppies instead of taking my medication. I just need a friend of talk to. Post your number. You can trust these guys. They are sooooo helpful.

SJWs are basically religious fanatics. Can't be reasoned with.

If shes a qt grab her by the pussy, otherwise you might just have to have them put down (seriously don't do either of those things).