MEMEs aside, do you really believe the better candidate won?

>tfw too intelligent to give him a chance.

Pic related is obviously not me, but hes a very smart man and this echoes my beliefs. Try to dispute this. Why do you feel the need to give an obviously incompetent candidate a "chance" before judging him? Would you extend the same courtesy if a random homeless man somehow got elected?

Why does Sup Forums feel experience is not important? This is essentially the most powerful person in the world.

because the alternative is to override the elections results because "we dunno guys we have a feeling that he might fuck shit up"

He won the election. The EC has decided to uphold the will of their respective state's voters. At this point we *have* to allow him to fuck up. Any other course is a direct affront to our constitutional systems.

Frankly, there are no lawful alternatives to prevent his inauguration, and anyone who suggests otherwise is un-ironically a traitor who holds no respect for foundations of our government.

People are blowing this out of proportion. Despite how much George W Bush and Barack Obama expanded executive powers, Trump is still not allowed to be a dictator. President's frankly don't have that much power besides the Commander-in-Chief thing.

since 2008, only a handful of areas did not lose their property values and those areas happen to surround WASHINGTON DC... US Government Officials have to repercussions for their actions, no one is held accountable... so, if you wanted this to continue... then yes the wrong person won... but if you wanted HOPE that this STATUS QUO will come to an END.. then YES, the RIGHT PERSON WON....

Yes, Trump was the better candidate and he won, so yes.

>A very successful business man who has a lot of experience dealing with people and corporations and is a strong independent woman who dont take shit from no man

>no experience

fuck you, idiot

Man, he's really intelligent with that tweet.

1. You're South Korean, nobody gives a fuck what you think about America.

2. If you think he's a bad candidate, you're probably Autistic. Hillary was clearly the worse candidate.

Because you and your ilk spent the entire election saying "He won't be able to do x", only to be proven wrong at every turn, and instead of saying "Hmm, maybe I was wrong after all", you decided that, no, everyone else was wrong, and kept on losing. Don't you just get sick of being wrong all the time?

Okay, don't give him a chance.

...So what are you gonna do now? Hire your Koreaboo witches to brainwash him?

Yes. Easily.

Hillary Clinton was shit. Everyone who supported her was shit.

A stone from the beach would have been better candidate than Clinton.
A tissue full of wank would have been a better candidate than Clinton.
A quadruple amputee born with no brain would have been a better candidate than Clinton.
The average US college child in 2016 would have been a better candidate than Clinton.
Iosif Stalin would have been a better candidate than Clinton.
Adolf Hitler would have been a better candidate than Clinton.

I can't think of a worse candidate.
Maybe an amoeba, just because fuck amoebas.

please worry about your own crumbling nation worst korea, we are doing just fine without your input

>implying he has a choice

I reluctantly voted for him, I just wanted to keep my guns. Hillary was for australian style confiscation. I don't have high hopes for his presidency and I don't find his personality as endearing as a lot of Sup Forums does. He's surrounded himself with a camp worth of kikes.

>Adolf Hitler would have been a better candidate than Clinton.
That's such an understatement

All of those are understatements. Even implying that an amoeba would be the worse candidate is an insult to amoebas.

Trump doesnt need your support. He will win without you, loser

Massive troll, he's the exact opposite of a random homeless man. To the extent that you've let the epitome of what he's accomplished pass you by, you're not critically thinking, in fact, you're brainwashed, the equivalent of a manson family cult murderer.

My friend who takes LSD would make a better president than either Hillary or Donald, but that's not possible. So... yes, Donald is a better choice. He at least will try to breathe some life into USA rather than milk and whip it like a grey horse.

>Why does Sup Forums feel experience is not important?

Obama had zero experience to run the nation as a junior senator who mostly voted "present" and community organizer, so why is it important to liberals NOW when it never was before?

Answer this first, because we're all curious why you didn't care about experience 8 years ago. Just admit it was all about skin color and we can move from there.

Too bad it doesn't matter if you give him a chance or not. You are not actually in a position to do that, even if you were American.

Because Killary was easily the most experienced candidate ever for the job and was equally the most inept. So much so I wouldn't trust her to run a bath never mind a country.

didnt your country elect someone who is literally brainwashed to an underground cult. Why are you telling us who to elect