Well, it's now official. Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America

Well, it's now official. Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America.

Normally I'm able to just laugh it off, but every so often I'll just be driving or something and think, "Oh god, Donald Trump is the president." and feel embarrassed to be a human being.

I hope you're happy because we don't really come back from this. The presidency has been permanently reduced. There are no limits anymore. Your kids will have to sit in a history class and learn about Donald Trump because he was once president. "Grab her by the pussy" will appear on bulletpointed lists in powerpoint presentations they have to watch and copy down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFFqSlG3jGI
youtu.be/URgXO5XYMLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself fucking libtard.

k

Nice bait. Did you find it on Reddit?

view these next few weeks as a head start, shill...

Kill yourself Dominican Republicunt.

you lost get over it

The best part is that robo-Don and robo-Obama will stand side by side in the Hall of Presidents until we are all bathed in cleansing atomic fire.

Cogitate on that.

One Piece fags are Leftists.

Why am I not surprised considering how much reddit and tumblr slang occurs in their threads.

Sorry for the hacking, America

It's gonna be great.

kys anime degenerate

Nice shitpost, did you find it in Australia?

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ANYMORE

only sjw's and illegals don't want him

you have to go back

The 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump

Does that make you mad libcuck?

Build wall, deport illegals, ban Muslims, keep America white.

Turn yourself into duck

you have embarrassed me. Liberals are an embarrassment to themselves and all around the world. People like you and Justin Trudeau are good goy who don't know that their whole concept of reality is not only false, it was implanted and cultivated not by you, but by your controllers.

You are dangerous because you do the will of your masters and will become hysterical believing in holding hands and true love. You are like a child in a parking lot, screaming.

> I hope you're happy
I am

"Grab her by the pussy" will appear alongside historical asterisks like "Clinton stuck a cigar in Monica's vag" and "Jefferson had several illegitimate black children". You're giving the presidency prestige that was never there.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Honestly the most based president we had was Jackson. He murdered most people who didn't agree with him. He only ever regretted not killing more people. That's the president we truly need.

Duterte 2020 motherfuckers

better than her

hahahaha, fuck you. Fuck you so hard.

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkxBBzjbFWhs&usg=AFQjCNHtqnvFjVT9FVwlVNMJXyt0xg8mqA&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE

Have you considered suicide? You should, your parents are praying that you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFFqSlG3jGI

most disingenuous mother fucker ever. pretends to be black.

youtu.be/URgXO5XYMLw

Aaaand the dumbest post in this thread goes to!

Why, you helped MAGA. Soon you will be part of Making Earth Great Again. Relish your part in the beautiful foundation of the Galactic Terran Empire.

lmao weebcuck shitskin spics are always so predictable get deported

>I hope you're happy because we don't really come back from this.

exactly how we all felt about allowing a criminal whose last stay in the white house featured federal law enforcement burning children to death

get fucked you moron

>Your kids will have to sit in a history class and learn about Donald Trump because he was once president.
That's because you retards are purposefully taught junk information like knowing every American president so you're kept retarded.

tee bee ech, I don't expect anything great from Donald.

I expect Obama-tier promise breaking, shittalking, partisan dysfunction and general decline, but hey, I got a few laughs out of it.

That's right, you communist assholes will not come back from this. The young are going to wake up to the fact that they have been lied to all along. And they'll be pissed, very very pissed.