CLINTON HAD 7 FAITHLESS ELECTORS TO TRUMP'S 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE JUST DON'T STOP WINNING

npr.org/2016/12/19/506188169/donald-trump-poised-to-secure-electoral-college-win-with-few-surprises

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/12/19/506188169/donald-trump-poised-to-secure-electoral-college-win-with-few-surprises
twitter.com/JebBush/status/699706718419345408
fairvote.org/faithless_electors
youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just fuck my naive liberal worldview up.

Isn't that the most faithless electors ever? We truly are becoming a Africa-tier third world shit hole

The left fell for their own propaganda

I forgot the full list of what the left has tried so far to stop Trump.
But they still have assassination left to try. So will they?
Also Obama could declare war and use emergency power to have a third term. Will they go so far?

Probably fuck that up too. Libtard shooter will probably blow his own head off.

>tries to use movie sniper techniques.
>barrel out the window
>no spotter
>Black assault rifle with terrifying atachments
>Fire
>Miss
>PTSD
>Go home.
>OD on painkillers.

>Isn't that the most faithless electors ever
Most in a 100rd years I heard.

>Things you will never see as a headline tomorrow (but would if it concerned Trump) for 500€

>sheltered A-list celebrities throw everything they have left into a campaign to coerce electors to change their mind
>Trump wins a higher college percentage than he did from the election results

I was thinking a scene more like when Ralphie shoots his eye out in A Christmas Story.

Yes. I think the record was 5 back in 1832

Honestly I think this is a perfect way to end the completely topsy-turvy election cycle: with the woman who won the popular vote having more faithless electors than Trump.

It's completely hilarious. Clinton won in all the polls and predictions, she won the support of most of the mainstream media, and she won the popular vote. But Trump wins almost exclusively where it counts and it assblasts the liberals every single time.

>Electors found themselves inundated by letters, petitions, tweets and Facebook posts, urging them to cast a ballot for an alternative candidate.

That's an awful nice way to say "received death threats."

There was already two assassination attempts on Trump during his rallies

It's a real shame, too. All 7 of the faithless electors became incredibly depressed after this mistake. They all might commit suicide by shooting themselves in the heart and twice in the back of the head from different directions while walking down an empty alley.

Where did all the shills disappear to? I'm sensing mass suicides incoming.

Why do Trump cock suckers always post in over-hyped capitol letters? You fucks do this on fageddit to. Whats up with you niggers? I favor Trump but jesus christ I don't suck his dick. I was also part of meme'n him into the presidency so dont say Im a cuck, nigger.

Unavoidable, accidental death by 275 stab wounds while attempting to cut up vegetables for a stew.

They already have and will m8. The kikes have put too much money into Shillary. At this point, a single human life and the risk that assassination entails are nothing compared to getting rid of Trump.

>Be elector
>Trip down stairs
>Accidentally fall onto trigger of rifle and shoot self in brain three times
I hate when these accidents happen everyday.

>inevitable assassination attempt
Who will pull the trigger? Michael Moore or Patton Oswalt?

>everything hrc touches she kind of screws up with hubris

The only bullet Patton Oswalt is firing is the one into his own head after all the dead wife jokes finally break him.

underrated

>also nice integers

72. The worst pockets in Texas Hold Em.

Coincidence?

Hillary went all-in on the bubble and lost. kek

>Most in a 100rd years I heard.

This was when she only had four

Now she has the most in US history

well I suppose that's one way to make herstory

Trump keeps on winning Hillary got 7 faithless electors

>Not liberal
>Not degenerate
>Amazing concept
>Totally original
>Celebrated America's history
>Celebrated the greatest era ever, the 1950's when America was less cucked and great
>Was about family and its importance.
>Amazing music and composition
> Happy ending, that made you feel optimistic and great, not some evil NWO "plot twist" where the bad guy wins in the end

Tell me why I am wrong Sup Forums?

>npr.org/2016/12/19/506188169/donald-trump-poised-to-secure-electoral-college-win-with-few-surprises

Oy Vey...

This is fake news. Trump has lost. Our new president will be Hillary Clinton. All the polls, and charts say so. This ad brought to you by Open Society Foundations.

Shekel Plox

>Dems force a recount
>Trump actually gains more votes
>Exposes election fraud for Hillary in Detroit
>Dems try to beg electors to switch
>Clinton loses favor of more electors than Trump

Its like pottery

Has there ever been a more pathetic and BTFO candidate than Hillary?

>gets plurality of primary popular vote but still loses to a junior negro senator
>'her turn' in 2016
>has to have primary rigged in her favor to beat an eldery commie jew
>loses to a humble businessman and tv show personality that fucks supermodels
>tries to nullify the election
>ends up losing ever harder

JUST FUCK MY SHIT SENPAI.

Chekt, and they are doubling down on stupid.

1872 had the most but one of the nominees died so the electors all supported different candidates

Goddam this pic is hilarious.

One Clinton elector in Colorado attempted to vote for John Kasich.[453] The single vote was ruled invalid by Colorado state law, the elector was dismissed, and an alternative elector was sworn in who voted for Clinton[454][455]
One Clinton elector in Minnesota refused to submit a ballot, and was replaced by an alternate who voted for Clinton[454]
One Clinton elector in Maine voted for Bernie Sanders; this vote was invalidated as "improper" and the elector subsequently voted for Clinton[454]
Four Clinton electors in Washington did not vote for Clinton (three votes went to Colin Powell, and one to Faith Spotted Eagle)[456]
Two Trump electors in Texas did not vote for Trump (one vote went to John Kasich, one to Ron Paul); one elector did not vote for Pence and instead voted for Carly Fiorina for Vice-President; a third resigned before the vote rather than vote for Trump and was replaced by an alternate.[456]
One Clinton elector in Hawaii voted for Bernie Sanders.[457]

You're not wrong lad. You are soooooo right.
Godspeed to all those madmen who made it possible and God bless this nation!!!! What a blessing!!!

I am getting tired of winning.

>liberals promote idea of betting on faithless electors
>high count of faithless electors drop hillary

HOW CAN PUTIN GET AWAY WITH IT!?

No, she doesn't. The highest faithless voting is 63 when the nominee Greeley died.

wow, she got BTFO hard.

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADAM C U C K S ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

>one to Ron Paul

Kek bless his heart

He'll still fuck that up.

just fuck muh shiiieeeeeet up desu senpai

Only off by a bit.

kek

She's the only reason I think Jeb Bush hasn't killed himself. At least he didn't lose his own rigged election.

These libtards are so fucking stupid it's amazing.

"Hillary will win easily!" - Trump wins the election

"The recount will show Hillary actually won!" - Recount gives Trump more votes

"The electors will vote for Hillary!" - Hillary loses more electors than Trump

It is astonishing to behold. It's like there's some greater power that's tired of the bullshit and is stacking the deck for Trump at every step.

underrated mate, checked and deleted

The real question is, will this high number of faithless electors be used to deligitimize the electoral college for the next 4 years?

Shot mid speech, bullet fails to penetrate his chest muscle, insert bull moose speech, Roosevelt 2.0.

>One Clinton elector in Maine voted for Bernie Sanders; this vote was invalidated as "improper" and the elector subsequently voted for Clinton[454]
ahahaha cucked

I was SO afraid that Hilary would adopt a joke that Trump winning would be like the 1985 where Biff was rich.
I'm not certain this wouldn't've hurt trump enough. Thank kek this is the right timeline.

JUST

No they won't lol. They'd get pence.

The only edit necessary is the hair, the rest falls in line.

Do you think that was part of Trump's plan? Pence as VP would help secure the fundy evangelical vote while also acting as a safeguard against assassintion

is there a vid of this moment?

How is this timeline real?

Yes, I have some very liberal friends who disgust me with this talk about him only being a heartbeat away and how many more it would take to get someone useful in. It is a good thing they are worthless sniveling libs because they wont do shit.

Yeah it's the Sovi-- I mean Russian Federation :^)

Is that tweet real?

I wonder if Jeb is going to play nice now or if he's going to keep rolling his barrel midget wife out on stage every time Trump is a big meanyhead

suicide meme is my favorite Sup Forums meme. it has stayed just under the radar enough to not be made so ridiculous as to kill it's funny.

He was channeling Gator from The Other Guys

twitter.com/JebBush/status/699706718419345408

The slide is supposed to have Jeb engraved on it. Other than that yes.

nah. not even close

fairvote.org/faithless_electors

>Is that tweet real?
No it's been shopped. Here's the real one.

777d chutes and checkers my friend

>Tfw people actually fucking believed that enough electors would go faithless to make Trump lose
This election has been fucking incredible. I can't wait to see those celebs who begged electors fucking cry as their careers plummet even further into obscurity.

>Ron Paul got more electors than Bernie

I'm ok with this.

I think it was Politico that had an article about some of the slobs who became electors. I think we'll see both parties become a lot more careful with who they nominate to pick the next President.

Oil

JUST

can you read?
it says ron paul got as many electors as bernie did

The official announcement is next month. Maybe ALL the electors voted Ron "Gas the Kikes" Paul.

>vote your conscience
>everyone votes against her

Sounds about right

62 in 1872.

How the fuck did LHO ever make that shot on a moving car with a shitty dago rifle?

The democrats keep losing!

bernie's vote was nullified when the elector was replaced

ron paul's vote was counted ya fuckin dip

the vote from hawaii stuck

I have the whole video saved to my hardrive

"She is in profound trouble in the electoral college right now" is what he said during this closeup

and spent less money kek

No refunds!

"Profound trouble" kek

Check'd

deaths are kind of cheats and shouldnt be included. But it is the highest non-death betrayal since 1832

oh...op's article doesn't mention hawaii

He has been praising a few trump administration picks.

He was a marine. That about sums it up.

Holy shit, Ron Paul got 1 electoral vote.

YFW Ron Paul did better this election than 1988, 2008 and 2012 combined.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs
>Video related

>Bernie got one electoral vote

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THERES A CHANCE

>Trump secured 304 electoral votes — two fewer than he earned in November, according to the Associated Press, which tracked results from capitol to capitol. That was despite a pitched effort by some on the left who wrote letters to Trump electors trying to persuade them to switch their votes or not vote at all and keep Trump short of the 270 needed.
>Not only did it not happen, but more electors tried to defect from Hillary Clinton Monday than from Trump, by a count of seven to two

Beautiful. Just lovely. God bless this beautiful land.

That's great and all, but faithless electors is just one step farther away. Have the electoral college, fine, it worked out good this time. but Faithless electors now that's scary.

>only got 304 out of 306

ITS OVER TRUMP IS STUMPED ETERNALLY HE WILL BE IMPEACHED BY CHRISTMAS