Who /ABSOLUTELYFUCKINGPARANOID/ here?

Who /ABSOLUTELYFUCKINGPARANOID/ here?

Feels like we're on the verge of another world war.

Help me lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAITxlCsj4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha xd

>Russia
>Falling for bait

hello new friend

it's gonna be ok, mate, at least for tonight.

We're only going to have proxy wars. Full scale war would only lead to continental annihilation via nuclear armaments.

Governments know they can't reinstate the draft while there's still living memory of WW2, Vietnam, Desert Storm etc.

At the very least. Kill anyone who tries to draft you. You can either die killing the fascists who want to put you in the meat grinder or die on the battlefield fighting for Jews.

nothing will happen
today was just a coincidence

pretty sure all you have to do is turn off the TV and Sup Forums to not feel this way

ar eye pee

Nah, it won't happen.

Just be yourself bro

Just get off Sup Forums, listen to some happy music and enjoy the little things and details that surrounds you. You don't know how long you have it, so make the best of the world you have.

Back in my day men weren't pussies who worried about shit that might happen. We just dealt with it.

We're on Sup Forums it's safe to say everyone is absolutely fucking paranoid

We are, but it's going to turn out okay.

Have fun with it. Dying isn't the worst thing that could happen to you.

ive been feeling this way before the election im telling you guys obama is going to pull a nigger

I hope there is a ww3. .. no more worries, just shoot a gun and either die or not die.

Yeah the fuck right.

People have always worried. Always will.

I guess we prepare for shit just to jack ourselves off, huh?

Ask her out user. At least when the bombs drop you'll have some to hold your hand right before you're completely get atomized.

Is it bad that part of me hopes we get WWIII so I can serve in the army and get killed in an incredibly thrilling way? I don't even like my life desu.

II actually believe all this is meant to prevent ww3

>we

Nope, don't stick us together, anglo.

Let chaos reign famdango

When's the last time anyone actually officially declared war? Anyone know?

The scale at which I can only assume you are imagining this simply isn't going to happen.

If war would break out and I'd have to fight you could I defect to Russia? Like, would you guys shoot me if I'd drop my gun and approach you with offering of kompot chanting "cheeki breeki"?

Who cares dude

youtube.com/watch?v=aAITxlCsj4Y

Here's your soundtrack to WW3
Thank me later when you're purging the Kebab filth from your Europa

Same, pretty worried tbqh

>Implying the war will be fought on our terms

>fascists
I don't think you understand what that word means.

Why do you care? You might actually find meaning in the ashes.

Its been banded about by leftists to deflect from their own totalitarianism for too long. Does anybody even know the true meaning?

Yeah actual fascists and people with a similar outlook like traditionalists.

>MtoO
m00t?

I'm scared. I just got a new job and buying an apartment soon. I'm finally in the process of starting the next stage of my life and being independent. I want to enjoy my life, I don't want to worry about all this shit. I hope nothing really happens.

nothing will be the same in a very short amount of time. prepare yourselves.

Go listen to drake's new single, it's fire brah. But honestly, just go do normie stuff for a few days, it's never as bad as pol makes things out to be

You are.

100% False Flag by Russia to try to test NATO resolve.

The attack in Germany was executed in parallel for plausible deniability for Russia, to pin it on Islam.

Both attacks were planned long in advance of the election, and were executed today because today was the day the Russian puppet (Trump) is confirmed for sure.

Steps to Russian Advancement:

1. Hack the election to elect a puppet.

2. Once a puppet is in place, have your own ambassador assassinated by our own operative posing as an Islamic extremist. Make sure the shooter dies in the assassination in exchange for a rich reward for his family.

3. Use the assassination as a pretext for Russian military action against Turkey.

4. Hope that puppet in Washington (Trump) will appease Putin due to financial conflicts if interest. Hope that the white European members of NATO will not back Moderate Islamic Turkey due to racism.

5. Failure of NATO to defend Turkey erodes confidence in other NATO allies that the alliance will defend them, and NATO collapses under due to lack of confidence and financial pressure from Trump.

6. Once strategic interests are secure in Georgia, Crimea, and Syria, push to invade Easter European buffer states starting with Latvia.

7. Use Hezbollah in Iran to push into Iraq, Assad in Syria to push into Israel, Crimea to secure the rest of Ukraine, and absorb former Warsaw Pact nations by pushing south from Latvia and north from Ukraine.

8. End with reestablishment of Soviet Bloc Warsaw Pact countries as a buffer zone, and no NATO alliance to prevent imperialistic aggression into Europe.

Screenshot this post.