Congratulations to the Republicans, you finally got everything you ever wanted

Congratulations to the Republicans, you finally got everything you ever wanted.

Full control of government at nearly ever level and few liberals to stand in your way. You truly believe that your policies are best for this country and now we get to find out if they'll actually work. Just remember that the election is now over, you don't get to blame Obama or Hillary. Anything that goes wrong is squarely on your party and we will hold you to this responsibility.

Prove me wrong. Make the middle class grow and have this country prosper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8Vt_qLhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Donald is a cute! CUTE!

They are still blaming bush Haha

i know the level of irony in this statement is mindboggling
they blamed bush for everything down to the toilet not flushing for eight years, but now that its not of their own in office its "better not blame the last guy, take responsibility for things literally before you're even in office"

if he doesn't partake in even half of the criminal activities Obama/Clinton is involved in it will be an improvement

Kek trips > OP
DESU, Bush did a couple of things wrong worth holding him accountable for. In fact, if we wanna go back, all presidents have left legacies we should hold them accountable for, and every single one of them was handed a situation that had unfolded unfairly prior to them with the exception of the first.
And you know what? We outta celebrate that first one better than we do. I don't give a shit that he wasn't the greatest military general in history, he was a military general turned President that declined being made a KING. He could've been, and chose not to be. The amount of rulers throughout history that can claim abdicating power willfully in favor of a superior system are pretty slim to nil compared to one of the best, George Washington.

Obongo, the king nigger, gets to blame everything on Faux News and evil uncle Bush, but Trump won't be able to blame the nigger for doubling the debt and staying with interest rates low for his entire presidency. Sounds good... your nigger

>Conservitard denial ITT

This one's going in the post-Trump-wasteland compilation image. Smile for the camera!

>You finally got everything you ever wanted.
Not everything, we want the western world back

>now we get to find out if they'll actually work

Most of it has already been tried on a smaller state level, and failed spectacularly. Look at Kansas, Wisconsin, and Florida. This is what makes people bang their heads against a wall.
Sam Bownback passed his "Reagan-era" tax reform in Kansas. It crippled the state's infrastructure, caused a massive budget crisis, and lowered their bond rating- making it more difficult and expensive for them to borrow money.
We know these policies don't work. Economists have been trying to say they don't work for a very long time. Even when they're tested at the state level, they fail.
But Trump supporters, and more broadly, Conservatives, put their fingers in their ears, call Krugman and Stiglitz "know-nothing Liberals" and make all sorts of excuses like, "we never actually tried cutting taxes!"
You have. It doesn't work. I would ask how many times you need to see it fail before you admit that it doesn't work, but I know from experience it doesn't matter. It's not actually about cutting taxes or creating wealth or jobs. We know Conservative policies don't accomplish that. To Conservatives, it's just about defeating their opposition. "Libs" want to raise taxes, so Conservatives have to want to cut them. Even when they know it doesn't work. It doesn't matter. It's a wedge issue like Climate Change and Abortion and everything else.
Party first, country second.

>you don't get to blame Obama

Yeah nah for most of Obama's presidency the excuse was "well the effects of presidents aren't felt until after they leave office"

You made your bed, liberals. Now sit in it. I'm glad you finally got to the bargaining stage, though. Who knows, maybe republicans might just be kind and take you up on that "don't blame Obama" thing.

I wouldn't, though.

Liberals are finally starting to care what the government does?

This is fantastic. I hope you do keep it up for the next 8 years and don't stop when your personal favorite liberal candidate takes power in the future.

Unfortunately, it's 8 years too late to start caring. Obama/Clinton warmongering has gone too far and it's going to be hard to stop what they have started and destroyed across the world.

Perhaps after Trump is finished tossing the salad, there will be an opportunity to make some positive change, but until then we need people like Trump to piss off people like you so that you will fucking pay attention to what our government has done.

they dont have everything actually,
because the fed is going to raise interrst rates, crash the economy, blame donald and the left are going to eat it up

We get all the credit, too.

but user, you still haven't shown us your delusional trump voter collage yet

let's stop pretending.

bush made a lot of consequential decisions and most of the obama administration was about mitigating the damage.

>you don't get to blame Obama or Hillary
What about Bush? That seemed to work for 8 years.

As a conservative nationalist, Trump scares me. I don't think he knows what he's doing. And I'm afraid the Republicans will fuck it up, and if that happens, I think the country is doomed beyond repair, as demographics will continue voting Democrat.

This administration is basically the last chance for conservative America.

You will be proven wrong so long as satanic jews dont try to fuck things up

Thank you!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Obama and Hillary should be prosecuted though. Treason is no joke sirs.

They will try their best.

Then the Fed will start spiking interest rates on Obama's legacy """economy""", collapse the stock market, then blame it all Trump.

I see your dirty tricks a mile away, kikes. I just hope millions others do as well.

Reasonable post from a commie, wow. Sure, I just hope the globalists in both parties allow us to.

B B B BUT THE NUCLEAR CODES

Here's something a leftist probably can't comprehend. If jewnet yellen sabotages trump there's basically nothing he can do. Fuck you're Stupid. How much control do you think a president has. OBAMA IS A NIGGER

Sounding pretty buttblasted there, Satan.

Let's pretend*

>Prove me wrong.

Easy. Pic related. Next loser please.

Obama funneled millions from the young and healthy to parasitic kike healthcare admins that have no positive effect on anything. Other than that he fucked up the middle east and race relations. AND THATS LITERALLY IT BESIDES WHAT A FUCKING NIGGER JESUS CHRIST GOD DAMMIT WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS TOPIC.

*sobs in numale*

Thank you for being reasonable, your bretheren could learn a thing or two from you.

>Just remember that the election is now over, you don't get to blame Obama or Hillary.
But we do though. You faggots blamed Bush for everything for the last 8 years.

>Implying he can't just blame Obama when shit goes wrong

>Congratulations to the Republicans, you finally got everything you ever wanted.

Let's not forget the unsung heroes here: liberals!

Thank you for aggressively pushing political correctness, tranny-acceptance, putting false rape 'victims' like Jackie Coakely and Mattress Girl on a pedestal, censoring video games, starting a police officer witch hunt with 'resisting arrest lives matter,' stealing the nomination away from Bernie Sanders because 'muh feminism,' and ostracising white people from your own party with your hateful anti-white rhetoric. The republican party truly could not have done this without you. So thank you. Thank you very much.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8Vt_qLhk

You copypasted that from /r/politics.

>one post by this id
get out bot

I'm tired out paying for Jamal and Ahmed. Fuck you and get gassed.

*jacks off benis while reading*

Talk dirty to me, OP

>Make the middle class grow and have this country prosper.

ok. i hope you'll be a good liberal and donate all that excess money you'll be keeping due to lower taxes to charity

Couldn't agree more.
Bernout.
Voted Trump.

And to add to that, it wasn't Russia. A Bernout insider leaked all your emails at the DNC. Just so you know.

The final stage... bitter acceptance?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

I wish I could respond to that video with my YouTube account without worrying about having my account shut down for my opinion.

-Signed

Russian operative

rip seth rich

you will be remembered as a true patriot who stood up to tyrants

may your blood nourish the tree of liberty and may it bear sweet fruit in your honor

are u me?

Doesn't really matter who leaked them. What matters is if they were true or not which they seem to be.

no that really wasn't the 'excuse'

for most of his presidency we were pointing out how much things were improving.

it really depends on what the president does. if Trump does nothing or essentially continues Obama's economic policies... sure whatever happens during that time is part of Obama's influence.

if Trump makes a bunch of dramatic changes like he's talking about - of course the results are on him.

don't be stupid just to be stupid.

*claps in American*

Posts like this are troll right? Like everyone knows he's got as much business interest and more accounts of fraud?

>Just remember that the election is now over, you don't get to blame Obama or Hillary.

Fuck you I don't. You niggers spent the past 8 years blaming bush for shit that happened in 2013.

I'm blaming obama for everything until 8 years from now, then I'll blame trump.

No he doesn't
get gassed

Why are democrats so passive aggressive?

Who could watch that without feeling disgust

>Anything that goes wrong is squarely on your party and we will hold you to this responsibility.
No user, you still don't get it. Everything that goes wrong will still be Obama's fault.

>Like everyone knows
Dropped.
I don't want to touch whatever you pulled out of your ass after this point in your point.

This was a pretty interesting election. It was fun seeing Trump winning against all (((odds)))).
I don't think he was a better candidate than Hillary Though. Both are assholes in their own way.

One thing is for sure, none of this matters now. I kind of like the US and I wish that everything goes well for them. Not only for the next 4 years but indefinitely.

And for some Sup Forumslacks' sanity, I hope that Trump doesn't fuck anyone over. 2016 was a great year.

Can't wait to throw you in the gas chamber

Yep. We tribal now you subhumans. Whites didn't have it until 2016. Liberals woke is up too soon. DEUS VULT. HERE COME THE GAS CHAMBERS KIKES.

>none of this matters now.
Like hell it doesn't. Now we meme LePen into office, and Greet, and Frauke. This train had better not even slow down, or it's on you, Pierre.

Or make the wealthy rich, destroy all the protection for the middle and lower class form exploitation and pollution, and enact a constitutional convention that turn America into an outright Plutocracy in which we have no rights.

Once they conquer Amercia, the world is next.

Nope. you're dumb and fucked.
Goodbye.

you think business dealings are on the same level as murder, selling influence to foreign governments, and probable involvement in a massive international pedo ring?

Thank you. Please allow us to work. We'll make you proud.

They never have an answer for the pizza party shit. They always gloss over it or call it faked while simultaneously accepting everything else in the leaks as real.

Fucking morons.

you got the wrong idea user
we're crashing this country
with no survivors

Prove me wrong:
>(((Yellen))).
/thread

>Prove me wrong.

At least you're a lefty with enough sense to say that we need time to put our money where our mouths have been. Your fellow brethren are mostly retards, but I'll let you slide for now.

WHAT COUNTRY?

STATES RIGHTS NOW!

>tfw blame Bush for 8 years