You guys don't really believe the holocaust never happened right?

You guys don't really believe the holocaust never happened right?

There is plenty of proof it did happen and 60 million Jews died

It didn't but I wish it did

And hitler approved of Islam. The Saudi Arabian conspiracy has come full circle in their self anointed quest to spread Islam or watch and laugh from their ivory towers at peasants fighting for them, as Ottomans traditionally do.

Fuck Turks and islam

Non Nobis Domine amicus. DEUS VULT!

>proof
The victors write history. It's in America's best interest to make sure Germans never rise again by making nationalism taboo.

That being said, it did happen, but not as we're told.

FAKE NEWS

>60 million Jews died
i wish

>listening to a man named Schilling

Nationalism is Liberty incarnated and instilled into every soul born of that land. It's our right as freedom loving defenders of Liberty to defend one's pride in their nation, it is wrong however to put foreign ideologies which have resulted in nothing but bloodshed ahead of those people, forcing them to fight in wars they've never seen brought to their doorstep.

But Islam is on our doorstep waging war in Europe you AmeriCUNT.

Post some proof then, faggot. I'll wait.

You dirty rat turncoat atrocity and genocide denying master of cock.

The holocaust was just fake news designed to make you think Hitler was the badguy when in reality he was just trying to prevent the rise of terror groups like ISIS ect

it never happened, but we want it to happen again.

Oh v... That is anti-Semitic man. You owe Israel some aid for the the tragedy during ww2.

>60 million
You anti-Semitic shitlord

It never happened.
Now get back in the oven Andrew!

>and 60 million Jews died
i always thought it was funny how more jews died in europe than lived in europe

>60 million
I wish

only 60 million? do you want to lose your good goy points? it was 60 gorilion goy and don't forget it.

you misremember, goldstein. As every good jew knows and remembers with fear and epileptic seizures that it was 600 gorillion.

I can totally understand though, the horrible event wanting to make you remember it was less and I don't blame you for this.

Fucker, it was 60 gazillion and you know it.