ITT: We come up with way to avoid the upcoming draft

ITT: We come up with way to avoid the upcoming draft.

Me: Collegefag

Me: First post best post

>mfw flat feet

Leaf it to me

College is no longer a deferment.. only deferments are serious medical or pysvhological issues, convicted felon, civil servant or essential worker.

keeping memeing until its whites vs browns then we can all be happily drafted

Living in the wilderness, going from town to town until the war is over

this too lol

Me: no fingers

No longer exempt, you will be taken

Not a US citizen

Me: Australian

Are you exempt if asthma is on your medical record?

just say that you identify as a woman

Every kid these days has psychological issues, so there's a nice out for a bunch of people.

fpbp

Ulcerative colitis
Honestly I'd prefer to be healthy and drafted. This shit fucks my life up.

>i'm gay
>i'm genderfluid
>i took a lot of lsd in my youth

all of these will work

>or essential worker
:) Feels good to have a clearance job

don't worry your country is practically a war zone already

I would fight. Although my vision is complete shit so I don't know if they'd take me.

I would willingly join the draft and blow myself up with a grenade first chance I get in front of as many people as possible. Put it in my mouth and pull the pin. Everyone just sees my jaw explode

be older than 21. And Draft for what? China? All we have to do is pin them in the main land and have new bro in arms Russia contain them on the other side and we're good. Navy will recruit a bit and we'll still have a volunteer force. With any luck the Marines will be allowed to sate their blood lust and everyone is happy.

I already served 8 years.

This. Dumb burgers.

No longer exempt, you will be taken

Draft age is 35

>dodging the draft
I hope you get hit by a car and are permanently paralyzed from the neck down you filthy rat coward

The military has plenty non-combat positions to fill.

I have dyslexia/visual processing disorder and bad vision along with a history of six eye surgeries to correct muscle problems in my eyes. I have muscle spasms when stressed. Would I still be drafted/allowed to be in active duty?

Not in the US it wont. The ban on gays in the military was ended by Obama 3 years ago

Where my wheezy bros at

>sore feet

I'm a collegefag in MS with a BS in mechanical engineering... I think I'm safe from holding a gun. I'll be more useful elsewhere.

They just have to point you in the right direction and tell you to pull the trigger. It's easier to kill people if you can't see them anyway. There's plenty of paper pushing and latrine cleaning to do, you wont necessarily be in combat.

The fuck? I thought it was 25.

Army Medical board would determine if you would get a wavier

I turn 27 in April

That's no fun

I used to have asthma when I was younger, but I outgrew it. My lungs are still weak from it though. Not sure if they would still draft me.

Don't cut yourself on that edge Mohammed.

Flatfoot

Autism

Obese

Huff paint/mentally incapacitated

Kill yourself

That's assuming they make it that far into the lottery. Kids go first, they bounce back easier/

gonna use the ole 'i'm too old' ploy

think they'll buy it on account of how old i am

You could kys

My back is completely fucked. I doubt they'd take me.

>collie kids getting out of work and war

Real people wouldn't let this happen.

Depends on how bad it is/ also need of men. During WW1/ww2 they took men up to 45 and men who were half blind etc, needed to fill in support roles. 20 men for 1 infantrymen.

-12 myopia

Also just turned 28 2 months ago.

I'm a girl
with a real vaginer and everything

If you had a prescription after age 13 it's a disqualification. It destroyed my dream of being a navy pilot and then astronaut.

>Depression
>A.D.D.
>Scoliosis

I was wrong it's 36. Originally it was 26 but it was raised.

If you have specific skills that they think the army needs they can draft you up to 45.

no you're not

>All the alpha jock Americans get drafted
>Get killed
>The autistic betas are declared ineligible due to mental health issues
>America's next generation is filled with low-test, autistic faggots with shit genes
>America is ripe for takeover
>Donald Trump's America

You think you can just meme me into office and not do your part? Think again.

Why would you want to avoid the draft ? The alternative is a lifetime of wage slavery and bitchy women.

Years of psychiatric treatment.

>dyslexia
off to the Marines with you, they need someone who can kinda read

i already did my 8 years. also, didn't see a single warzone. spent most of my time drinking beer in japan and europe.

took my GI bill and got an engineering degree and now i have a cushy ass department of the interior gig.

AIDS

We also need to point out that if there is ever a draft, things have gotten to the point where the majority of "disqualifiers" will have been waived long before.

Once you reach the point of a general national draft the military is really just looking for people to throw in the meat grinder. That would include anyone in the US, citizen or not.

There has been a lot of debate and the general consensus is if you are in the US or a territory, and you are of legal age, legal resident or illegal alien, you are eligible for service

University of Science, Math and Culture

and here I thought the lifetime of wage slavery and bitchy women was the reward for surviving the war and the draft and preserving the union

>Exempting people with shitty genes from military

who's bright idea was this?

they should be frontline infantry

Hooah, 7 years here, 6 months Merchant Marines too.

wouldn't you rather suicide-bomb a basketball american crowd?

Its always been 35 and was raised to 36 a few years ago. If you have specific skills, or things get rough (like the Stop Loss program years) the age jumps to 45. During WW2 toward the end, the age was eliminated totally (mainly for the need of doctors, but it applied across the board)

Mostly deaf in one ear due to skin tumor and can't tell which direction noises come from

Woot!

Women now must register for selective service.

You wanted to be equal. Now you are

I go on Sup Forums so I probably have a severe mental disorder.

flat feet won't see action, but will be given other positions or will be put in the navy

too many seizures and duis to join the army. can't get me, niggers.

Don't run away stupid FUCK. Fight for us! Leave it all on the field. Pick up some medals of honor and shoot sand niggers!

also my great-grandfather cut off his right index finger to avoid wwi so I might do the same

family traditions and all that

medical exemption

they wouldn't take me even if I volunteered

If a draft ever happened and bodies were needed they'd start accepting everybody bar those institutionalized

welp im out of ideas lol

Hope I die soon fighting a long war would be bullshit especially if I don't agree with it

I was going to pretend to be Russian... But then I thought about how I would then get camped

Already in. Three years left of my contract. Sign up now to get the good jobs

> Paper pushing and latrine cleaning
I guess I'd be in IT security, since France recently put IT issues in the army in the highlights. I have the according diploma, but goddamnit, my hemoglobine rarely is over 7. Norm for me is 7-13.

What is it.....

Disqualification from a failed attempt to join so they're going to have to start lowering standards quite a bit.

I've already served and was discharged honorably so I'm out of the draft pool.

epilepsy

>During WW2 toward the end, the age was eliminated totally (mainly for the need of doctors, but it applied across the board)

The Seabee's were created from a group of middle aged tradesmen.

John Wayne made a movie about it. has Fred from I Love Lucy.

>tfw overweight 5'5
i get to live while all the /fit/ chads go off to die

I have a felony for drug trafficking and I can easily get myself addicted to heroin. Would that work?

>would being a drug addict get you out?

45 years old

This is actually a fairly true statement. During WW1 and WW2 a lot of men would actually enlist so they had a shot at a job they wanted or a non-combat role.

If you are drafted 98 times out of 100, you are sent to the infantry

How does the draft work anyway? Do we get to pick which branch of the military we go to, or do they just randomly assign people? I'm assuming they don't drug test at that point.

I don't know if I could even serve with that kind of eyesight. The lenses on my glasses costs $500 alone.

Thank god I can't run.

They take lasik waivers now. Just get your eyes zapped.

fuck that im enlisting in the navy the day im eligible (on too many meds, need to ease up off those)