How would an election debate between these two look?

How would an election debate between these two look?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
youtube.com/watch?v=_155aPswz1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be hilarious!!
Praise Kek!!

Can trudeau even debate I always think of him as a guy who can't do much else but look good.

conservative jew vs liberal jew

trudeau is already done, everything he touches turns to a shit sandwich

O'Leary would crush Trudeau but I still want kellie to be the next prime minister

Trudeau probably couldn't even debate his way into having non-cuckold sex with "his" wife

Can we vote O'Leary for next PM? Can he be our Trump?

>Justin, stop, stop. Let me tell you a story. There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.

While you celebrate Christmas my father is dead. No family for Christmas. Fuck you all.

The debates will look like Trump vs Jeb. Maybe Justin will have better luck with the turtles.

please read this fucking article if you people want to keep posting about that rat shit o'leary

nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career

It doesn't matter. All Canadian females are going to squirt with every retarded statement this faggot comes up with.

Godzilla vs. Bambi

I thought women liked uber-masculine assholes. At least that's what the memes told me.

No he can't

Brilliant

> didn't end it properly

I'm out

Not in politics.

LMAO fucking nice

WHATS STOPPING ME FROM TAKING YOUR SYRUP AND CRUSHING YOU LIKE THE BUG G YOU ARE

Why don't they like them in politics, but do like them otherwise? This faggot said that women are squirting over Trump: youtube.com/watch?v=_155aPswz1o

Delet naow

globalist jew vs globalist jew

well, he's wrong.

holy shit

make canada great again

what do they all have to point at the sky constantly with their index finger?
Is it some sort of secret society shit?

The wrong stuff vs mrs faggot

Come up with your own

>A long time ago as a young man I was walking through Central Park by my lonesome. It was a beautiful night, light sounds of the city passing by, but otherwise quiet. As I strolled throughout the park toward my apartment I heard the muffled sounds of a woman screaming, and just a few yards away from me I came across a half nude woman with two men on top of her. We briefly made eye contact and I could see a look of complete desparation in her gaze, a call for help. I kept on walking. Her muffled screams got louder as she realized that there was no hero of this story, no one to save her from the arms of the men viciously having their way with her. She was a lost cause. I knew that even if I tried to help her there was nothing I could do to stop those men. Canada, you are that woman I couldn't help. And because of that, I'm out.

Trudeau out-debated Harper, who'd been around the block a few times.

But with these two highly irratating figures in the race, it would only hand the election to the NDP. By default whoever they pick as their next leader would be the next Jack Layton -- as long as they don't fuck it up (like they usually do).

Retarded.

Jordon Peterson would ride in on a moose and shit stomp both of them.

> gets crushed by a football player

The majority of White women voted for Trump. The women in your pic related are being dragged down by nigger and spic women.

but aren't black and hispanic women also attracted to alpha males?

if PUA was right, trump should have won more women than men.

Really makes you think...

One would smoke crack and the other would smoke cock.

But black and hispanic women also fell for muh drumpf raycis maymay. Even if they are attracted to Trump, they are also afraid of getting deported or lynched.

Aww fuck. I thought it was Rob Ford in the thumbnail.

Trudeau is a faggot with the charm of a retarded do good elementary teacher and O'Leary is a sleazy kike. greed oozing off of him.

To his credit, this is because he's a fucking HS DRAMA TEACHER. Talk shit all you want, as it's rightfully deserved, but the fucker knows how to act. :/

Kevin O'LEARY is Irish-Lebanese. The Lebanese makes him look Jewish.

These are fucking delicious memes

He's just put his hat in the ring for Conservative leadership. So... maybe.