Ask someone about to be involuntarily moved to a pscy ward anything. No pol for è weeks wAAAA

Ask someone about to be involuntarily moved to a pscy ward anything. No pol for รจ weeks wAAAA

Are you crazy?

Yes. And racist and autistic. Cried when I find out no computer for 3 weeks

5150?

Congrats op, you are just like majority of Sup Forums

Get a lawyer.

I think taking a break will be good for you

> Cried when I find out no computer for 3 weeks

You need to be in there

are you schizo?

but.. why?

A leaf...

Uncontrollable anxiety and depression

You told someone you were suicidal, didn't you? In practice I don't think anyone gets involuntarily committed unless they do that.

stay strong burgerbro, print some memes out for your time afk

Seriously do this. Because you dun fucked up. You're going to play hell trying to leave now. Good luck, user. You'll need it.

ive done 2 5150s, straight jacket, tranquilizer, the whole ordeal.

OP, keep books for your sanity and comply as much as your heart can take, if you want to get out in 72 hours. and socialize, because you probably wont ever meet people that crazy again.

I was in one for a while too, best thing to do when you go in is to play the game. Socialize if possible, act like the happiest fucker in the world. Act like the drugs are working, the sooner you'll get out.

saying your going to murder people can get you in there but theres a lot of ifs and buts

just say you want to kys and hurt the people who wanna stop you. you don't need to act the part. unless you just want booty juice. also comply with any guards there . they dont want to fuck you up but they will.

You must lie to your assigned counselor and tell her that you hear no voices and are not suicidal in addition to this

kek will help you

OP, whats your situation?

usually these things are spontaneous and they lock you in before you run away. why did they give you time to dwell on it?

Also, forgot something, don't walk around like a fucking zombie wandering the halls all the time. Go to the therapy sessions, talk with the nurses, all the shit like that. Act like a normie and you'll be out in 72 hours to 5 days easy.

fuck going in there though i spent my whole life acting normal so my family dont put me there

well as long as your family doesn't say they are taking you to red lobster at around 9pm at night and drops you off at one kek

This thread reminds me of a situation I was in
>be senior in high school
>taking AP calc
>class is hard and boring
>write jokes on notes an pass them to my gf to alleviate the boredom
>jokingly write "kill me" on one of them
>leave it on floor and forget about it
>libshit teacher finds it after class, tells the principal
>principal freaks out, calls the cops
>three squad cars show up to my house
>try and explain it was a joke
>get taken to a crisis center and put on a 72hr hold