THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS THE FAR RIGHT GUYS!

THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS THE FAR RIGHT GUYS!

I'm going to start carrying around a pepe card so whenever I perform heinous criminal acts I can just leave the pepe calling card and all the attention will be shifted towards the alt-right

(((Andelman)))

Give one good reason not to gas the (((news)))?

Seriously, the (((news))) is in a total death spiral.

get rid of politicians and media and then and ONLY then can the problem be solved.

I'm going to keep saying it until it catches on with Sup Forums. If the left wants to get in bed with the Islamic terrorists so much and call any opposition to being murdered by these people "far-right"... Then it's time we rebranded terrorism...

It's "far-left" terrorism. Far-left extremists. Far-left groups.

You are missing a someone... (((them))).

I guess it wasn't such a good idea to ostracize white people within their own countries after all.

What's the source for that quote?

Holocaust when?

Read this last paragraph from the article and try not to rage:

>This is the ultimate danger of terror attacks. Reasonable men and women must recognize them for what they are -- an effort to drain what is left of democracy from our nations. As President-elect Donald Trump begins to focus on how to respond, he should understand that support for moderation and unity will defeat those who prefer to divide each of us. A populist agenda, in contrast, will only strengthen and embolden our enemies.

>assault on democracy
this is starting to sound like cold war red menace shit
did we become the commies?

>truck kills

Literally
>if you kill your enemies they win.

The way these liberals think is so weird. If they don't win in a democratic election, they blame some event or interference that "interfered" with the election or didn't make it legitimate, like a terror attack, or hacking, or whatever. If any of these right-wing parties in Europe win coming up, liberals will say they're not legitimate because most people were motivated by recent events. They think the only legitimate outcome is where they win.

>Was it terrorism?

>populist

They keep using this word. Do they mean listening to the will of the people?

>Then it's time we rebranded terrorism...

>changing words to fit your agenda

Literal SJW tactic

Don't fall to their level user

>be me
>be flying in to berlin around christmas
>going to visit family in poland

am i gonna be ded Sup Forums?

It's not about falling to their level it's about giving them a taste of their own fucking medicine for once. Play by the rules the cheaters set.

That's what you get with a participation trophy culture.

Honestly it's boring beating them with their own tactics at this point.

They don't even appreciate the nuance.

They mean caring about dead peasants.

The left ARE terrorists. And they all need to be branded as terrorists or at least sympathisers.

The media covered clashes here at peaceful marches against Islam etc where the left have shown up to protest violently. They blatantly lie about "right wing violence" showing footage of people in black with their face covered chucking bottles etc. This is immediately following footage of each side, the the right carrying flags, all with their faces visible, the left in black and covered. You'd have to be retarded to miss it. (Most normies).

The left are violent. And it's time to lump liberals in too.

Do guys like you deliberately ignore or misrepresent arguments, or are you just stupid?

The point isn't that there's no connection between Islam and terrorism. It's that there IS a strong connection between social isolation and extremism. We try not to isolate and marginalize people so they aren't susceptible to extreme indoctrination.

The end result is the belief that, if you characterize Muslims, and in particular young Muslim men as terrorists, you ostracize them and make it more likely they will be drawn to a group that feeds on that isolation: terrorists. Meanwhile, if you effectively isolate white kids by bullying the shit out of them, they can become Harris, Klebold, Roof, Breivik, Lanza, McVeigh, or other "lone wolves". Hell, a feeling of increasing discontent towards the political establishment led to the alt-right, a bunch of juvenile shitbirds who managed to effectively congregate around an extremist agenda to elect a wholly incompetent buffoon for the lulz.

>be european
>get ran over

Not wanting your countrymen to be murdered by a desert cult makes you far-right now

People can protest peacefully and still be hateful pieces of shit. If I peacefully stood in front of you insulting you, your family, and your people, it would be your legal right to react with violence and claim the defense of provocation. Can it with this "we were protesting peacefully" shit when what's being espoused is nothing less than vitriol.

The idea is that people then say it's not a Muslim or Islamic issue

I want an FNC so bad ;_;

Just call them traitors then laws needn't apply to them.

Are they scared that the right will reach its breaking point and go on a rampage that will make ww2 look like a tea party?

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm done playing their fucking game. I'm done playing their label-lumping bullshit. If they want to play that propaganda game, we play it right back at them until they get a fucking clue.

What you've done just there is effectively put meat on the barebones and logically incoherent argument that shitty meme was made to reject. The argument you just made isn't the argument the meme is a rebuttal against because people don't make your argument out in the wild. They just parrot bullshit they've heard off of the media and never try and link their arguments into a coherent worldview because they are dumb.

Secondly, your revised argument is still dumb. Lebanese Muslim immigrants have committed 80% of all terrorist everything in Australia. Are they REALLY the ONLY disenfranchised group of young people in the country? What about all the unemployed white people? We've got youth unemployment approaching 20%, but somehow there are no communist revolutions occurring in the inner cities. No school shootings. You can say "other categories of mass killing exist" but you ignore all fucking proportionality. Yes, other categories do exist, but nowhere near the same scale. School shootings vary across countries - the US has more than we do. Violent crime varies too. All of this varies because it depends on a number of complex socioeconomic factors. You know what doesn't vary? Terrorism.

If there are Muslims you WILL have terrorist attacks. Doesn't matter how much you dump into integrating them, doesn't matter how good your economy is performing, literally every country with Muslims always has Muslim terrorists. That's because the only factor involved in predicting Muslim terrorism, is Muslims.

>The left are violent
Amd theu are masters of psychological projection

Everything they claim the right to be is just a representation of themselves including hating the poor being racist sexist etc

The ideology of the left is the ideology of "knowing what's best for everyone else" and forcing them to act like the left thinks they should act and because they truly believe this any means justifys their ends which is why you see the left defending such horrors such as the Soviets Castro pol pot Mao etc.

If you offend me with your speech I can resort to violence.
Sorry Trudeau, we don't live under Sharia law in my country.

#notallleafs - We don't all support this feeble-minded garbage. The left have become vile bullies at best.

when you consider that reality is formed by inbound information,
you will understand that more than half our nation was brainwashed this cycle.
they really believe we just elected hitler.
that is their reality,
it's not just bullshit they spew because they're butthurt.
this isn't over, we have a serious fucking problem to solve.
the brainwashers need to be found & outed.
if what they're doing isn't illegal it needs to be made so.

>Populism is divisive

The newspeak is just getting worse and worse.

>Give one good reason not to gas the (((news)))?

Gas is expensive and impractical.
Bullets are cheap.

>it would be your legal right to react with violence

Wrong.

>when what's being espoused is nothing less than vitriol

Who gets to decide what is "vitriol"? You SJWs think anyone disagreeing with you about anything is "vitriol", so I don't think you're qualified to make that judgment call.

LEAF BTFO

So if social isolation leads to violence, why import thousands of men with common values with the host country? They are bound to become violent, and are especially prone to radicalization when islam is involved. We have got to a stage where if we continue with naive attitudes like yours, we are just going to have a bigger problem years down the line.

>If I peacefully stood in front of you insulting you, your family, and your people, it would be your legal right to react with violence and claim the defense of provocation.

If you stood there peacefully calling me and my family a bunch of faggots I'd laugh at you and go about my day. Resorting to violence over simple words is the action of niggers.

The problem is, lieberals and kikes have distorted the language to fit their agendas. Impeding my travel, holding me hostage, spitting upon me, and screaming in my face while calling for my death is not "peaceful" no matter now many times Kikel McKikerson and KikeNN says so.

Killing a liberal or a nigger being "peaceful" is justifiable and legal self-defense in over 30 states. As it should be.

>day of the rake when

I will tell you this I'm an anti social NEET who is happy being alone and isolated but if I was a muslim and I unironically believed that martyrdom would grant me entrance to Heaven then I would have gone out and blown myself up already since that would be the rational thing to do. Defending Islam is retarded. Kick them all out.

Breivik and roof felt socially isolated because their governments and countrymen pandered to shitskins and leftist terrorist sympathisers. So what would you have us do? Have a a fucking hug breivik day?

>DONT YOU GET IT? TERRORISTS WANT YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF.jpg

fake news

This arguement is why Sup Forumstards are uniquely qualified to talk about this shit. If we were shitskins, 90% of us on here would have already blew ourselves up.

>The point isn't that there's no connection between Islam and terrorism. It's that there IS a strong connection between social isolation and extremism. We try not to isolate and marginalize people so they aren't susceptible to extreme indoctrination.

But our point is that we don't want them and do not give a shit about what their social status are. That they are here, and that morons are trying to bring more here, is what's wrong in this whole situation.

Most people on the right don't realize this, say much less people on the left, but the problem with Islam is not violence, it's that it's a complete political system on open competition with our own. Anyone that does not act in accordance with that fact is a traitor.

Terrorism is one part of that overall picture.

>I unironically believed that martyrdom would grant me entrance to Heaven

Next to nobody believes going out and killing random people makes you a martyr and even more people are unsure about the whole thing to begin with.

This

literally never

FUCK, liberal ideals for diversity is a God Damn ploy for the Party to undermine the Will and Rights of actual citizens to control the population and certainly control the votes. Fucking Christ i Swear on everything Holy if you cant see how everything liberal idealism comes from its about control, power and money. Bring in millions of immigrants, for one purpose, votes and chaos. If your a fucking liberal i swear to God your a mental deficient human who deserves a double slap from my name is nobody.

Who gives a fuck why they do it. Make excuses all you like, just know you are doing their work for them. Literal traitor.

>assault on democracy
man those kikes hate democracy don't they

Ya you dont understand the Power of Religion. 20 year old fucking punk. Not surprisingly your a Canadian faggot.

Any reaction other than condemning a terrorist attack as a result of it happening silently approves the legitimacy of the attack.

Pls let us meme Russia nuking Germany into reality.

Sorry to the handful of non-cucked Germans here, but it's for the greater good, I'm sure you understand.

they can feel ostracized all they want in their own desert shitholes

>The point isn't that there's no connection between Islam and terrorism
sure... and there is no connection between your brain and reality.

Yes

It would be nice to read the news amd be outraged by events rather than their shitty writing.
This author is paid to feed into the internet echo chamber at any rate. He ain't exactly getting a prize for this work either.

dont play their word games. you are legitimizing their bullshit when you fall into their word game trap. Call an islamic terror attack exactly what it is.

Can you read? He never said there wasn't a connection.

>tfw all this shit just keeps pouring oil on the fire

I was born and raised muslim. I even got expelled from public school and ended up going to an Islamic school.

Sam hyde

So do you believe in sharia law, or are you a "muslim" who doesn't believe in the central ideologies of their own religion?

In practice probably a "muslim" which kind of makes me a hypocrite but whatever.

If you die in Jihad you are granted entrance to Heaven, right?

Then find something to Jihad about and go to Heaven, simple. If I was a muslim I would have blown myself up long ago. It's like how discovering biological immortality is the only rational pursuit in life from an atheist point of view. Not much to think about.

Yes which is why the truck driver in Nice did it even though he was an awful muslim. I was just saying next to nobody believes that. Hell considering how many musims are in Nice he probably killed some too. Even disgruntled white people often convert and start waging Jihad. A young man who lost his mother when he was young converted and was plotting to blow up a train a while back but was busted by the RCMP and ended up blowing himself up. Luckily nobody got hurt.