Why is reddit so liberal?

Fuck I hate that place.

Because when you make the first post on reddit, it isn't the best post

Smarter people post on reddit. Sup Forums is only for dumbfuck rednecks who think they're "blue pilled".

A

FUCKING

LEAF

that's not true at all. smart forums strive to be echo chambers so the users come back. in this case Sup Forums and reddit are equally shitty, both pandering in a way to their audience. but Sup Forums won't delete your posts for being "too offensive" if you have a differing opinion people will attack you sure but you also get a chance to make your point.

reddit is very censor-y

>Impeach

It's like they don't even know what words mean.

...you mean red pilled leaf. If you are going to call a board dumb at least don't call them the opposite of what they are.

>Be newfag
>see people saying stuff about niggers and kikes
>no criticism of these people
>found my home

>
I'll bet you're the same shitposter.

Because it is filled with literal retards. Seriously, reddit gives yahoo answers a run for its money in terms of the sheer stupidity of its users.

you mean normal?

>Leaf

>aBoringDystopia

If that's not something about the modern political scene I'm kind of interested.

normality is a meme.

What gave it away?

It's the mods enacting censorship.

>Reddit's largest demographic is young white males

Really makes you think

Welcome, newfriend.

FUCK DRUMPF

OP:
>Why is reddit so liberal?
>Fuck I hate that place.
CANADAKEK:
>Smarter people post on reddit. Sup Forums is only for dumbfuck rednecks who think they're "blue pilled".
The very next 3 post:
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
Every fucking time. Sup Forums needs to range-ban Canada to keep those idiots where they belong, plebbit!

Because it's not anonymous, and all their normie friends can see. It's also closely monitored.
Sieg heil and go to jail.

Reddit was created by numales for numales.

It's starting to turn. All the muslim attacks are pushing the moderates (liberals) into more conservative positions. Left wing censorship is accelerating the process

it was more conservative until their admin Spaz "fixed" it, meaning that none of the Trump subreddits ever see the front page of /r/all

did that faggot really link the Simpsons chowder scene?

fuck I hate reddit, everything is a fucking quip or pop culture reference

It was always a liberal hellhole. r/the_donald is huge but they always spam their upvotes to get to the front page. There's still way more libcucks on r/politics

Liberalism is very mainstream, Reddit is full of self loathing white people
>see r/srs and r/blackpeopletwitter

Because reddit is a hivemind site due to its voting system. Whatever is societally acceptable to people in teens~twenties will be the norm on reddit, as people will upvote people who have the same opinion as them and downvote those who are challenging it.