youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8
youtube.com/watch?v=zH0pu5lHmlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'M RAGING REEEEE

first post best post

>GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL REEE
>THE EARTH IS GETTING HOTTER WE'RE ALL GONNA BURN UP
>WE ARE EVOLVING MORE BODY FAT TO ADAPT TO THIS

This looks like it was written by somebody who puts a coat on in the summer time

SCURVY IS MAKING A COME BACK FOLKS

I honestly cannot get mad at land whales, MORBID obesity is the one degeneracy that guarantees your comeuppance. You cannot get pregnant when you are that fat, you live span is cut in half. I say, let them eat cake.

im raging that anyone thinks thats a women.

Obesity is genetic, they can't help it.

I'd like to see one person on this board prove this man wrong.

This pisses me off for multiple reasons, namely that I was borderline obese as a teen and when I see these fucking lazy fat sacks of shit not only patting themselves on the back (or trying since they can't fucking reach that far due to their gelatinous mass), but JUSTIFYING it, holy fuck do I get triggered.

Being fat is a fucking illness, a constant state of illness, and these fucks would rather suck their own dicks and derive pride in something that has no business being associated with pride. Makes me fucking sick.

These threads like the ylyl ones are the reason I left Reddit. Thanks guys.

thats some abby winters shit

daaayum fucking REKT

Ha ha holy shit

yep, me too. was 125 pounds overweight from 19 - 22. realized the fat slob i became and decided to lose the weight by simply cutting back what i ate and ran on my treadmill for ~40 minutes a day just to get my blood pumping. lost all the extra weight and then some after six months. kept it off since.

how can i except respect from anyone when i didn't even respect myself? that realization is what did it for me. well that and the fact even fat women don't want a fat man.

>except
expect*

I don't know which one made me angrier, so I'll just say both.

The black police man gets me the most because it's clear he's spent his whole life trying not to be a stereotype and to be better than his surroundings but the liberals refuse to let him be more.

if obesity isn't a disease, then its an intentional habit so stop fucking eating you fat fucking whale

It's a genetic condition, no different than being tall.

...Jesus that better not be real.

no fucking way.

I WAS PROMISED RAGE, NOT NAUSEA

i cringed

>inability to exert any self-control
>"evolution"

HOLY FUCK, we need to start shooting liberals now, they've gone full retard and are becoming a danger to themselves.

I lost on your pic, OP.

>weight is genetic
>gender is a social construct
can't wait for trump to purge these fucks

I want to sit these people down in psychiatric evaluation sessions, I legitimately want to figure out how they make these insane mental gymnastics leaps to come to these conclusions.

the west corrupts everything it sees

funny how obese women never talk about, or post drawings about being with a fellow fat man. its always demanding or fantasizing about a skinny man.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8

>Tell child that everything they have ever loved will be taken from them if X happens
>Child now dislikes X

Wow, what a fucking shock.

AT ONE POINT GUYS
GUYS
MY BOOTS WERE COMPLETELY SUBMERGED IN WATER
YOU GUYS
THEY WERE COMPLETELY
S U B M E R G E D

Bitch never been duck hunting befo

I just want to take them on a helicopter ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=zH0pu5lHmlc

They are right though. Ethnocentrism is a strictly dominant strategy over humanitarianism in prisoners dilemma cooperation games, which racial cooperation likely is.

She should just kill herself but some other sjw would call it part of rape culture

Well, shit. That's disgusting and rage filling. Thank you America, now I remember why I have a love/hate relationship with you.