Alt-Righters unironically worship an ancient Egyptian deity who they believe communicates through image board post...

>Alt-Righters unironically worship an ancient Egyptian deity who they believe communicates through image board post numbers

>Furthermore they confuse their own memes and get "Kek" and "Pepe the Frog" mixed up such as accompanying posts like "praise kek" with pictures of Pepe the Frog.

Jesus christ. You're all so pathetic and autistic, it's kinda cute actually.

It's almost refreshing to know that Trump was voted in because of mentally retarded children who lack moral agency, such as yourselves... the notion that sane and intelligent people would vote for him would cause me to doubt the moral integrity of the American people. Thank you for putting my mind at ease.

It's funny because being obsessed by meaningless patterns of numbers is heavily associated with autism spectrum disorders.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/electoral-college-meets-to-formally-elect-trump-amid-protests.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you lost hahahahahahahahahahaha

>alt-righters

Stopped reading. What an embarrassment considering the flag you're posting under.

Lrn2Engrish

And yet the right just can't stop winning.

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

Praise Kek

OP is a faggot.

we won bitch

wait hold on

you want to know something even funnier

you lost to *us*.

how fucking awful do you have to be

Sage Sage

Don't reply fuckers just another shill

Sage

Do not reply

Sage

Check em

settle down ahmed mahmood

Chick dm

>thinks literally all of Trump's voters browse this shit-hole
>mfw kek desu

In /qa/ they said get threads are over anyway in Sup Forums so just report every kek thread you see.

>when a leaf makes a fpbp

>unironically

Sage

I fucking love it

DELET THIS

There is no God but Kek, and Pepe is His prophet.

fail

your phony god doesn't exist, blumpkin

>britbongs legitimately worship the Earl of Grey

>taking a meme seriously

Here's an updated photo from the last few days btw.

Nice knowin ya friendo

There is one God, and Pepe is his prophet.

okay but trump is president lmao

shadilay

Shadilay (pbuh)

>"Kek" and "Pepe the Frog"
we channel kek through pepe you bumbling retard, using any other frog symbols is verboten

Fuck off brit fag. Take your limey dick and enjoy your autist cousins asshole. Sound like a remain cunt. Should hang you and your worthless family.

OP is a fag who will die in a fiery crash. Kek wills it.

I GOT YOU SENPAI

youre really reaching for material

go prep the bull, Owen

Well it's working isn't it?

>implying the alt-right exists

durr autism

whatever you lost we won
g'day to you mate

>left wingers unironically try to cast spells and make food that'll help them win elections with spirit cooking

see i can do it too

The day of reckoning will come soon enough. And when it does, Kek will show no mercy on them. For they have shown none to us.

Shadilay.

You are no match for weaponized autism. It is the way of the future.

>not realizing Kek (ie. Eris) is the Queen of chaos
>not realizing what discordianism is
>not worshipping entropy
Try harder.

>we're autistic, retarded, racist, hateful, bigoted, xenophobic, sexist, homophobic FUCKING WHITE MALES who believe in a magic frog
>you still fucking lost to us in a landslide

Want to know how I know meme magic is real, faggot?

>say it with me...you lost...your a loser..kys.

all of this is supposedly stupid, yet you're here posting.

You are a pathetic human that wishes you had a fraction of the talent the average Sup Forums user has.

Them Sup Forumspies ARE adorable!
They'd make good landmine testers.
But supporting a war criminal for president isn't much better.

>unironically

That's where you're wrong, fuck buddy. Everyone takes this seriously because we pretend to so hard and it's soooo fucking funny because we know the big secret that makes it all a joke.

I mean for god's sake, your ideology is so weak internet trolls who worship a fucking frog are assuming direct control through shitposting.

Sad!

You just fucked up the autism spectrum's bell curve.

OP BTFO

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/electoral-college-meets-to-formally-elect-trump-amid-protests.html

Understandably long day for you faggot.

>the notion that sane and intelligent people would vote for him would cause me to doubt the moral integrity of the American people.

We voted against endless wars in the middle east, open borders that are used by non-citizens to exploit our welfare and undercut our poorest citizens job prospects, and against the muslim nightmare that has descended upon Europe. We voted against political correctness and BLM burning our cities down. We voted against the lefts cultural assault on the race that settled this country, founded its institutions, and changed the world.

Yes faggot...don't ever doubt our moral integrity because its always a guns reach away you fucking cuck. Now don't say anything too harsh about the refugees or you might just get arrested.

Europe is a fucking joke. Im glad we sent you fuckers packing.

>any alteration of Trump's last name

That's like shitting yourself in public. Very embarrassing and cringeworthy.

We're all so pathetic and autistic that we schlonged your candidate into losing despite billions in financial backing and illegal favours from thugs in high places.

I think if Kek is real, it's the same metaphysical essence as god or an aspect of the trilogy.

Consider the following. The bible tries to explain the world by way of donkeys and hay and sackcloth. I don't know how the fuck a donkey works. I saw one a few times at the zoo and on people's ranches and shit.

I get memes. Like the bible needs an update, maybe this is it.

Or like it's not real but we could be writing the new culture. We're the counter-culture right now. In 30 years people will be walking around dressed like us in MAGA hats on Halloween going "look at me, I'm an alt-right! Shadilay! Praise Pepe the Kek!"

That shit doesn't get romanticized until after the fact. During their day, people thought hippies were pot-smoking commies who smelled like armpit. Punk was heroin people who look like human pincushions

>claims others lack moral agency
>makes fun of autistic people
lmao kill yourself you fucking nigger loving kike

ctr gets pink slipped today. lol fuck you failures.