A year into presidency

>a year into presidency
>trump does something stupid and gets impeached
>mike pence takes over
>literally starts electroshocking leftism out of liberals

I want this to happen
We must meme the electroshock camps into existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/17/vice-president-elect-mike-pence-has-his-own-email-dispute-in-indiana/?utm_term=.562cf0988a70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Faggot Electrocuting for a Magnificent America" camps.

Yes
PRAISE
KEK

If this doobz the "Make gays shocked again" camps come true. Chuck 'ecm

>only 1 year
>not 2 years so that President Pence can serve for 10 years

fuck you pasta nigger

make camps in your own country

This is going to happen, you think the GOP will let Trump be his fucking retarded self and tweeting in the Oval Office?

how are you enjoying those immigrants Italy?

I can't believe how insightful OP is. I have been thinking the same thing. Imagine also when he starts hanging liberal children in the main streets just to show who is boss. The parents will then start to think twice about raising their kids to think like faggots. What a great man. I also love how he sucks cop dick. It makes him so attractive as a candidate. He really is a Sup Forums man through and through. Still, I would rather have this guy as a leader than Hillary any day of the millennium.

>pick insane VP so everyone is scared to take you out
87D wormhole chess

Rolan for "Department of American Values" under Pence Administration. Kill teh gays. Kek Vult.

this

Mike Pence is just a decent conservadad. All he wants to do is invite you to his church potluck and talk to you about sports.

Let's be real; he'd make a much better president than Trump ever could've been. I'm all for meme-ing him into presidency. Please, kek.

This is a closeted faggots fantasy

Trump is God

ZAPS FOR FAGS

KEK WILLS IT

Kek wills it. Mike "alternating currents for alternative lifestyles" Pence will do the Lord's bidding.

you christians are ridiculous

the moment you touch gay marriage people will start voting democrat again, don't do it

That's why Kanye 2024 sir

THE GAYS WILL PERISH

P R A I S E K E K

what is kanye going to do with gay marriage

Christian = low IQ

We aren't gonna touch gay marriage, we are just gonna put gays in electroshock camps. They can still be married there.

hes gonna pozz it up

He's going to run as a democrat under the platform of draining the swamp like trump did under republican

Typical nigger shit he'll be a fucking tard and give a fuck if gays get married while being intellectually owned by Jews.

Jews truly are the master race. They distract faggot whites with who gets a fucking certificate.

Bigot.

Don't check me then. You gays will be gassed with the Jews.

so trump policies just under a different party

>his emails
He’s too chickenshit . ..

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/17/vice-president-elect-mike-pence-has-his-own-email-dispute-in-indiana/?utm_term=.562cf0988a70

And the right to add your spouse to insurance, tax and mortgage benefits upon multiple other reasons why people want to marry

>tfw gay and conservative
Trump made me hopeful that we aren't just tools for the bleeding heart liberals. Fuck Pride, I just want to have a husband and retain right wing values.

Yes sir

Time to take care of that democrat swamp

why is it that you want to save the democrat party? if the trump admin can drain the swamp wouldn't it make sense for us to vote for a trump successor?

i just think the dems are always going to have a lot of poz because that's the type of people they attract

Fagbro don't listen to these edgelords

Trump is bringing smart people together

I wouldn't vote for it, I want republicans to rule forever, but drawing attention to it in the way trump did is enough. It's time people decide to not accept corruption from any political party

>fagbro

You too will go into the electroshock camps on the day of the pence

cool

Ugh, I feel the same way. I hope that I meet another fellow fag to love who isn't brainwashed. Glad I'm not alone

i know man, but wouldn't it be better for kanye to run for a governorship? say maybe in california?

he probably could get elected in a state race, probably not nationally though

You're a wop

A pastabeaner

You may be on to something

California is fucked tho, would suck for Ye to enter into a dead end political career like a California governorship

I counted 6 Americans before you, you, along with the next 3 are not white.

literally wat?

I'm cool with niggers and race mixing

What the Jews fear most is "samurai"

Anyone have that pic of Pence with the lightning coming from his eyes?

Glorious/10

You're cool fellows.

ctr gets pink slipped today. lol fuck you failures.

The general public doesn't care as much about gay marriage as you think. In California, one of the most liberal states in the union, gay marriage was voted down in a ballot vote in 2008. The public will start caring even less about gay issues as the country turns more brown.

i don't know man. whenever republicans start going after social issues, the democrats are able to respond with "war on women" or whatever.

it killed todd akin and them in 2012. i just don't think they are worth fighting until society becomes a little less pozzed.

I can't wait!

All those pot smoking scum in jail, going to be awesome.

If this guy becomes president, I will become sympathizer

"good people don't smoke marijuana." - jeff sessions

Pence has stated he hates gays and pot heads. Hilarious they voted for drumpf.